Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. - Literature/Writing Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. (16912 Views)

Where To Download Novels / Wholesale Bestseller Novels - Motivationals And Inspirational Books For Sale - / Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by dopevick: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
dopevick@gmail.com
The sands of time
The last juror
The king of torts
The summons
The chamber
The pelican brief
Tank u !!!
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Juliedora79(f): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
have not seen it @ OP. pls adaorah79@gmail.com. made a mistake earlier on.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Aisha800(f): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sands of time
master of the game
and any other
aishauloko@rocketmail.com

1 Like

Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
Juliedora79: have not seen it @ OP. pls adaorah79@gmail.com. made a mistake earlier on.

I've resent it... Kindly acknowledge upon reception.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
Aisha800: Sands of time
master of the game
and any other
aishauloko@rocketmail.com

Done! Check your mail.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by dopevick: 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
emmyrichie:

Done! Check your mail.

Any help bou mine
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
dopevick:

Any help bou mine

Oh! Sorry! I Sent em almost an hour ago. Kindly check you email.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by IZUKWU(m): 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Pls send(Sidney sheldon)_The sands of time, master of the game, the doomsday conspiracy, the other side of me, the other side of midnight.( John grisham)_ The runaway jury, tha testament, the summons. . I want all john grisham novels. Heprays@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by IZUKWU(m): 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
:-)
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
IZUKWU: Pls send(Sidney sheldon)_The sands of time, master of the game, the doomsday conspiracy, the other side of me, the other side of midnight.( John grisham)_ The runaway jury, tha testament, the summons. . I want all john grisham novels. Heprays@yahoo.co.uk.

Well, I'll have to zip em together... Can you extract them?
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Timcy2(m): 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
timsontimothy2@gmail.com, send me any for a start.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by princesssusan(f): 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
I hv seen mine bt after i downloaded it, it refused to open i don‘t knw if my fone doesn‘t support it. I‘m using lg x330T
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Timcy2: timsontimothy2@gmail.com, send me any for a start.

Welcome to the league. Done already... Kindly check your mail.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
princesssusan: I hv seen mine bt after i downloaded it, it refused to open i don‘t knw if my fone doesn‘t support it. I‘m using lg x330T

They are all in pdf format... Just download pdf reader for your phone model.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by deebarbie(f): 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ds opportunity must not pass me by.pls I need master of the game, sands of time.nothing last forever n d other side of midnyt. Thank you. dltinuke@yahoo.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by alentyno: 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
emmyrichie: If you are interested in any, just drop your e-mail address and the tittle of the book(s).
Greetings! Please send to valenogbo@gmail.com thanks!

Angels and demons
Davinci code
The last juror
The king of torts
The summons
The chamber
The pelican brief
The sands of time
Master of the game
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Aisha800(f): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
emmyrichie:

Done! Check your mail.
thanks
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
alentyno:
Greetings! Please send to valenogbo@gmail.com thanks!

Angels and demons
Davinci code
The last juror
The king of torts
The summons
The chamber
The pelican brief
The sands of time
Master of the game

Done! Check your mail.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
deebarbie: Ds opportunity must not pass me by.pls I need master of the game, sands of time.nothing last forever n d other side of midnyt. Thank you. dltinuke@yahoo.com

Done! Check your mail.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Tolulopegeorge(f): 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
want any interesting novel frm d two author(sidney sheldon n john grisham)tolulope.Olaiya@yahoo.com. don't no if u can also help with Nora Robert (The villa)
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tolulopegeorge: want any interesting novel frm d two author(sidney sheldon n john grisham)tolulope.Olaiya@yahoo.com. don't no if u can also help with Nora Robert (The villa)

Done!
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by handsum92: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mrbizguy6736@gmail.com...send as many as you can ...thanks bro
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sapphiren15@gmail.comThe king of torts, the client, the last juror, the partner, the appeal, the broker, the firm, the rainmaker, the street lawyer,if tomorrow comes( sidney sheldon). Thanks.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
handsum92: Mrbizguy6736@gmail.com...send as many as you can ...thanks bro

Check ur mail.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
Nwanganga15: Sapphiren15@gmail.comThe king of torts, the client, the last juror, the partner, the appeal, the broker, the firm, the rainmaker, the street lawyer,if tomorrow comes( sidney sheldon). Thanks.

Done!
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by solidman59(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hello bro. Thanks for this, I have heard so much abt Grisham so I guess I will start now. Pls send me all you've got, I'll really appreciate. babeless2003@yahoo.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Spyceeee(f): 12:18am On Sep 26, 2014
Pls send me all d romance and thrillers u've got
preciousvic911@gmail.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by alentyno: 5:34am On Sep 26, 2014
emmyrichie:

Done! Check your mail.
Thanks! Thanks!

But please sire you got 'the lost symbol' and 'inferno'? embarassed
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by handsum92: 6:52am On Sep 26, 2014
emmyrichie:

Check ur mail.

Yet to see it bro
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 26, 2014
solidman59: Hello bro. Thanks for this, I have heard so much abt Grisham so I guess I will start now. Pls send me all you've got, I'll really appreciate. babeless2003@yahoo.com

Done!
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 26, 2014
Spyceeee: Pls send me all d romance and thrillers u've got
preciousvic911@gmail.com

Done! Check your mail...
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 26, 2014
handsum92:

Yet to see it bro

Resent it... Check again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

These Materials Could Change Your Life And Career! / Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! / 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.