Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. (4368 Views)

Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death / Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon / Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN Assembly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by Toks2008(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by Toks2008(m): 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
Am i sure you just asked that question?
Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by Toks2008(m): 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Only a myopic and incensitive government will utter such blunder in an impirtant international event.

Indeed there was a country.

3 Likes

Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by McWhillion(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
How clueless can this man get, is he this dumb or he is just deliberately trying to be dumb. This is another slap on our face.

7 Likes

Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by McWhillion(m): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
Chimax15: so what's ur point?
Bro, its been over 5 months now.

3 Likes

Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
According to Jonathan
"Although it has been over three months since they were abducted, we have never relented in our efforts to set them safely free. Together with our partners, we are working assiduously to free our daughters and reunite them with their families.

Whoever is writing Jonathan's Speech need to be tried for treason and subjecting the Image of the Country to Public ridicule. ALL his Media Aides should be fired for conspiracy. That was a public embarrassment. He ought to have got his fact right and be very specific. Jonathan's cluelessness has gone global

11 Likes

Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Na today?
Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by desgiezd(m): 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
I wonder why Mr. President chooses the world stage to commit his mistakes. Why would he say the Chibok girls were kidnapped over three months ago as if it is a trivial matter. Today (25.09.2014) makes it exactly five and a half months, that is 165 days, that those girls were kidnapped and the one who swore to protect us all is saying "over three months"!

9 Likes

Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by OKDnigeria: 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
McWhillion: Bro, its been over 5 months now.
Why do you people always look for something to criticize dis president with. If it's 5 months, is it not over 3 months? Or u don't understand d meaning of 'over 3 months'?

20 Likes

Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
Too much alcohol kills brain cells so I'm not suprised

1 Like

Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by McWhillion(m): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
OKDnigeria:
Why do you people always look for something to criticize dis president with. If it's 5 months, is it not over 3 months? Or u don't understand d meaning of 'over 3 months'?
Bro are you this clueless too.
It's like someone asking how old Nigeria is and all you've to say as the president of Nigeria is "Nigeria is over 10 years old". Does 10 years sound like an approximate figure for 54 years?

25 Likes

Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by Rich4god(m): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
In as much as I knw that Mr president shld be specific in such matters, I didnt realy see anything wrong in this comment... Is over 3mnths ago not covering as far back as 5-8mnths...

2 Likes

Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by azimibraun: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
I am waiting for that person who will tell me i should be proud of Nigeria. country of greedy and dumb ppl.

3 Likes

Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by desgiezd(m): 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
Rich4god: In as much as I knw that Mr president shld be specific in such matters, I didnt realy see anything wrong in this comment... Is over 3mnths ago not covering as far back as 5-8mnths...

Why this is important is that it is the President of the nation talking not just a carefree citizen, that makes all the difference especially where the statement was uttered!

2 Likes

Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by Chubhie: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
He's only trying to be diplomatic with the truth. Tho, he's diplomatically|politically correct.

1 Like

Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by fx45(m): 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
desgiezd: I wonder why Mr. President chooses the world stage to commit his mistakes. Why would he say the Chibok girls were kidnapped over three months ago as if it is a trivial matter. Today (25.09.2014) makes it exactly five and a half months, that is 165 days, that those girls were kidnapped and the one who swore to protect us all is saying "over three months"!
Some of U are very senseless! Exactly how is the statement wrong? Over 3 months ago and 5 months ago... What is contradictory about the statement and how is it incorrect? A lot of U went to school but learnt nothing there.

In Ur anger, bitterness and unending quest to malign the person of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, U end up giving out the impression that U lot don't reason appropriately anymore. I hate to say this but "What exactly is the problem of Yoruba people?"

8 Likes

Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by desgiezd(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
^^^

Perhaps you need to take up your chalk or pen, as the case may be, and start all over teaching me again.

I still insist that the reason why this is important is that it is the President of the nation talking not just a carefree citizen, that makes all the difference especially where the statement was uttered!

For the insults, I'll rather ignore them, I wont trade insults with you!

He is our President and you do not have more stakes than me in this project called Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by arresa: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
fx45:
Some of U are very senseless! Exactly how is the statement wrong? Over 3 months ago and 5 months ago... What is contradictory about the statement and how is it incorrect? A lot of U went to school but learnt nothing there.

In Ur anger, bitterness and unending quest to malign the person of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, U end up giving out the impression that U lot don't reason appropriately anymore. I hate to say this but "What exactly is the problem of Yoruba people?"

Over 3 months ago means between 3-4 months. He should have said over 5 months ago or half a year ago..

The clowns were trying to play games and be deceptive that it wasn't too long ago....

6 Likes

Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by Toks2008(m): 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
desgiezd: ^^^

Perhaps you need to take up your chalk or pen, as the case may be, and start all over teaching me again.

I still insist that the reason why this is important is that it is the President of the nation talking not just a carefree citizen, that makes all the difference especially where the statement was uttered!

For the insults, I'll rather ignore them, I wont trade insults with you!

He is our President and you do not have more stakes than me in this project called Nigeria!

Please don't bother responding to the insultts cos its not worth it.

How do people reason for crying out loud?

This is a very sensitive case which requires perfect details and there ought not to be any form of diplomatic decency in expressing any information regarding this.

Please tell your girlfriend that her birthday should be in the next 3 months time and watch her reaction. How much more making a sensitive abduction case look so casual as though not much harm has been done.

Nigerians please think. This is a colossal embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by focus7: 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Chimax15: so what's ur point?
his point is dat knowing that there are slowpokes who wouldn't mind his blunder ur president went to lie at d UN about the period the chibok girl who were kidnapped 5months ago happened. Is his point clear to u now? Am sure u can't even determine the time of the incident.

1 Like

Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by fx45(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
arresa:

Over 3 months ago means between 3-4 months. He should have said over 5 months ago or half a year ago..

The clowns were trying to play games and be deceptive that it wasn't too long ago....
Oga, the statement is not entirely incorrect... U can only fault it based on the fact that he chose not to be specific. By meaning and by implication, what the president said is completely in line. I hate to see when mischief makers grasp at straws to just to fault GEJ. The bitter pill for some aggrieved Yorubas to swallow is that the man will still be re-elected in 2015. U guys should deal with it! Hating doesn't and wouldn't change anything.
Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by bibiazim1: 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
fx45:

I dont mind trading insults with you. The problem with yoruba people resides in your head. Because u r an i d i o t bigot

1 Like

Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Toks2008: Only a myopic and incensitive government will utter such blunder in an impirtant international event.

Indeed there was a country.
so? Seems you can't comprehend the English language.
Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by Oklander: 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
fx45:

Guy, there's clear differences, over 3months is like saying you are not sure its up to 4months.

1 Like

Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by Toks2008(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Fx45,i quite respect your opinion but can you please put sentiments aside for once and be sincere about the matter on ground.

This is not a marriage ceremony or anniversary event but an abduction of innocent teenagers.

Dont you think such matter requires every dot of accuracy in terms of information? Expecially when the info is coming from the CEO of that country.
Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by focus7: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
fx45:

house read my post above this, I said the president knew it that there some slowpokes who will not mind his blunder, they are as clueless as their leader. Just read the quote over this comment to confirm.

3 Likes

Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by kolaaderin: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
desgiezd: I wonder why Mr. President chooses the world stage to commit his mistakes. Why would he say the Chibok girls were kidnapped over three months ago as if it is a trivial matter. Today (25.09.2014) makes it exactly five and a half months, that is 165 days, that those girls were kidnapped and the one who swore to protect us all is saying "over three months"!

That shows he is not worried about the scenario.

2 Likes

Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by kolaaderin: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
McWhillion:
Bro are you this clueless too.
It's like someone asking how old Nigeria is and all you've to say as the president of Nigeria is "Nigeria is over 10 years old". Does 10 years sound like an approximate figure for 54 years?

Perfect answer.

3 Likes

Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by Toks2008(m): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
kolaaderin:

That shows he is not worried about the scenario.

End of story.
Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by Orunto: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
The point is, Politics in Nigeria is crude, corrupt, blind, merciless, reckless and without national focus.

1 Like

Re: Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. by desgiezd(m): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
fx45:
Oga, the statement is not entirely incorrect... U can only fault it based on the fact that he chose not to be specific. By meaning and by implication, what the president said is completely in line. I hate to see when mischief makers grasp at straws to just to fault GEJ. The bitter pill for some aggrieved Yorubas to swallow is that the man will still be re-elected in 2015. U guys should deal with it! Hating doesn't and wouldn't change anything.

What has the discussion here got to do with 2015 elections? Must everything nosedive to re-election of Mr. President?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi To Drag The Nigerian Senate To Court / N6bn Power Transmission Projects Stall Amid Funding Challenge / Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.