Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) (4317 Views)

Breaking News - Gov Seriaki Dickson Wife Is Dead ( Pic ) / Breaking news: Owa Ibokun Of Ijesha, Oba Aromolaran Is Dead( pic) / Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by ziky2010(m): 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Shekau being dead or alive doesn't stop the menace of boko haram.It is either u believe or not.Your opinion cannot change the situation on ground
Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by Aussie(m): 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
THE PICTURE ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE WAS PUBLISHED IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION SO ALL WHAT IS IN THE RIGHT HAND SIDE WILL SHOW ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE. CHECK THE WAY HE CARRIED THE RIFLE, THIS IS NOT HOW A RIFLE IS NORMALLY CROSSED EXCEPT SHEKAU IS A LEFT HANDED PERSON, WHICH I DOUBT.

I DOUBTED HE WAS KILLED BEFORE COS OF DEFENSE PRO IS NOT RELIABLE. WITH THIS EXPLANATION, I AM CONVINCED HE HAS BEEN KILLED.
Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by Obinoscopy(m): 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Zoharariel:

I care less whether Shekau is dead or not. My only concern is; Jonathan Ogogoro Ebele must be RETIRED at all cost by 2015.

Y? Simply because he his shielding & aiding the BH sponsors in their campaign. Afterall the confession of Henry Okah on the October 1st bombing in Abuja is still very fresh in my memory.
It's evident you are a politician in the opposition.

You are not concerned about the wellbeing of the nation. Shekau who torments women, children and and elderly is not your concern. You see politics as a do or die affair. You insult your president.

It's the likes of you that make the non-political moderates (who are in the majority) to vote for GEJ. This is what I call "the negative feedback effect of opposition extremism" grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Obinoscopy: It's evident you are a politician in the opposition.

You are not concerned about the wellbeing of the nation. Shekau who torments women, children and and elderly is not your concern. You see politics as a do or die affair. You insult your president.

It's the likes of you that make the non-political moderates (who are in the majority) to vote for GEJ. This is what I call "the negative feedback effect of opposition extremism" grin.

Far from it! Obino - I'm neither a politician nor an APC sympathizer.

If Jonathan Ogogoro Ebele is proactive enough, BH menace would have been curtailed by now. For instance, if you say El Rufai, Buhari etal are BH Sponsors, then what stops you from bringing them to justice?

My point in summary is; we need some1 proactive that can get the job done irrespective of religious or ethnic background, not an a$$hole who goes about philandering with most of his female ministers & whose penchant for corruption, lies & cluelessness are well documented.
Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by tit(f): 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Apart from the "DHQ" comparism still of Shekau with a bump on his forehead,
can anyone recall another shot of a bump on Shekau's forehead?

We may have been lead into a tunnel with that bump in the forehead.
Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by MeAboki(m): 1:46am On Sep 26, 2014
^^^^I am inclined to believe the two pictures are of the same person, because there is currently a short viral video clip showing him sitting on the ground wounded but still alive; suggesting that he must have only been killed later after his capture.
The contentious bump on the forehead could therefore easily be explained as being caused by physical trauma, incurred while still alive (e.g. something/someone hitting him on the forehead) - its not like you would expect his captors to have just given him a pat on the back but most likely would have subjected him to a thorough beating or even torture before killing him - my theory sha.
Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by Youngzedd(m): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Revival
Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by Obinoscopy(m): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by Youngzedd(m): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
Obinoscopy: https://www.nairaland.com/1930438/defence-hq-press-release-purported

Yeah, I never believed them.

9ja military grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by Obinoscopy(m): 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
Youngzedd:

Yeah, I never believed them.

9ja military grin grin grin grin
Choose whatever you want to believe. But that won't erase the fact that our military will triumph over evil and Nigeria will conquer her enemies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Before And After Illness, Yoruba Muslims Lets Face The Fact (pics) / Bloodshed will start tomorrow Nnamdi Kanu orders IPOB / 2023: Akwa Ibom Youths Urged To Shun Pecuniary Gains, Choose Competence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.