Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,932 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

So The APC Lawmakers Walked Out Of The Floor Of House Of Representatives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So The APC Lawmakers Walked Out Of The Floor Of House Of Representatives (761 Views)

Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) / Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So The APC Lawmakers Walked Out Of The Floor Of House Of Representatives by MORNDEW(m): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
On september 23rd 2014, Nigeria’s House of Representative members declined debating on the 9.3 million dollars cash seized by the South African Authorities. This development sparked a walkout from Nigerias biggest opposition party the APC.
That the said sum of money was transported with an aircraft belonging to a so called man of God and leader of christians in the country is no longer news.( infact it can only be news to those who follow some of this MOGs without pausing and thinking). But if such issue of National interest that borders on financial recklesness that has received little and unconvincing explanation from the Federal government is not deemed fit to be debated on the floor of the Assembly, by majority of the members of the house, then this nation is at the edge of collapse.

All those who threw their voice for this issue to be abbandoned need to appologise to those who voted them into office, resign and cover their faces in shame.
My greatest annoyance was the acceptance of such show of shame and the condemnation of the opposition lawmakers who walked out of the house because of this incident by some morons who only see everything as politics. Sadly, this is coming from the youths of this country who are supposed to demand for the desired change in this country.

Thumbs up to Nicholas Ibekwe who turned down 50,000 Naira bribe from T.B Joshua. And as usual some morons just like the ones above attacked him for doing so. I only have a word for such people. Hope you will be happy going through what families of people who lost their loved ones in that building is going through.

Princewill Chimereze.
Source: www.enlightennigeriablog.
Re: So The APC Lawmakers Walked Out Of The Floor Of House Of Representatives by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
1. Its all about the MAJORITY.
APC followers need to stop crying all over the internet. Stop disturbing the WWW.

Have you watched Tinubu's TVC Channel lately?? Do you know the rate at which TVC poison the minds of Nigerians? Especially South West dwellers.

I've been watching TVC for years and they've never (not once) talked anything good about F.G. Journalists are employed by TINUBU and his co-horts to plant hatred in the hearts of the populace.

Are you also aware that the same Tinubu now operates a Digital TV transmission (Satellite) and all PDP state channels were banned on the Decoder?

Majority will always take the vote o ji re. The same way APC guys operate in the House of Rep is the same way PDP guys operate in Lagos state house of assembly cheesy Who can probe Fashola in the House amidst the majority (APC)? cheesy

Abeg o jiRE, STOP CRYING!

1 Like

Re: So The APC Lawmakers Walked Out Of The Floor Of House Of Representatives by MORNDEW(m): 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
acidosisTM: 1. Its all about the MAJORITY.
APC followers need to stop crying all over the internet. Stop disturbing the WWW.

Have you watched Tinubu's TVC Channel lately?? Do you know the rate at which TVC poison the minds of Nigerians? Especially South West dwellers.

I've been watching TVC for years and they've never (not once) talked anything good about F.G. Journalists are employed by TINUBU and his co-horts to plant hatred in the hearts of the populace.

Are you also aware that the same Tinubu now operates a Digital TV transmission (Satellite) and all PDP state channels were banned on the Decoder?

Majority will always take the vote o ji re. The same way APC guys operate in the House of Rep is the same way PDP guys operate in Lagos state house of assembly cheesy Who can probe Fashola in the House amidst the majority (APC)? cheesy

Abeg o jiRE, STOP CRYING!
pls the article was nt intended to fuel ur PDP vs APC irrelevant war. The aticle pointed out truths in what transpired in d house nd if the thumbs up given to Nicholas does not draw ur attention, u nid a rethink. Or is Nicholas an APC member too?
Re: So The APC Lawmakers Walked Out Of The Floor Of House Of Representatives by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
MORNDEW:
pls the article was nt intended to fuel ur PDP vs APC irrelevant war. The aticle pointed out truths in what transpired in d house nd if the thumbs up given to Nicholas does not draw ur attention, u nid a rethink. Or is Nicholas an APC member too?

Abegi!! We all know the reasons for these words.

As for Nicholas or Nicodemus, he can go to hell for all I care. Why won't he turn down N50K?

Would he have done the same if T.B Joshua increased the pay to N50million?
The id!otic 'humble' journalists can go to hell. They are all clowns & crooks. Have you ever seen an NTA employed Journalist accusing or insulting GEJ? Have you ever seen a TVC Journalist insulting Tinubu?

They are ALL PAID to LIE & DEFEND. The idiotic Journalist was too dum.b to comprehend. Accepting a N50k cash he termed "bribe" won't bring back the dead. Infact it won't make anyone read his useless article. No sane man will bribe a poor local journalist to frame up an incident of such magnitude with International attention.

Shame to ALL who praised the journalist for rejecting N50,000 "bribe" that can barely buy a smartphone.

1 Like

Re: So The APC Lawmakers Walked Out Of The Floor Of House Of Representatives by MORNDEW(m): 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
acidosisTM:

Abegi!! We all know the reasons for these words.

As for Nicholas or Nicodemus, he can go to hell for all I care. Why won't he turn down N50K?

Would he have done the same if T.B Joshua increased the pay to N50million?
The id!otic 'humble' journalists can go to hell. They are all clowns & crooks. Have you ever seen an NTA employed Journalist accusing or insulting GEJ? Have you ever seen a TVC Journalist insulting Tinubu?

They are ALL PAID to LIE & DEFEND. The idiotic Journalist was too dum.b to comprehend. Accepting a N50k cash he termed "bribe" won't bring back the dead. Infact it won't make anyone read his useless article. No sane man will bribe a poor local journalist to frame up an incident of such magnitude with International attention.

Shame to ALL who praised the journalist for rejecting N50,000 "bribe" that can barely buy a smartphone.
i see u hv no moral, nd i also see u feel becos u cant respect urself or have integrity for urself odas cant.
I heard Gej spent almost 2 million Naira or also to improve his Image outside dis country nd u say who bribes Journalist. Sorry many have read his article nd he got 2000 followers on twitter in 15 minutes. His fame has gone abroad (if am permitted to use Bible words)
Nicholas has been recognised in his profession nd sane people nd organisations will look for him.
He does not need ur approval or u reading his article to maintain who he is. U can be blinded by ur PDP defence war bt please note we still hv sane nd good people who have integrity nd i know u ar wondering why dey ar dat way. Bt dnt worry u cant be like dem.
Re: So The APC Lawmakers Walked Out Of The Floor Of House Of Representatives by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
MORNDEW:
i see u hv no moral, nd i also see u feel becos u cant respect urself or have integrity for urself odas cant.
I heard Gej spent almost 2 million Naira or also to improve his Image outside dis country nd u say who bribes Journalist. Sorry many have read his article nd he got 2000 followers on twitter in 15 minutes. His fame has gone abroad (if am permitted to use Bible words)
Nicholas has been recognised in his profession nd sane people nd organisations will look for him.
He does not need ur approval or u reading his article to maintain who he is. U can be blinded by ur PDP defence war bt please note we still hv sane nd good people who have integrity nd i know u ar wondering why dey ar dat way. Bt dnt worry u cant be like dem.

If N50,000 is what we need to test the integrity of a full-grown family man, then we are on a "lonnnnng thing."

What exactly will he do with N50k? Tell his readers that the building didn't collapse?

You are on a long thing if you believe the money is what we call bribe..
Bribe for what exactly?

1 Like

Re: So The APC Lawmakers Walked Out Of The Floor Of House Of Representatives by MORNDEW(m): 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
acidosisTM:

If N50,000 is what we need to test the integrity of a full-grown family man, then we are on a "lonnnnng thing."

What exactly will he do with N50k? Tell his readers that the building didn't collapse?

Bribe for what exactly?
well if a pastor u never worked for decides to share 50k to almost 24 journalist. And u still up till dis moment does nt know wht it means den i leave u to ur fate. I know brain sugery is expensive so i still leave u to ur faith. Again if rejecting money u dnt know wht its meant for from a man whose thugs disrupted the rescue of ppl frm NEMA officials is something wrong then Nicholas is my best friend. Like i said before u dnt believe there are those with self respect nd contentment bt they ar nd sorry u cant be like dem. Bt u still hv d chance nd pls start dis early to work on it.
Re: So The APC Lawmakers Walked Out Of The Floor Of House Of Representatives by emmatok(m): 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
acidosisTM:

Bribe for what exactly?

Why offer 50K to journalists not on his payroll.
Re: So The APC Lawmakers Walked Out Of The Floor Of House Of Representatives by MORNDEW(m): 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
emmatok:

Why offer 50K to journalists not on his payroll.
Help me askam oo

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Suffers As Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply By 62% / The Truth About Tan Rallies / No Plan To Dump APC – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.