Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? (1263 Views)

Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry / Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? / Living Together B4 Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by girlsoswit(f): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2008
Is it really good? Do you agree to a lady being pregnant before marraige? What if your spouse (the lady) tells you she wants to get pregnant b4 u get married or the guy tells you you have to be put in the family way b4 he takes you to the altar. Are you going to succumb to that?. What even do you think is or are the main reasons behind pregnancy b4 marraige?
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by igwe11(m): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2008
Morally wrong before God.
This is as bad as having premarital sex.
Being pregnant before marriage is no problem but the action that led to the pregnancy.
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by Gamine(f): 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2008
Big deal undecided undecided undecided

Marriage as we know it or tend to classify it, is just pali.

Real marriage happens when yáll decide to be together with people as witness and have sex

so if Baby comes before Owambe.

Big deal!
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by MrCrackles(m): 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2008
igwe 1:

[b]Morally wrong before God.
This is as bad as having premarital sex.
Being pregnant before marriage is no problem but the action that led to the pregnancy.[/b]

Do you have any proof on the highlighted sentence above?!

No be God dey give woman and man pikin? why give them pikin before marriage when it is morally wrong?!

Na question i ask, so if you can explain this to me indepth, i would agree with you

WARNING: don't come back and waffle or blab, only constructive reasons and explanatory answers would be accepted

Thank you
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2008
I dey wait for ya o MrCrackle
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by girlsoswit(f): 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2008
MrCrackles:

Do you have any proof on the highlighted sentence above?!

No be God dey give woman and man pikin? why give them pikin before marriage when it is morally wrong?!
Na question i ask, so if you can explain this to me indepth, i would agree with you

WARNING: don't come back and waffle or blab, only constructive reasons and explanatory answers would be accepted

Thank you

God will continue to provide but man must put his ways right before God. You don't have to take God for granted. What about those who after many years of marriage don't still have a child? Do we blame God, Isn't he still providing? All we have to do is, do things @ the right time to avoid unbeatable and unpalatable consequences.
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by HRhotness(f): 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2008
its all based on personal choice really!

personally oh, , why wld i wanty to get pregnant b4 getting married? it means the marrigae will statrt with children wahala b4 we even enjoy the time together and finding our balance. . . i thnk a new couple need at least a yr on their own to make plans and work out logistsics of their union b4 actually producing children
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by mbola(f): 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2008
no
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by Moyola(f): 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2008
NO!!
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by girlsoswit(f): 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2008
HR.hotness:

its all based on personal choice really!

personally oh, , why would i wanty to get pregnant before getting married? it means the marrigae will statrt with children wahala before we even enjoy the time together and finding our balance. . . i thnk a new couple need at least a yr on their own to make plans and work out logistsics of their union before actually producing children

True talk!!!
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by princesa(f): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2008
well it isnt right embarassed

but what happens when it happens by mistake
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by MrCrackles(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2008
Tgirl4real:

I dey wait for ya o MrCrackle

My PA, Madam Danke has confirmed the appointment which has been booked for tonight

So God willing, we would do it tonight

Please i want the interview to be conducted in the most professional manner, so fannying about ok?! grin
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by MrCrackles(m): 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2008
princesa:

then it is destined to be and it is cool! cheesy
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by girlsoswit(f): 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2008
princesa:

Mistake ko mistake ni. What is mistake in this world of civilization when there are several methods of preventing it. The rubber idabobo method is there, monitoring the ovulation period of the girl is another one, bla bla bla. e.t.c. I don't and can never agree with the mistake rubbish. He that has head should use it wisely. Why should they even do it at all in the first place. Why can't they abstain gan self abi shey na everytime rain dey fall?
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by princesa(f): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2008
MrCrackles:

then it is destined to be and it is cool! cheesy

really cool and God favoured,

girlsoswit:

Mistake ko mistake ni. What is mistake in this world of civilization when there are several methods of preventing it. The rubber idabobo method is there, monitoring the ovulation period of the girl is another one, bla bla bla. e.t.c. I don't and can never agree with the mistake rubbish. He that has head should use it wisely. Why should they even do it at all in the first place. Why can't they abstain gan self abi shey na everytime rain dey fall?

girl sometimes it doesent work undecided
that is like when it is destined as MrCrakles puts it
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by girlsoswit(f): 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2008
girl sometimes it doesent work undecided
that is like when it is destined as MrCrakles puts it
[quote][/quote]

Well sha, O de ri so o. Agreed then.
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by princesa(f): 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2008
good, it doesent pay to argue much wink
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by girlsoswit(f): 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2008
princesa:

good, it doesent pay to argue much wink
Haba, ore, no need for arguement in this one nw. It's just as reasonable as it seems. That's all.
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by MrCrackles(m): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2008
girlsoswit and princesa

make una relax

kini big deal grin
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by girlsoswit(f): 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2008
MrCrackles:

girlsoswit and princesa

make una relax

kini big deal grin
No big deal. I'm only trying to make things clear to her. O ton.
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by MrCrackles(m): 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2008
girlsoswit:

No big deal. I'm only trying to make things clear to her. O ton.

kare omo daa da cheesy
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by girlsoswit(f): 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2008
MrCrackles:

kare omo daa da cheesy

Ese o baba rere.
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by whatever90(f): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2008
no i dont @topic
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by ifyalways(f): 11:47pm On Nov 05, 2008
@Topic,Its as bad as Fornication but if it happens,no big deal.Where i kick against it totally is where its a "condition to be met" before marriage.When it becomes a criteria for a girl to get preggie b4 she can be married aside that,no big deal.
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by TOYOSI20(f): 2:35am On Nov 06, 2008
Like Ify said if it happens there isn't much that can be done about it. . . . . .

I'll suggest the couple go ahead with the wedding preparation. . . . . . . undecided
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by Busybody2(f): 3:04am On Nov 06, 2008
I was told it was a very common thing for the man's family to insist that the woman gets pregnant before the wedding to prove that she can conceive undecided
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:12am On Nov 06, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by Morenike3(f): 3:52am On Nov 06, 2008
I dnt approve of it
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by benincitys(f): 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2008
no .
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by minute(f): 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2008
Oh well it depends on what you value. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by plappville(f): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2008
As nature, religion, and tradition demands, it is wrong to get pregnant outside wedlock, but in some case if one didn't plan for it and the baby came, it's better to have the child than to abort it. I was one victim, my first baby came befor i got married. I didn't stop begging God for his forgiveness even when i went to dedicate him in the church my mind was judging me that i ve sinned against God, but if i didnt want to sin against God i could have not even slept wit a man befor getting married, it's hard to really keep to this.
Re: Do You Support Pregnancy B4 Marriage? by sammyjl(f): 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2008
angry @ the poster, I assure you, if you look at ol da ten commandments, surely u dont commit to them ol. There r some which u've broken and continue to break, yep we ol do.

@ the topic, well, nowadays sme ppl aernt really up for marriage, many reasons but do want kids, so they go for it, in other cases it happens wen u least expect it, usually sometimes unplanned or so, so u decide to keep it, but dream of getting married one day.
Ol u can do is ask for the Lord's 4gvness, but isnt sex b4 marriage also a sin, oh wat, yet we continue to do it, isnt adultery a sin, yet we continue to do it, even if u didnt sleep with the person but imagine so, and how good that person may b in bed, its still a sin, yet we do ol da time.

We do so many wrong,
I cant say i support pregnancy b4 marriage, but i myself am not against it, its up to who ever decides they want it that way to go ahead, i'm not in their lives, in their plans and m certainly not that person.
I for 1 dont even think of marriage at the moment, i say to myself, like hell m not gonna go to work, come home and do ol the work yle the husband sits and reads a paper, that i wont stand for, we r in it together 4rm da beginning, so i opt not to marry

(1) (Reply)

Woman Files For Divorce Because New Hubby Bring His Mother On Their Honeymoon. / Power And Sex / Dog Carries Baby To Safety After Finding Her Left For Dead In Roadside Dump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.