Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Which Pattern Is Best To Hang A Bag? Or Whch Still Did You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Pattern Is Best To Hang A Bag? Or Whch Still Did You Do? (704 Views)

Which Bank Is The Best To Open A Kiddies Account? / Is It Nice To Hang Up The Phone On Someone When She's Still Talking To You? / Infant Formula. Sma Gold & Nan. Which Is Best? (2) (3) (4)

Which Pattern Is Best To Hang A Bag? Or Whch Still Did You Do? by harrysterol(m): 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
The is a saying that goes "teach a child the right things so when he grows up he won't depart from it"
Hanging of bags has many pattern, some do it in different ways, does it really matter how u hang your bag while in school or how ur child hangs his or her own., some people will say the way this guy hangs his bag look like he is a bad guy
But wait o! How did u hang your bag?
For me is A- when am in a good mood. C-when I want to be serious and F- when yawa don gas cheesy
Tell us urs wink

Re: Which Pattern Is Best To Hang A Bag? Or Whch Still Did You Do? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Na f sure pass

U fit fight anybody wey try u
Re: Which Pattern Is Best To Hang A Bag? Or Whch Still Did You Do? by Kanwulia: 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
Depends on your age! grin
Re: Which Pattern Is Best To Hang A Bag? Or Whch Still Did You Do? by balogundayo(m): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
cool ah rocked A throughout
Re: Which Pattern Is Best To Hang A Bag? Or Whch Still Did You Do? by harrysterol(m): 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: Na f sure pass

U fit fight anybody wey try u
lolz I d do dt 1 wen I don cos wahala
Re: Which Pattern Is Best To Hang A Bag? Or Whch Still Did You Do? by harrysterol(m): 11:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
balogundayo: cool ah rocked A throughout
serious fellow cheesy
Re: Which Pattern Is Best To Hang A Bag? Or Whch Still Did You Do? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
I used B a lot especially when the bag Is heavy
Re: Which Pattern Is Best To Hang A Bag? Or Whch Still Did You Do? by hensben(m): 11:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
when i was a teen i rocked A but now i rock C n D
Re: Which Pattern Is Best To Hang A Bag? Or Whch Still Did You Do? by jswaggzo(m): 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
winklol....pls Elantracey come and finish ur yab battle in " when u mistakenly hit a girls boobs" with the penquin chick was feeling u there.
Re: Which Pattern Is Best To Hang A Bag? Or Whch Still Did You Do? by jswaggzo(m): 12:04am On Sep 25, 2014
i use D but C when chyking its kinda unique ..
Re: Which Pattern Is Best To Hang A Bag? Or Whch Still Did You Do? by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 25, 2014
jswaggzo: winklol....pls Elantracey come and finish ur yab battle in " when u mistakenly hit a girls boobs" with the penquin chick was feeling u there.
this one too is good
Re: Which Pattern Is Best To Hang A Bag? Or Whch Still Did You Do? by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 25, 2014
i did everything then.
Re: Which Pattern Is Best To Hang A Bag? Or Whch Still Did You Do? by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 25, 2014
jswaggzo: winklol....pls Elantracey come and finish ur yab battle in " when u mistakenly hit a girls boobs" with the penquin chick was feeling u there.

lol , her last response amazed me so I decided to keep my words .
Re: Which Pattern Is Best To Hang A Bag? Or Whch Still Did You Do? by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 25, 2014
Elantracey:

winks
Re: Which Pattern Is Best To Hang A Bag? Or Whch Still Did You Do? by jswaggzo(m): 12:39am On Sep 25, 2014
kfb @ elantracey
Re: Which Pattern Is Best To Hang A Bag? Or Whch Still Did You Do? by harrysterol(m): 1:03am On Sep 25, 2014
Elantracey: I used B a lot especially when the bag Is heavy
Re: Which Pattern Is Best To Hang A Bag? Or Whch Still Did You Do? by harrysterol(m): 1:04am On Sep 25, 2014
cheesy badoo ever liveth grin
hensben: when i was a teen i rocked A but now i rock C n D
Re: Which Pattern Is Best To Hang A Bag? Or Whch Still Did You Do? by harrysterol(m): 1:05am On Sep 25, 2014
Elantracey:

lolz una no go kill person cheesy
Re: Which Pattern Is Best To Hang A Bag? Or Whch Still Did You Do? by harrysterol(m): 1:06am On Sep 25, 2014
penquin: i did everything then.
babe you rock grin
Re: Which Pattern Is Best To Hang A Bag? Or Whch Still Did You Do? by hensben(m): 1:21am On Sep 25, 2014
harrysterol: cheesy badoo ever liveth grin
na so we see am o grin
Re: Which Pattern Is Best To Hang A Bag? Or Whch Still Did You Do? by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 25, 2014
....lol...

I used A through-out....With those Okrika bags or barbie bags......

Insecure And Unreasonable Parents / Anyone Staying Around Iju-ishaga? / Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children And Wins...wife To Pay $120000