Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating (4820 Views)

Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again / Ishaku Wins At The Appeal Court As Alhassan Loses Out / Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
I JUST CALLED THE JUDGE NOW TO AUTHENTICATE THIS CRAP BUT HE TOLD ME ITS ALL FALSE INFORMATION AND WONDERD WHAT THE MOTIVE OF SPONSORS OF SUCH RUMOUR COULD BE.
Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
shocked what! Nigerian rulers are gansters! They behave like Sicilian mafias! Shame to them all.
Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
Polithiefs...I hate it.
Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
oduastates: ESHU(the God the evil ,crusading xtian slavemasters falsely called the devil)

Eṣù is the God of the crossroad, and plays frequently by leading mortals to temptation and possible tribulation in the hopes that the experience will lead ultimately to their maturation.
Eshu presents you with choices and guides you to make the right choices thereby helping you to develop Iwa (good behaviour/character)

Ekiti got to Orita-meta(crossroad), they had
1 fayemi (the mostly stable road on which they were travelling)
2 Fatose (the Jaga JAGA thuggery/assassination/lawless /corruption road they had travelled before.
3 bamidele( the road they have never travelled )

It does not take rocket science or mystic powers to make the right choices.
It is obvious that EKITI is suffering from a deficiency in the Iwa and the omoluabi department.
All those who voted for this evil thug of a man are a disgrace to the yoruba nation and they mock Eledumare.

Omo awo, awo Ifa

Wa pe, obi a gbo lenu re kinkin
Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by Alpet(m): 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
If this is true, then they are on a very long thing.

They knew Fayose was a thug yet they elected him again because of stomach infrastructure or whatever reason.

And they call themselves the most educated.....I Laugh In Swahili

They asked for it, they should enjoy the killings and harassment. For another four years.

I'm disappointed in them. We would never vote someone like Fayose in Osun State, never.

I wish them well shaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by McWhillion(m): 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: I pity Ekiti people! This is going to be the longest four years.
You can say that again
Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Omo awo, awo Ifa

Wa pe, obi a gbo lenu re kinkin
OGBO O ATO O. ABORU ABOYE ABOSISE

4 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by deriod(m): 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ekiti peeps haven't seen anything yet dis is just mere preambles
Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ekiti, good morning.

1 Like

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
You people can lie ooooooooo Fayose never did such. We Ekiti people say Fayose oooooooo Yes ooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by MORNDEW(m): 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

The bold confirms my fears, you are really an illiterate!

So what law empowers Fayose, to "correct" the judge through beating and molestation?

If even the judge was "biased" according to your dumb brain, what stops Fayose from approaching a higher court?

I have no doubt, you participated actively in today's show of shame.

Ndi ara!
Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by ayindejimmy(m): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: I'm not a fan of PDP, but I'll need a video footage. There is no way there won't be just a blurred one!
why werent u ther 2 take it?
Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by hardywaltz(m): 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ekiti fountain of rice.
The table is set with stew and chicken hope u guyz enjoy ur meal for 4 years.

6 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by bencobenz(m): 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Agbo ejo enikan da....agba osika!(drawing conclusion based on a perspective is not a proper thing to do). I'll
wait till i have a tangible evidence before i can comment on this issue. Electing a tout instead of a perfect
gentleman is not new, it happens in the bible time, they prefer armed robbers to Jesus Christ. Let Ekiti people
deal with the consequence of their decision.

4 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
I refuse to believe this story..
*The source is premium times...
*the same old apc goons i see on other threads is what i see here
*who no come no go know..and i wasn't these when it happened
*you guys must gimme 30% of all cuts you get from apc...i'm i understood? Who let the dogs out!
Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by Uteghe(m): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
...and that's the person GEJ supported. The good news is: like the Americans predicted,Nigeria will break next year and idi.ots like Fayose will scamper.

1 Like

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
J
Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
Nigerian Politicians so good at entertaining. Men! Governor elect slap judge!!!!!, that's serious
Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by Uteghe(m): 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
masterpower: I JUST CALLED THE JUDGE NOW TO AUTHENTICATE THIS CRAP BUT HE TOLD ME ITS ALL FALSE INFORMATION AND WONDERD WHAT THE MOTIVE OF SPONSORS OF SUCH RUMOUR COULD BE.
Give me the Judge's number. You are the type we call unam ikot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by onyengbu: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
This place is for sure an APC party ground. Make I leave before somebody rascalize .....
Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by focus7: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ekiti reign of terror begins, they have eating the rice, is time for them to swallow the pain and excrete it.

1 Like

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by brainpower(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
We believe what we want to believe, its quite unfortunate that even when this man won the election which was acclaimed to be free and fair the so called saviours of Nigeria(APC) have decided to make his tenure hell even before he is sworn in. But until he comes out to deny it which I know he will, I can't believe it. Just like one of you stated, he hasn't been sworn in which means he can still be arrested yet he wasn't arrested. This story smells of lies. But the truth is, just GEJ withstood all the propaganda and pressure that's how he will withstand them too. Some people do not cease to amaze me, just picture Fayose leaving his seat to go all up to the Judge's seat without anyone stopping him and when he got there, he slapped the judge without being held. Common disturbing inside the court when proceedings are on is held as contempt not to talk of assault. Lol, slapping a judge indeed.
Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by darkroses(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Fayose should be ready 4 national association of judges

Going to loose high court, appeal and supreme court.

U go slap army man 4 inside barrack

1 Like

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by ElFenomeno1: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
SHAMEFUL!
Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by Tochi3(m): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
There are more questions begging for answers.

In a sane society, everyone who went to the court would have been arrested because they are all thugs and criminals who accepted bags of rice in exchange for their souls. The jugdes , the police, governor elect including the sitting governor will definitly be in jail for failiing to carryout there primary reponibilities and for also usurping their responsibilities.

Since when did the police fail to recognise thugs masquerading as supporters (of what exactly) who already sold their souls for bags of rice to beseige the court premises.

Why should a judge ursurp the duties of the police by telling a criminal governor elect to call his thugs to order instead of the police? Is it the job of a jugde or the police to bring orderliness in such situation?

Does the incumbent governor who is the chief security officer as stated in the constitution aware of his responsibilities?

Anway our country is not a saane society because everyone seems to profit from the ruin of chaos and anarchy which have long been estsblished in our daily lives as a result of a faulty political ideology.

The Nigerian Newsmedia are mediums used to sink the destiny of nigeria deeper into despair and hopelessness by promoting violence and hatred in the minds of the gullible and ignorants with junk reports.

I pity us Nigerians. This is the type of Nigeria we all want and we continue to have it.
Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by Blaqsmith(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
Drag Fayose's name through the mud,he'll still come out clean

Throw dirts on Fayose and he'll use it to grow wildflower

Ekiti people has spoken and they have spoken well.

If e dey pain u pharmacy get panadol grin

And that Fayose slapped a judge is the greatest lie and fallacy of the year!

3 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by RockMaxi: 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin I no believe joor until I see the pictute.
Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by kennydee05(m): 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: I pity Ekiti people! This is going to be the longest four years for them.
its gonna be their longest 4 years of DEMOCRACY.
Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by kennydee05(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ekiti people stomach infrastructure don dey purge you.
Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by aljharem(m): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
Blaqsmith: Drag Fayose's name through the mud,he'll still come out clean
Throw dirts on Fayose and he'll use it to grow wildflower
Ekiti people has spoken and they have spoken well.
If e dey pain u pharmacy get panadol grin
And that Fayose slapped a judge is the greatest lie and fallacy of the year!

Are you minding these people.

The judge has taken sides as usual

The APC go.ats should allow ekiti people to dictate their destiny
Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
See rubbish all of u will cum here and start forming Mr know all shey ur father dey Dre wen he slapped d judge abi d judge cum to ur face me I slap u house to complain... Itz none of ur palava hw he runs d state provided u AR nt from d state if fayemi did meet d pple expectations dy won't go back to Dia vomit all u here forming diplomacy most of u guys can't withstand it do u get to know what d judge truly says b4 he got slapped or did fayose just walk to him and slapped him assuming d post is true... Many of u just wanna claim maturity without engaging ur brain letz see if d judge will sue him... D judge might have received what he deserves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cramjones Changing Political Identity - Cramjones / How Much Does An AVERAGE Nigerian Live On A Day / Photos: Governor Wike Swears In Commissioners In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.