Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One (51630 Views)

Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted / Amaechi In A Queue While Boarding A Flight In Abuja.. Photos / This Is Wickedness! See Amaechi In Dustbin(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by fagbalex(m): 8:21am On Apr 29, 2015
During APC campaign train which run across the whole state of the Federation. This was River state Governor Rotimi Ameichi dressing to Maiduguri Bornu State capital, where they pay Elkanemi of Maiduguri a courtesy visit. He look so lovely!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by Acekidc4(m): 8:25am On Apr 29, 2015
The Mafia himself!! I Salute oh!!

21 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by fagbalex(m): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2015
He's truly a gem, I so much respect him. He's an activist and a fighter. Thump up to Ameichi

78 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by adanduka: 8:33am On Apr 29, 2015
I believe grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 29, 2015
fagbalex:
Thump up to Ameichi

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by gwales: 8:35am On Apr 29, 2015
the lion of niger delta

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by wachakuta(m): 8:37am On Apr 29, 2015
the south south lion

28 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by biafransoul: 8:42am On Apr 29, 2015
See as they are hailing the Judas of Ubima. Meanwhile, they wouldn't even allow him near their home or even pray for any of their brothers be in his shoes. Anyways, they will soon tell him to his face who he really is.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by tinuolababy(f): 8:47am On Apr 29, 2015
Wow. He looks charming kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 29, 2015
The migraine of presido Jon^daft and shepopo patience.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by Kanwuliajeje: 9:12am On Apr 29, 2015
Buba ko
Wrapper ni

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by Chiaka(f): 9:36am On Apr 29, 2015
Toothless Lion of Ubima!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by stinggy(m): 9:44am On Apr 29, 2015
Opolo eye, e nor b open eye undecided undecided

Seems he's avoiding body contact with this guy, beht y? angry lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by DuchessLily(f): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2015
Which one Una just dey murder d guy name?? Amaechi!!!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by pamdaniel(m): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2015
I don't kn why I love this guy; maybe because he fights for what he believes in...

14 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by laidian(m): 10:21am On Apr 29, 2015
Deacon Rotimi Usman Amaechi himself

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by donphilopus: 10:22am On Apr 29, 2015
biafransoul:
See as they are hailing the Judas of Ubima. Meanwhile, they wouldn't even allow him near their home or even pray for any of their brothers be in his shoes. Anyways, they will soon tell him to his face who he really is.

Shut that bleep up. Maybe people like Shekarau, Buba Maruwa, et al are no longer Northerners!

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by natureblack(m): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2015
Psychiatric clown that dwells in whatever runs in his illusory head.

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by JumiaConsult: 10:26am On Apr 29, 2015
lol... cool

check my signature tho
Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by lionduke(m): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2015
anything that appears on ikeji blog makes nairaland front page.
where is the originality?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2015
Ebora of Rivers... I hail o

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2015
Judas of ubima himself.

I pray he does not eat rat poison and die like Awolowo

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by kombats: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2015
The way anything abt Amechi dey make frontpage beats my imagination
Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2015
Always looking high
Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by naijainfogalery: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2015
This guys just know how to make some people cry, This guy should be a comedian

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2015
You ppl sha are very fond of this guy.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by exemen: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2015
hmmmm./.........well all is well................

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by Rilwayne001: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2015
Amaechi my role model grin
Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by Drsheddy(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2015
K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity / Faces/Images On The New 5000 Naira Note / Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.