Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrenders In Cameron - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrenders In Cameron (2213 Views)

Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] / We Killed Over 300 Boko Haram Fighters, Says Niger Defence Minister / Another 300 Boko Haram Members Surrender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrenders In Cameron by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
ABUJA, Nigeria — Military authorities say hundreds of
Islamic extremists have surrendered in Nigeria and
neighboring Cameroon following the military’s recent
victories with air and ground attacks.
The Nigerian Defense Ministry also said it has killed
hundreds of insurgents in the northeast including a
man identified as having posed in videos as Boko
Haram leader Abubakar Shekau.
The Nigerian army said it was victorious around
Konduga town just 35 kilometers (22 miles) from
Maiduguri, birthplace of Boko Haram and the
headquarters of the military offensive to contain the
Islamic uprising.
A Defense Ministry statement Wednesday said troops
thwarted four attacks in six days on Konduga.
It said 135 insurgents surrendered Tuesday night.
Cameroon’s defense ministry said more than 300 Boko
Haram fighters have surrendered there this month.
Source http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/islamic-extremists-surrender-in-nigeria-cameroon/2014/09/24/b3f7a8de-4411-11e4-8042-aaff1640082e_story.html
Re: 300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrenders In Cameron by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
I smell victory
KUDOS TO ALL GALLANT SOLDIERS WHO PUT THEIR LIFE ON THE LINE IN THE FRONT LINE FOR THE LIFE OF THIS NATION. I THROWAY SALUTE

4 Likes

Re: 300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrenders In Cameron by deji68: 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hmnn that naa their own "tactical Maneuver" be dat .... grin grin grin grin Boko don finish who laugh last laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

TheIROKO: I smell victory
KUDOS TO ALL GALLANT SOLDIERS WHO PUT THEIR LIFE ON THE LINE IN THE FRONT LINE FOR THE LIFE OF THIS NATION. I THROWAY SALUTE

2 Likes

Re: 300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrenders In Cameron by latestsunny(m): 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
All these surrender news.........i smell 2015 politics. Weeks after sheriff was named. His people started to dey surrender. Nigerian politicians, there's GOD Oº°˚˚˚°º.

2 Likes

Re: 300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrenders In Cameron by quinnboy: 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
Well, thanks to our brave soldiers who took the war to Boko boys...now no hiding place for them other than to surrender.

1 Like

Re: 300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrenders In Cameron by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
good news .

Gej is working

4 Likes

Re: 300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrenders In Cameron by atlwireles: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nigerian army has pictures of surrendered men, where are cameroun's pictures. Not just cheap press release.

6 Likes

Re: 300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrenders In Cameron by drsteroid(m): 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
This bh issue is sounding as a script that was written. Getting more confuse.I smell politics
Re: 300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrenders In Cameron by Emmafrancis: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
Re: 300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrenders In Cameron by cjrane: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
I don't trust cameroonians on Boko haram. They've been trying to use this Boko Haram issue to distract people from Biya's misrule.

Picshures or it's their usual lie. grin

3 Likes

Re: 300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrenders In Cameron by boix(m): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Cameroon's military be acting like they are in a competition with the N.M always wanna take glory for anything happnening. If nor be democracy na small cameroon go come dey follow naija dey rub shoulder
Re: 300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrenders In Cameron by Blakjewelry(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
I think this is the right time for yhe army to push for total victory. they should push in hard on gwoza and the remaining part of damboa, if given enough time they will regroup with a more brutal leader. take a look at the trend, Mohammed Yusuf -----> shekau-----> fake shekau God knows will be next.
Re: 300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrenders In Cameron by rotwailler(m): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
MTN Bundle plans

250mb....300
500mb.....600
1gig.....1200

whatsapp me on 07066586998
Re: 300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrenders In Cameron by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
This battle must be won with GOD on our side!

GEJ till 2019!
Re: 300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrenders In Cameron by F117A: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
These cameroonians are bloody liars.
Very good with propaganda and exaggerations, just like kim jun un of north korea.
I wonder who paul biya is trying to deceive.?
Probably his own people as usual.

3 Likes

Re: 300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrenders In Cameron by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
when DHQ said that shekau has been killed by the military a long time along and that the person in BH videos was an imposter, both the foreign media and the opposition reported the opposite (probably without proper research) just to ridicule the Nigerian people and its government but thank God that recent events had vindicated The DHQ

4 Likes

Re: 300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrenders In Cameron by GODDYGEE91(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
Victory 4 de nation. I salute all de galant Nigerian soldiers who volunteered 2 die 4 d sake of dis nation, I lower my cap 4 una.
Re: 300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrenders In Cameron by jtchukwu: 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
I don't trust this cameroonians again.

2 Likes

Re: 300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrenders In Cameron by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
Re: 300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrenders In Cameron by freshness2020: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
The rythym of victory is hovering around the air!
Re: 300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrenders In Cameron by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
boko haram has its capital in chad. see why I feel so,

After the President And alimodu sheriff misteriously met in chad,
had meeting with some devils advocate over there,

kasim Shetimma few days later declared that boko haram would soon become defeated.

couple of days after that,boko Haram commander is killed

Nigerian army is now expecting the girls.

what next,2015 is served
Re: 300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrenders In Cameron by shigoslim(m): 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
aguiyi: boko haram has its capital in chad. see why I feel so,

After the President And alimodu sheriff misteriously met in chad,
had meeting with some devils advocate over there,

kasim Shetimma few days later declared that boko haram would soon become defeated.

couple of days after that,boko Haram commander is killed

Nigerian army is now expecting the girls.

what next,2015 is served

bros God bless you. I thought am the only one following this invent right from the inception. Majority of northern leaders has millions of property in chadian country. Ali modu sheriff is evenly closely to chadian than Nigeria, majority of them like that. I think Nigeria need to do something on every indigenous northern in order to prevent future terrorism.
Re: 300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrenders In Cameron by tinkinjow: 12:20am On Sep 25, 2014
More painful news for the wicked...I can understand their silence

2 Likes

Re: 300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrenders In Cameron by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 25, 2014
shigoslim:

bros God bless you. I thought am the only one following this invent right from the inception. Majority of northern leaders has millions of property in chadian country. Ali modu sheriff is evenly closely to chadian than Nigeria, majority of them like that. I think Nigeria need to do something on every indigenous northern in order to prevent future terrorism.
hmmm
Re: 300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrenders In Cameron by lonelydora: 4:19am On Sep 25, 2014
The only thing I still believe in this country is the strength of our gallant men. Kudos to them. Boko days was truly numbered.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mbaka Why / APC Government Will Implement Recommendations In CONFAB Report - Buhari / Who Are The Oil Marketers? We Need Names So We Can Occupy Their Fuel Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.