Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar (2206 Views)

Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” / Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ / Obasanjo Is A Good Farmer But A Bad Economist - Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar by james669: 9:14am On Oct 13, 2014
Chairman, Mobilisation and Organisation committee of the PDP in South West, Prince Buruji Kashamu has described former President Olusegun Obasanjo as a bloody liar following the later's allegation that he is a habitual criminal and drug Baron indicted in America.

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/480-obasanjo-is-a-bloody-liar-kashamu
Re: Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar by joycooten2002: 9:17am On Oct 13, 2014
You no dey tire for irrelevant matta. Why are you like this?
Re: Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 13, 2014
Buruji Kashimu should shut Obasanjo up by travelling to the United States. he doesn't have to say much...

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar by huptin(m): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2014
baccaspace:
Buruji Kashimu should shut Obasanjo up by travelling to the United States. he doesn't have to say much...

Thank you so much, some one accused you of a crime, prove him wrong, just travel to America and come back. Then we will all agree with you that Obasanjo is a liar. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 13, 2014
huptin:

Thank you so much, some one accused you of a crime, prove him wrong, just travel to America and come back. Then we will all agree with you that Obasanjo is a liar. Shikena.
Absolutely, but you and I know that Baba knows what he is talking grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar by Demdem(m): 10:07am On Oct 13, 2014
baccaspace:

Thread closed.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar by huptin(m): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2014
baccaspace:
Absolutely, but you and I know that Baba knows what he is talking grin grin

of course now! who doesn't?
Re: Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar by Chicheey: 10:23am On Oct 13, 2014
OBJ is among those that ruin Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar by MisterLongman(m): 11:58am On Oct 13, 2014
[size=16pt]Dear Kashamu, please heap a monumental disgrace on
Obasanjo by just travelling to the US. Thank you.
[/size]
Re: Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar by kasiem(m): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
but obj is getting fond of saying that people will get arrested if they travel to a particular place
Re: Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar by james669: 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
kasiem:
but obj is getting fond of saying that people will get arrested if they travel to a particular place

His just trying to make him self relevant.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar by jamace(m): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
Chicheey:
OBJ is among those that ruin Nigeria
GBAM! In fact, OBJ nailed the coffin of Nigeria with corruption and is now claiming to love Nigeria more than anybody else. He is an aged egotist.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar by Mentcee(m): 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
Demdem:

Thread closed.
You this animal, i thought you are dead already. Anumanu!
Re: Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar by xtervaganza(m): 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
huptin:

he will die in prison if he sets foot in America

that bloody criminal
Re: Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar by Blackfire(m): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
the messenger and his message
Re: Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar by ayindejimmy(m): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
This man Pa Kasimu or wateva his name is stil has d audacity to talk. Some1 a court in d US just issued a warrant 4 his arrest last mnth.
Well, Ng is at its climax in coruptn dats y ppl like these can hold political post
Re: Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar by Demdem(m): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mentcee:
You this animal, i thought you are dead already. Anumanu!

Dis u just called ur papa an animal.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar by Mentcee(m): 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
Demdem:

I just called my stewpid father an animal.

Ok. But learn to respect him!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar by tomakint: 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
I wondered who still take Obasanjo seriously undecided a look at Chapter Thirteen till the end of the book, 'The Tragedy of Victory: On the Spot Account of the Nigeria-Biafra War in the Atlantic Theatre' by Brigadier-General Godwin Alabi-Isama will tell you a lot about the personality called, Olusegun Aremu Matthew Obasanjo! Wole Soyinka was right afterall......
Re: Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar by Demdem(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mentcee:

Ok. But learn to respect him!

Now that u Av confirm that it's ur papa, am sure leprosy killed the old fool.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar by citizenY(m): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
MisterLongman:
[size=16pt]Dear Kashamu, please heap a monumental disgrace on
Obasanjo by just travelling to the US. Thank you.
[/size]

America ke.... let him apply for visa and go for interview make we see..
Re: Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar by Mentcee(m): 1:46am On Oct 14, 2014
Demdem:

Now that u Av confirm that it's ur papa, am sure leprosy killed the old fool.
He is alive, young and well! I only worry about your insanity! Demdem, Son of a whoring tramp! Bast-tad!
Re: Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:47am On Oct 14, 2014
Why must he go to USA when he doesnt have biz there,the man said he never set his feet in US before
Re: Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar by jomarq(m): 3:20am On Oct 14, 2014
seconded
Re: Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar by Demdem(m): 7:42am On Oct 14, 2014
Mentcee:
He is alive, young and well! I only worry about your insanity! Demdem, Son of a whoring tramp! Bast-tad!

Menfool, produce of a rotten kunt. It would have been better if the old fool is dead because his end as a of ur foolish acts will be calamitous. I don't envy ur cursed state.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar by Mentcee(m): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2014
Demdem:

my name is Demdem, a product of a rotten kunt. It would have been better if my old fool of a father is dead because his end as an ediot and as the cause of my foolish acts will remain calamitous. Mentcee, i'm so sorry. People should not envy my cursed state.
Luciferic fiend! Go and die! Your wish and apologies won't come to move me ! Like you know my dad is alive, well and practicing law! And to your chagrin cuz yours as you admitted in your pm to me is a busy motor park pick pocket tout who in turn was a product of a motor park mad woman violated by ur equally vagabond grandpa! So you see; you come from a despicable bloodline of vagabonds! And therefore you need advice on how to redeem your cursed soul! Truth be told.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? / Picture of a Nairalander Endorsing Buhari.... #march4buhari Sai Baba.. / Black Igbo Month: Captain Winifred Anuku Who Heads The Biafra Navy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.