Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. - Literature/Writing Ads (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. (16914 Views)

Where To Download Novels / Wholesale Bestseller Novels - Motivationals And Inspirational Books For Sale - / Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by StealthyMe(m): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
Pls anyone with David Baldacci novels kindly send then to thewhizkid11@gmail.com

Thanks smiley
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 02, 2014
nanauju:
This is a verry nice thread! Pllsss ooo, I need all of John Grisham's books.
Vivizubby@gmail.com
Thanks

iamodenigbo1:
Pls send the ones you have,iamodenigbo@gmail.com

victorlekan:
Pls I need angels and demons,deception point,digital fortress.victorlekan2@yahoo.com. Muchas gracias

foslink:
Pls I need all u av got on sidney,dan brown and john grisham
mjoey180@gmail.com

capua:
please can i have d fflw sidney sheldon novels: if tomorrow never comes,sands of time,the other sides of me,conspiracy,nothing last foreve and tell me ur dream.thanks oyepejuoyeyemi@gmail.com

GominaM:
gominamaryam@gmail.com
the chamber.

stevoskyj:
please can i get all the John Grisham novels you can possibly send. my mail is ekedegba.s@gmail.com
thank you

Check your mail boxes. I've sent them.

Pls don't forget to lend a hand to others on this thread.

Kind regards.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 02, 2014
maksteve:
sori to bother you....but just curious,if u have novels of tom clancy or frederick forsyth....if not,can u pls share me d site wheree u download d novels,so i can get dem myself...

Hello! Sorry, I don't have any of books by the authors you mentioned yet. Once I get them, I'll try to send some across to you.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by nanauju(f): 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=emmyrichie post=28522202

Check your mail boxes. I've sent them.

Pls don't forget to lend a hand to others on this thread.

Kind regards.[/quote]
God bless u
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Mzwoomi(f): 10:09am On Dec 03, 2014
pls, as much John Grisham as you can send
oosusi@yahoo.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Lopezmiller: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by praiselin: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
The partner, The juror,The pelican grief my email : mandyperex2005@yahoo.com Thanks I will be Expecting
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by slimfit2(m): 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
emmyrichie:

Sent them to y'all. Check you mailboxes.
Pls should any other person decide to ask for some on here, pls volunteer to render assistance.
My presence on here is limited for now.
NB: Kindly acknowledge reception.
hello, sorry to bother you again, I can't seem to find anything in my in-box. I would appreciate it if you can kindly re-send. Thanks.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Babe2sure(f): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
slimfit2:

hello, sorry to bother you again, I can't seem to find anything in my in-box. I would appreciate it if you can kindly re-send. Thanks.

You can check- www.oldlibrary.net for novels.
Somebody just told me about it.
You may get what you need there.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by kinxen(f): 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
Emmyrichie hi...nice job u're doing here. Pls I need all of the books by Dan Brown, Sheldon nd Grisham as many as u've d time to send. My email Addy is zennysat@gmail.com. tnx amil.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by foslink(m): 9:16am On Dec 21, 2014
Hi bro I received the dan brown and the sidney sheldon that u sent me. Thanks for those, but I still need those john grisham thrilling novels that u av my mail is mjoey180@gmail.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by AdorableJosh(m): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
Could you please send me the John Grisham and Sidney Sheldon books you have? Thanks. Email add is joshua.akinsola@yahoo.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
@ emmyrichie I need "TIME TO KILL" by John G.

womalastkid@gmail.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by miztafrankie: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
Emyrichie
I need your help on novels by
John Grisham,
Sydney Sheldon
Dan Brown.. ..pdf format.

Email is

offranki71@gmail.com

Thanks bro
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by miztafrankie: 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
Emmyrichie I need ur assistance on some novels by

JOHN GRISHAM
SIDNEY SHELDON
DAN BROWN
NEIL WHITE. Pls as much as you can send.

In pdf format pls. Thanks in anticipation

offranki71@gmail.com. Thanks again
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by ifeojobas(f): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2015
Hi boss,

Please send Sidney Sheldon and John Grisham preferably in pdf to ifedolapok@live.com.

Thank you.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by chukzzy1(m): 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Please I need sands of time and king of torts.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Emyemyberry(m): 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
emmyrichie:

No! not yet.
boss pls send me "nothing lasts forever,blood line,rage of angels,mistress of the game,doomsday conspiracy"by sidney sheldon and"angels and demons,da vinci code,the lost symbol"by Dan brown , emyboy4real@gmail.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Praise5: 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Please send me:
Davinci code
The other side of me/midnight
The Pelican
The Summons
Sands of time
Conspiracy
Master of the game
The chamber
The last juror.
favlov2@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Dannyblaze: 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
the partner, dannyosiobe@gmail.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by funkydainty(f): 11:00am On Aug 31, 2015
pls can i get the theodore boone series by john grisham?? funkydainty@yahoo.com...tnk u
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Emmyrichie Please I need The sands of time, master of the game, the doomsday conspiracy, the other side of me, the other side of midnight. (sidney Sheldon) nonsoroyalty@yahoo.com Thanks...
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by krispee: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
Good evening emmyrichie sir.Please i need all grisham,sheldon,dan brown and more in your collection.You could zip them.please kindly send to .com

Please do not ignore,thanks in anticipation.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by krispee: 7:30am On Oct 10, 2015
krispee:
Good evening emmyrichie sir.Please i need all grisham,sheldon,dan brown and more in your collection.You could zip them.please kindly send to

Please do not ignore,thanks in anticipation.
cry cry
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 10, 2015
krispee:
cry cry

Lol... I promise to send some tomorrow hopefully. cheesy
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by krispee: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
emmyrichie:

oh!tanxxxx,patiently waiting! smiley smiley
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 16, 2015
Pls can u send all the Theodore Boone books series by John Grisham to alwaysayo@yahoo.com. I would really appreciate it. Cheers
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by krispee: 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
emmyrichie:

sad sad
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by whitecloth: 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
please, can you get me daughter of God by lewis pardue
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Endy10(m): 12:42am On May 15, 2016
Pls OP, I need John Grisham's books. Everything you have. Pls. Okafornelson9@gmail.com. thank you
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by babylolaroy(f): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Me too o. Babylolaroy@gmail.com I want john grisham's books..any one at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

These Materials Could Change Your Life And Career! / Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! / 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.