Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

The Thomas....(a Family) - Literature (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Thomas....(a Family) (231726 Views)

Just Like The Dew.....(a Family Show) / We Had A Family / R.I.P. Dr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji - An Elegy.y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Shebarh:
dee u wicked gahnn y do u lyk putin us in a very hot suspense??
tanx for d update
No be me dey put you for suspese, walahi.na d story
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
efzbah:
@d9ty7 ua doing a great job here.i've been following for smtime nw & i must give it to u-kudos.

Thanks ma'am
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by harjibolar10(m): 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
This small small Girls shaa

Anyways, a fool will always remain a fool, that's for Jake
Thanks for the update man
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by sammyomotola: 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
Oga dee, y d pause
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by eitsei(m): 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
abeg i nid more
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Shebarh(f): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
I wonder y Serena dey stop taiwo...
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by slimport(f): 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
Serena, pls let taiwo teach her some sense. Silly girl.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
Dee don't tell me its just an update for today,its not allowed
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Endowed5(f): 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Psalmwise:
re u talking abt me
jst askd a questn
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Psalmwise(m): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
hmmmmm...owk its me smiley cool
Endowed5:
jst askd a questn
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by snapdraqon1805: 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
Admin in whatspp add me to d group chat +2349032991103 nd bb pin 21724f46
Oga d9ty7 we'll done bros God bless
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by martin98(m): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
Taiwo is really a good friend. I smell the downfall of Jake.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Ndukings92(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
This piece of story is interesting but d writer is making it boring with his dull update,just bring it on and u will b amazed at d rate of comments u will see.thats one thing about Chistar that I love.God make u bigger D9ty7.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Onemansquad(m): 12:03am On Apr 03, 2015
Ok we av seen taiwo vs stephanie

COMING NEXT!!! Is JAKE VS OBI
Kip ur fingers crossed as we watch dis epic battle ...

So felow audience whats ur take on dis?? Lets hear frm u
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by stuff46(m): 5:30am On Apr 03, 2015
Onemansquad:

Ok we av seen taiwo vs
So felow audience whats ur take on dis?? Lets hear frm u

Obi aint any nigga Jake a spoilt brat could take with from the look of things. If i be the dude, i go politely greet him and walk away with my babe. I wont tame it fear, i will call it self protection.

I dont really think that should be what should be considered, Taiwo is the one enraged, Jake should worry over her. But if e try rubbish, that yoruba babe go key am [no string attached].

Oga dee, i never wan talk maka this your suspence. Na when you here say person don die of Hbp while reading your story na em you go stop am bah?
Anyway nice update, abeg tune Ice prince's- more. That should answer my expectations.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by stuff46(m): 5:32am On Apr 03, 2015
This story is long overdue for frontpage buh if person talk now e go turn another thing
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 6:54am On Apr 03, 2015
stuff46:
This story is long overdue for frontpage buh if person talk now e go turn another thing
It has made frontpage na. Don't you see the * on the thread?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Onemansquad(m): 6:57am On Apr 03, 2015
stuff46:

Obi aint any nigga Jake a spoilt brat could take with from the look of things. If i be the dude, i go politely greet him and walk away with my babe. I wont tame it fear, i will call it self protection.

I dont really think that should be what should be considered, Taiwo is the one enraged, Jake should worry over her. But if e try rubbish, that yoruba babe go key am [no string attached].

Oga dee, i never wan talk maka this your suspence. Na when you here say person don die of Hbp while reading your story na em you go stop am bah?
no mind dee if anybdy gt High Bp hia na 2 go him house go deal wit am ni
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 7:40am On Apr 03, 2015

Jake came to a stop beside the Stephanie and drew her closer.
"Baby, whats the matter?" He asked.
A certain Angelina Jolie, a Mercy Johnson or Ini Edo are all learners when it comes to being a drama queen. For the records, Stephanie deserved an Oscar for being a drama queen.
"He threatened to beat me, because his girlfriend tried to assault me." Stephanie said with a shaky voice.
"You threatened to beat my girl?" Jake asked as he faced Obi whose physical features could make one mistake him for Jake's dad.
"Chill bro." Obi said taking a step backwards.
"Are you out of your mind? How dare you touch my girl? You even went ahead to push her away from your useless girlfriend. Are you crazy?" Jake asked pushing him hard on the chest.
The only time Serena witnessed a fight such as this was a year ago, when she travelled to Lagos with one of her maternal Aunties. She was at the park and two park boys were arguing over a certain footballer whom none of the duo had no idea of his nationality or his playing position, they were just saying rubbish and Serena who was not a fan knew more than they do. The highlight of their argument was when one of the boys slapped the other for no just cause, and the other one removed a knife, unfortunately, she couldn't see it to the end, because it was at that time that their bus became full and they drove out of the park. The question now remains, why the first guy slapped the other, the same way Jake pushed Obi. It was totally uncalled for.
"Take it easy bro, you don't have to feed your dignity to the dogs by fighting in public. Maturity is the word, show it always." Obi replied.
"Are you talking to me like that?" Jake asked.
"Look here Mister. No one will lick your feet here. You might have lived in America, that doesn't make you American. The best you can do is to shut your trap, and drag these things out of here." Taiwo cuts in.
"The best thing to do to hoes like you is to ignore." Jake said, but the saying that says, never underestimate the powers of an angry man came in to play and important role and Taiwo lunged at Jake, grabbed his collar and threatened to strangle him.
Stephanie and two of her friends joined the scuffle and were hitting Taiwo as she did her best at using her teeth on Jake who was hitting her.
"Please, do something." Serena said to Obi who stepped forward and without much of a struggle, pulled Steph and her friends away, dragged Taiwo away and made sure, Serena had a firm grip on her, before he faced Jake.
"Look here boy, fighting in public because of a girl in public, doesn't make you her shining amour. Have you ever thought of a day that you'll meet someone who could beat you? What do you think will happen between you and your girl afterwards?" Obi began his lecturing and suprisingly, everyone fell silent, the fighters, the onlookers, even the shop owners. "And to speak the truth, if I decide to go fist to fist with you, believe me, you'll open your eyes in New york. I'll beat you to the point of death, but I don't need to do that. I don't know you, you don't know me. And I heard something about being a boyfriend, I met Taiwo and her friend today, and it seems Serena is the one you know. Write down today's date, the next time you tried harrassing any of these to girls." He continued, this time looking from Jake to Stephanie who was almost hiding behind Jake. "The next time any of you try it, be prepared to leave this city. I am a student of the University of Ibadan. I don't need to tell you what I am or who I am, but just bear it in mind that I will be your worst nightmare." He turned to Serena who was having a hard time restraining Taiwo.
"Obi, lets show these things a bit of sense." She said.
"Taiwo, let is go. We'll meet them some other time. And remember, we live to fight another day." He said and this kind of calmed Taiwo a bit.
All these while, Serena could tell that Jake was mad, but he couldn't make a move, probably because of Obi's size which he didn't see before taking on him minutes ago.
"Like I said the other time, my name is Obi. Its nice meeting you." Obi said patting Jake on the shoulder and this kind of made everyone burst into laughter. "See you some other time." With this, he beckoned on Serena and Taiwo, and they walked out amidst cheers.
Ibadan people, always in support of the winning team.

END OF CHAPTER 11
One more update before noon hopefully. But first, lets meet at the other side where we'll say our birthday wishes to Toykathy.

4 Likes

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 03, 2015
**Yawns**
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 8:12am On Apr 03, 2015
kitnah:
**Yawns**

You can just imagine, 8:07am and this one still dey yawn.
I swear, Buhari has a lot to do. WAR AGAIN INDISCIPLINE: You must wake up before 5am or face 21yrs in jail.
Stuff46 be like; "shebi we go dey sleep in jail? If yes, abeg come jail me."
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 03, 2015
D9ty7:

You can just imagine, 8:07am and this one still dey yawn.
I swear, Buhari has a lot to do. WAR AGAIN INDISCIPLINE: You must wake up before 5am or face 21yrs in jail.
Stuff46 be like; "shebi we go dey sleep in jail? If yes, abeg come jail me."
I will gladly serve my jail term,i can do without sleeping. grin

**waitin patiently for updates**

stuff46--> angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by macpetrus(m): 8:26am On Apr 03, 2015
Nice One Obi.... But not mikel snail obi!!!
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Galaxdiva(f): 9:38am On Apr 03, 2015
I just noticed i havnt commented since this thread started....gotta brk d curse jor...
Mayb i was looking for whom to fall in love with...tot jake was d right candidate bt he z already disqualified....
Well,for d records,i tink am beginning to like dis obi... But d9ty7,u wicked shaa,see fine name wey u gv jake,u shud av given obi sweet names like sean,kelv or evn austin/steve... Nawa oo
Taiwo is my gurl here,fearless nd courageous like me tho i cant fight in public.. Against my code..bt then, she rocks... Hey serena,u still b fear fear oo bt atleast am happy u dint cry... U don de wisen up...

Waiting for d nxt update...
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 03, 2015
we no be mumu
#teamobi
#teamserena
#teamtaiwo
every steph and jake can go to hell
you kept us in the dark about Anita and bar Olu's son.
issorite ooo
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Galaxdiva(f): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2015
prettydiva89:
we no be mumu
#teamobi
#teamserena
#teamtaiwo
issorite ooo

Not like anyone z missing Anita or are u?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kwencypresh(f): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2015
yes ooo
n very soon serena will get admission w
prettydiva89:
we no be mumu
#teamobi
#teamserena
#teamtaiwo
issorite ooo
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by StormAngel(f): 10:10am On Apr 03, 2015
@ galaxdiva its not always about d name..its about the character.

If i get bf like obi, God knw say i go dey find trouble anyhow grin grin grin

taiwo i like ur spirit wink

d9ty7 tnks 4 dis update...so sweet
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by alabig(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2015
The winner takes it all by playing by the rules. Obi just acted like an umpire in this outburst, buh i would have like jake to be humilated in steph's presence.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 03, 2015
Galaxdiva:

Not like anyone z missing Anita or are u?
not @ all who will miss a devil
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by seyitanhep1: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2015
StormAngel:
@ galaxdiva its not always about d name..its about the character.

If i get bf like obi, God knw say i go dey find trouble anyhow grin grin grin

taiwo i like ur spirit wink

d9ty7 tnks 4 dis update...so sweet

Like obi said, what if your boyfriend finds someone who beat him black and blue. What will happen between you two?
Question to think about
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 11:11am On Apr 03, 2015
alabig:
The winner takes it all by playing by the rules. Obi just acted like an umpire in this outburst, buh i would have like jake to be humilated in steph's presence.
Boss, I understand your point, butif I were to be in Obi's shoes, I won't touch Jake. You know why? We live to fight another day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (75) (Reply)

Short, Witty Quotes! / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon / Choices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.