Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO (4382 Views)

Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) / Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
This liepods no go kill me.

It was alleged in the video that Trump has promised to declare Biafra 21st July

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXLtQLrqGxY

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO by whitebeard(m): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
Yeye people

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
only a fool will click that video...

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

it is real

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO by ojun50(m): 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
Even putin self call am

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO by ojun50(m): 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
Even putin self call am
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO by Kemperor: 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
IpobExpose u go kpai for Biafra matter.

Haters hate because of jealousy and envy...

13 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO by GameGod(m): 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lol Nnamdi Cow grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
GameGod:
Lol Nnamdi Cow grin
gamegod sir

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO by Demolaeby: 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
This Ipodexpose is a heavy businessman. When people click on his video, dollar will chunk into his account. They more peole click, the more money he is making. My regret is Seun allow this boy to be commercilizing nairaland political section this way. This guy made huge money with this trick

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
Demolaeby:
This Ipodexpose is a heavy businessman. When people click on his video, dollar will chunk into his account. They more peole click, the more money he is making. My regret is Seun allow this boy to be commercilizing nairaland political section this way. This guy made huge money with this trick

he is better than some Liepod members who will go to autos to sell fake cars.

my info in d video is true. posted by candy stalworth on Radio Biafra group 1 hour ago with a promise that Donald Trump promised her to declare Biafra 21st July.

See link to the Radio Biafra lying group

I don't lie ipob are liepods

https://mobile./222919287822515?view=permalink&id=1483655495082215&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6432308337134002554%3Amf_story_key.1483655495082215%3Atop_level_post_id.1483655495082215%3Atl_objid.1483655495082215

8 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO by dragonking2: 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
Dont click the video, the OP is looking for google adsense
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO by mukhcech(m): 2:13am On Jun 17, 2017
Demolaeby:

Stop talking bout what you have no idea of. The guy is really working. Exposing how foolish Igbos can be.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 17, 2017
mukhcech:

Stop talking bout what you have no idea of. The guy is really working. Exposing how foolish Igbos can be.
And you think you make sense? you're actually the foolish one here.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 17, 2017
mukhcech:

thank u. they said 21st of July Trump will declare their referendum let's watch
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 17, 2017
crazysaint:
And you think you make sense? you're actually the foolish one here.

mods
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO by enemybulldozer(m): 7:41am On Jun 17, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
I know that ipobexposed is making money through biafra and Nnamdi Kanu.. The strategy is simple: 1) pretend as if you hate Kanu and bia4ra knowing fully well that in nigeria today yorubas and hausa fulani hates anything that has to do with bia4ra. 2) you can create something that will make bia4ran haters to​ believe that truly you're capable of bring bia4ra down you can start with writing junks, creating a video or audio( just like​ ipobexposed is doing) knowing fully well that haters and gullible people will always flood your site and you will be making money steadily.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO by enemybulldozer(m): 7:46am On Jun 17, 2017
mukhcech:

So you don't know that ipobexposed have been feasting on your intelligence?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO by enemybulldozer(m): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2017
IpobExposed:
This liepods no go kill me.

It was alleged in the video that Trump has promised to declare Biafra 21st July

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXLtQLrqGxY
La click la kpeme!
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO by enemybulldozer(m): 7:50am On Jun 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

thank u. they said 21st of July Trump will declare their referendum let's watch
Is bia4ran herald or bia4ran times that wrote the news??
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO by bossvinqualad25(m): 8:11am On Jun 17, 2017
hahahahahah continue 2 deceive urself Una go teh 4 der no b only na anointing service
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 17, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Is bia4ran herald or bia4ran times that wrote the news??
it is radio Biafra London the one that u guys were ranting on your radio and all social media when it was closed
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO by feelgoodInc: 9:05am On Jun 17, 2017
you want to get clicks on your YouTube video based on a Lie that's stupid of you. I know you.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO by feelgoodInc: 9:06am On Jun 17, 2017
feelgoodInc:
you want to get clicks on your YouTube video based on a Lie that's stupid of you. I know you.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO by DonBobes(m): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2017
ojun50:
Even putin self call am

Y u de answer dis dum-yums
Idiets speaking jabberwockies
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO by DonBobes(m): 9:10am On Jun 17, 2017
This LIEPODS too mumu o. dem b abduLIE
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nnamdi Kanu On Phone AUDIO by DonBobes(m): 9:13am On Jun 17, 2017
GameGod:
Lol Nnamdi Cow grin

Nnamdi MALU

(1) (2) (Reply)

A History Of Efon-alaaye Kingdom From 1180 A.D / Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now / We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.