Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,573 members, 7,958,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

The Constitution Of Nigeria Needs To Be Changed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Constitution Of Nigeria Needs To Be Changed (405 Views)

Deji Of Akure: Eze Ndi Igbo Is Protected By The Constitution Of Nigeria / Saraki Saga:section 64 Subsection 3 Of The Constitution / Abba’s Sack Illegal-Police Council Not Consulted As Required By the Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Constitution Of Nigeria Needs To Be Changed by sullybee(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2014
I was discussing some issues with my friends when someone said something about the constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria.I took time to read the constitution and was shocked with what I saw in it.I strongly respect all nigerian and all religion in this great country.In the current constitution, there is nothing like Christ,Christian,church or the traditional believe of the land.i believe this is wrong and need to be corrected.This is not targeted at my beloved and respected Moslem brothers and sisters.I only wish every genuine relegion in this great country is treated and represented equally under the law.God bless the positive Nigerians and God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

N.B.You can also read the constitution to verify my claim.

(1) (Reply)

I Love Nigeria My Country!!! / What Was Your Best Independence Celebration! / First Ebola Case Diagnosed In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.