Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. - Literature/Writing Ads (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. (16943 Views)

Where To Download Novels / Wholesale Bestseller Novels - Motivationals And Inspirational Books For Sale - / Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2014
alentyno:
Thanks! Thanks!

But please sire you got 'the lost symbol' and 'inferno'? embarassed

Done! You can download em from ur inbox.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by SuaveVic(m): 8:42am On Sep 26, 2014
Oga emmyrichie, hw u dey?.
Pls help me witht"the lost symbol"..... my email- suavevic@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by alentyno: 9:32am On Sep 26, 2014
emmyrichie:

Done! You can download em from ur inbox.
Wow! Thanks!!!!!! You are heaven sent! God bless!
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2014
SuaveVic: Oga emmyrichie, hw u dey?.
Pls help me witht"the lost symbol"..... my email- suavevic@gmail.com
Thanks

Done! You can check your inbox.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by liindyway: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2014
Please can I get Sidney Sheldon's Master of the game, Mistress of the game, if tomorrow comes, morning noon and night, the other side of me. My mail addy is lasikwe@gmail.com. Thanks a lot
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by AdeOracle(m): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2014
sidney Sheldon
The sands of time
master of the game
the doomsday conspiracy
the other side of me
the other side of midnight
Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Nothing Lasts Forever

Dan brown
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Angels & Demons
The Da Vinci Code
The Lost Symbol
Inferno

Grisham
The Racketeer
The Confession
Bleachers
The King of Torts
Playing for Pizza
Calico Joe
The Brethren
The Testament
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by AdeOracle(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2014
Email address is andkenrew@yahoo.com
waiting patiently friend

sidney Sheldon
The sands of time
master of the game
the doomsday conspiracy
the other side of me
Nothing Lasts Forever

Dan brown
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Angels & Demons
The Da Vinci Code
The Lost Symbol
Inferno

John Grisham
The Racketeer
The Confession
Bleachers
The King of Torts
Playing for Pizza
Calico Joe
The Brethren
The Testament

I will also appreciate if I can get all Grisham u have in ur collection

Thanks
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Aisha800(f): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2014
Can i ask for digital fortress and lost symbol by Dan brown. And other books by john grisham. Aishauloko@rocketmail.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2014
AdeOracle: sidney Sheldon
The sands of time
master of the game
the doomsday conspiracy
the other side of me
Nothing Lasts Forever

Dan brown
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Angels & Demons
The Da Vinci Code
The Lost Symbol
Inferno

Grisham
The Racketeer
The Confession
Bleachers
The King of Torts
Playing for Pizza
Calico Joe
The Brethren
The Testament

I'll send em in a zip folder... Do you have the software to unzip em?
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2014
AdeOracle: Email address is andkenrew@yahoo.com
waiting patiently friend

sidney Sheldon
The sands of time
master of the game
the doomsday conspiracy
the other side of me
Nothing Lasts Forever

Dan brown
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Angels & Demons
The Da Vinci Code
The Lost Symbol
Inferno

John Grisham
The Racketeer
The Confession
Bleachers
The King of Torts
Playing for Pizza
Calico Joe
The Brethren
The Testament

I will also appreciate if I can get all Grisham u have in ur collection

Thanks

Done! Check your mail.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2014
Aisha800: Can i ask for digital fortress and lost symbol by Dan brown. And other books by john grisham. Aishauloko@rocketmail.com

Done!
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by MosD: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
oritsdave@yahoo.com

Angels and Demons
Da vin ci Code
The sands of time
King of torts
Master of the game
The lost symbol

Thanks much
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by IBOGIRL1: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Bless u poster... Pls can i have
Sidney sheildon
The sands of time
master of the game
the doomsday conspiracy
the other side of me
Nothing Lasts Forever

Grisham
The Racketeer
The Confession
Bleachers
The King of Torts
The Brethren
The Testament

Tanx. Cjbrillant15@yahoo.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by slap1(m): 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dan Brown

Deception Point
The Lost Symbol
Inferno

John Grisham
The Racketeer
The Confession
Bleachers
The King of Torts
Playing for Pizza
Calico Joe
A Time To Kill
The Summons
The Innocent Man
Sidney Sheldon
The Sky Is Falling
The sands of time
master of the game
the doomsday conspiracy
the other side of me
Nothing Lasts Forever

No zip files, please. Don't know how to unzip (unless you'll teach me).
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Spyceeee(f): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
emmyrichie:

Done! Check your mail...
fnks alot
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by SuaveVic(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tnx a lot emmyrichie. Could u help me out wit; deception point, inferno and the sands of time....... tnx again
Suavevic@gmail.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by dopevick: 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
emmyrichie:

Oh! Sorry! I Sent em almost an hour ago. Kindly check you email.

Cant find it bro
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
dopevick:
Cant find it bro

Well that's got to do with your email address. Pls post the correct address.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
SuaveVic: Tnx a lot emmyrichie. Could u help me out wit; deception point, inferno and the sands of time....... tnx again
Suavevic@gmail.com

Done!
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
Thank u so much emmyrichie. Pls can i have the broker ( john grisham), angels n demons, Mario Puzo's The Godfather and the sequel to the other side of midnight by Sydney Sheldon, thanks.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nwanganga15: Thank u so much emmyrichie. Pls can i have the broker ( john grisham), angels n demons, Mario Puzo's The Godfather and the sequel to the other side of midnight by Sydney Sheldon, thanks.

Done! You can check your mail.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
RockyTeee: The sands of time, master of the game, the doomsday conspiracy, the other side of me, the other side of midnight. (sidney Sheldon)
Papyinkus@gmail.com
Thanks...

Kindly acknowledge the reception... Sent em.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 27, 2014
emmyrichie:

Kindly acknowledge the reception... Sent em.
am sorry Bro, I thought I did.
I did recieve them. Thanks
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by horllybabe(f): 8:22am On Sep 27, 2014
Pls send me the collection of John Grisham & Sydney Sheldon novels that u got.especially John Grisham's.thanks a bunch,really appreciate this. olaoyekenny189@gmail.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by kuzee(m): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2014
i downloaded more dan 200 novel collections of all authors..jux too much for mi to read
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by dopevick: 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
emmyrichie:

Well that's got to do with your email address. Pls post the correct address.

Dopevick@gmail.com
Dat is it
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
horllybabe: Pls send me the collection of John Grisham & Sydney Sheldon novels that u got.especially John Grisham's.thanks a bunch,really appreciate this. olaoyekenny189@gmail.com

Done! Pls check your mail box.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
horllybabe: Pls send me the collection of John Grisham & Sydney Sheldon novels that u got.especially John Grisham's.thanks a bunch,really appreciate this. olaoyekenny189@gmail.com

Done! Check your mail box.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by horllybabe(f): 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
emmyrichie:

Done! Check your mail box.

I got them! Thank u very very much,I don't mind Sydney Sheldon's too.u rock
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
horllybabe:

I got them! Thank u very very much,I don't mind Sydney Sheldon's too.u rock

Done! You can checks as well.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by nwadiuko1(m): 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
decetion point......pnwadiuko@yahoo.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by suzyberry(f): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pls send me some. As many as you can, ll be grateful. Portablesuzy@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

These Materials Could Change Your Life And Career! / Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! / 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.