Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Should People Below 18yrs Be Allowed To Vote? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should People Below 18yrs Be Allowed To Vote? (396 Views)

Rev. Graham: ‘no Muslims Should Be Allowed Into United State Of America / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan / Should Prisoners Be Allowed To Vote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should People Below 18yrs Be Allowed To Vote? by dandydaniels(m): 11:02am On Sep 25, 2014
The 2015 general election is at our doorstep... politicking and tensions are the order of the day...after following the Scottish vote for independence with keen interest(disappointed they voted no) I observed something....there were reports of 16 year olds being allowed to vote...this is not easily obtainable elsewhere....so I ask...should people below 18 be allowed to vote in Nigeria? after all, are they not included in numbers obtained during census which are used for federal allocation of goodies?

opinions please

(1) (Reply)

JONATHAN : Like Ebola, We Will Defeat Boko Haram / The Constitution Of Nigeria Needs To Be Changed / I Love Nigeria My Country!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.