Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Why Are Yoruba Pple Fund Of Insultn U First Before Tellin U Sweet Thing? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Yoruba Pple Fund Of Insultn U First Before Tellin U Sweet Thing? (681 Views)

Buhari- "I Have Release A Fund Of N4bn To Fight Against B’haram". / Why Dont Nigerians Do Posh Family Things Like White Pple? / Are Yoruba People Really Dirty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Yoruba Pple Fund Of Insultn U First Before Tellin U Sweet Thing? by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 25, 2014
I went to a shop in my estate to buy airtime with a frnd nd he is frm kogi, i askd 4a glo airtime,the gal selling the airtime has been trying 2giv me green light bt am nt jst intrestd,it was my frnd dat noticed it nd tld me, nw before she brought the card da said somthin in yoruba which i dnt understand,meanwhile she said if i wont tel her goodnyt befor i live,i said it 2her,before my frnd tld me dat she nd her sis insulted me first befor she that.. Plz why are yoruba pple like dis? They are fond of it. Y?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Pple Fund Of Insultn U First Before Tellin U Sweet Thing? by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 25, 2014
smh
Re: Why Are Yoruba Pple Fund Of Insultn U First Before Tellin U Sweet Thing? by sseunth(m): 6:47am On Sep 25, 2014
this is not a good reason for ur conclusion......nxt story plsss
Re: Why Are Yoruba Pple Fund Of Insultn U First Before Tellin U Sweet Thing? by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 25, 2014
sseunth: this is not a good reason for ur conclusion......nxt story plsss
y wont u next story it wen it didnt hapn 2u. Hmm
Re: Why Are Yoruba Pple Fund Of Insultn U First Before Tellin U Sweet Thing? by sseunth(m): 7:11am On Sep 25, 2014
smithsydny: y wont u next story it wen it didnt hapn 2u. Hmm
give me another reason for ur conclusion
Re: Why Are Yoruba Pple Fund Of Insultn U First Before Tellin U Sweet Thing? by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 25, 2014
sseunth: give me another reason for ur conclusion
bro cuz u dnt understand once language must u insult the person 4no reason?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Pple Fund Of Insultn U First Before Tellin U Sweet Thing? by sseunth(m): 7:41am On Sep 25, 2014
smithsydny: bro cuz u dnt understand once language must u insult the person 4no reason?
u dnt understand yoruba.....ur friend is from kogi...he s nt a yoruba guy also.....so ur friend myt not understand what the girl was sayin.....so stop bliving dem say dem say story......
Re: Why Are Yoruba Pple Fund Of Insultn U First Before Tellin U Sweet Thing? by Dymondgurl(f): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2014
But der are yorubas from kogi.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Pple Fund Of Insultn U First Before Tellin U Sweet Thing? by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 25, 2014
sseunth: u dnt understand yoruba.....ur friend is from kogi...he s nt a yoruba guy also.....so ur friend myt not understand what the girl was sayin.....so stop bliving dem say dem say story......
wat wil u tel an igbo man dat understands hausa? My uncles wife lived in lag 4years nd she speaks yoruba vry gud. My guy understands yoruba while. Am frm rivers state i speak an understand nd little hausa. So wats ur point bro.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Pple Fund Of Insultn U First Before Tellin U Sweet Thing? by debetmx(m): 11:35am On Sep 25, 2014
Learn English Language properly before you come to a public place to expose your tomfoolery. The proper spelling is "FOND" and not "FUND". Children of nowadays always writing in shorthand.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Pple Fund Of Insultn U First Before Tellin U Sweet Thing? by sseunth(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
smithsydny: wat wil u tel an igbo man dat understands hausa? My uncles wife lived in lag 4years nd she speaks yoruba vry gud. My guy understands yoruba while. Am frm rivers state i speak an understand nd little hausa. So wats ur point bro.
my point s dat u dnt av enof reasons
Re: Why Are Yoruba Pple Fund Of Insultn U First Before Tellin U Sweet Thing? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
sseunth: my point s dat u dnt av enof reasons
da ts 4u boss
Re: Why Are Yoruba Pple Fund Of Insultn U First Before Tellin U Sweet Thing? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
debetmx: Learn English Language properly before you come to a public place to expose your tomfoolery. The proper spelling is "FOND" and not "FUND". Children of nowadays always writing in shorthand.
wole soyinka u know all the english spellings. Cant u correct someone without insultin? Na wa o
Re: Why Are Yoruba Pple Fund Of Insultn U First Before Tellin U Sweet Thing? by debetmx(m): 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
smithsydny: wole soyinka u know all the english spellings. Cant u correct someone without insultin? Na wa o

Imagine the gibberish you posted about a whole tribe. Correct yourself before telling me to correct myself.

Cheers.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Pple Fund Of Insultn U First Before Tellin U Sweet Thing? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Kid learn how to type on NL undecided THIS IS NOT YOUR 2GO. Btw...I don't think you really need an answer to your question. All I can deduce from your post is THE FACT THAT YOU ARE STILL A KID WHO THOUGHT ANOTHER KID IS GIVING HIM 'GREEN LIGHT'

You went to a shop, a yoruba girl was giving you the green light,you didn't fancy her,yoruba gurl insulted you...blah blah blah. If we're to go by what you told us here.,why would your supposed 'admirer' insult you?
smithsydny: I went to a shop in my estate to buy airtime with a frnd nd he is frm kogi, i askd 4a glo airtime,the gal selling the airtime has been trying 2giv me green light bt am nt jst intrestd,it was my frnd dat noticed it nd tld me, nw before she brought the card da said somthin in yoruba which i dnt understand,meanwhile she said if i wont tel her goodnyt befor i live,i said it 2her,before my frnd tld me dat she nd her sis insulted me first befor she that.. Plz why are yoruba pple like dis? They are fond of it. Y?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Pple Fund Of Insultn U First Before Tellin U Sweet Thing? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sorry folks...I don't comment on silly threads smiley

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Body Piercer Made Some Adjustments To His Wrist And Created An Ipod Nano Hol / The Other Side Of Saint Peter By Mokwe. / Our New Currency(N100)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.