Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation - Travel (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation (49600 Views)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 / Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by drnoel: 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
thwarrior72: That can't be iseke, or u are not efficient in writing igbo tongue tongue
i speak it better than i write it. Learnt as an adult from my cousins
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by winniz: 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
Faun:

cool cool cool cool

OK ohh cool cool
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ekiseme: are you happy with what's happening here?
No, but they asked for it when they were backing Chino when he was displaying supposedly pictures of Eggheaders. This is a case of "ife onye metaru."

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by winniz: 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
[s][/s]No, but they asked for it when they were backing Chino when he was displaying supposedly pictures of Eggheaders. This is a case of "ife onye metaru[s][/s]
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Chiwude: Nwanne obu gini n eme gi. Odika Ibu Onye isike. Uburu ole kam ga gwa gi si ka e kusi ihe e neme. Apukwa okwu nwanne. Gini ki ge nwete na ihe e ne me. Nwanne biko kusi. Tupu ibu nwafor. Ekwele ka ndi iro ji gi nwe efe tige turu Ogbaara ne ezi nu lo anyi. Ari rio kam na rio gi, biko.
Nwanne, ebe ki no ngbe Chino buzo ne kwu ashi?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
tsolz300: RIP chino...
In your next world, don't ever insult the awo nation...

This is what you get when you spew trash about the yorubas..

Dozzybaba, evergreen123, shizzlestar, customized13, etc,they all suffered similar fate..
When a man is despised ,hated and abandoned by his kinsmen, then he is already dead grin

Who has the name of the PPA of Ngozi in Oshogbo?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by winniz: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Nwanne, ebe ki no ngbe Chino buzo ne kwu ashi?

Bia Onye kporo gi ebea
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by winniz: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
[s][/s]Who has the name of the PPA of Ngozi in Oshogbo?[s][/s]

Wrong thread cool cool
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
winniz:

Wrong thread cool cool
Ishi okpukpu, mechie onu gi.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
winniz:

Bia Onye kporo gi ebea
M biara bi me ka umu Igbo nke no na NL ne me ihe n'udo.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by winniz: 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Ishi okpukpu, mechie onu gi.

Onye iberibe gbafuo here cool cool
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
winniz:

Onye iberibe gbafuo here cool cool
I ma na Orlando we ike muo gi, ishi aki?

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by winniz: 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
M biara bi me ka umu Igbo nke no na NL ne me ihe n'udo.

What are u saying undecided
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
wow, i never knew this thread exist. Wow. I must be missing alot. Anambra people kedu ka unu mere o! M na ekele o!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by winniz: 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
missberrypop5: wow, i never knew this thread exist. Wow. I must be missing alot. [/b]Anambra people kedu ka unu mere o! M na ekele o![b]

Anyi dicha mma anyi na ekene kwa gi cool cool
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
winniz:

What are u saying undecided
Ga ju npa gi.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by winniz: 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Ga ju npa gi.

Isi adikwa gi mma undecided
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ekiseme(m): 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
No, but they asked for it when they were backing Chino when he was displaying supposedly pictures of Eggheaders. This is a case of "ife onye metaru."
you guys should just let go
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
winniz:

Anyi dicha mma anyi na ekene kwa gi cool cool
o. Dalu nu o. Mua maru na ife di otu a no eba. Anyi ncha bu umunne. Ebe na obodo anambra ka i si kwanu?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
tsolz300: RIP chino...
In your next world, don't ever insult the awo nation...

This is what you get when you spew trash about the yorubas..

Dozzybaba, evergreen123, shizzlestar, customized13, etc,they all suffered similar fate..
When a man is despised ,hated and abandoned by his kinsmen, then he is already dead grin

you are just spamming.
What exactly happens when one insults the impoverished region?
Na inferior complex dey worry you people.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
thwarrior72: Ndi Enugu destroyed this thread, let them no worry..ubosi nta anyi achuo na owere nchi. Nwata si na nne ya agaghi arahu ula, agaghi arahu nke ya undecided undecided

Faun might be abagoro, posing as Enugu indigene
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

cheesy Now I know say una don lose am finish.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
Faun:

cheesy Now I know say una don lose am finish.

Lolz. Wetin you wan make I talk?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Howmanage: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Gbo1iwe:

Chidiebere is just desperately trying to salvage his damaged reputation by acting like a tough guy online.

Forget the internet bravado, he is dying inside. grin grin

I suspect hunger is also an issue for Simeon, did u see how his family of 12 celebrated last xmas with just 1 chicken and he posted it on FB with his father and mother clapping in the background cheesy

Nairaland won't kill me oooO! LMAO! I don't even know what brought me to this Anambra thread, was just about to quietly exit when i saw this comment. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Abagworo(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
drnoel:

Le, nsopuru nee biedoo nu ohu. Odidia mma inu anu na odiri iheahu mere eme, mana mmehe anodu fu nnga emegburu mmadu emegbu.....

Orsu dialect.
Respect is reciprocal. Its not pleasant to hear that such thing happened and I can't keep quiet when someone is being maltreated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ekiseme: you guys should just let go
If Chino is not condemned by all he won't learn his lesson.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by winniz: 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

[/b]Faun might be abagoro[b] posing as Enugu indigene

No he is not grin. Faun na real character cool cool
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
winniz:

Isi adikwa gi mma undecided
Afor sagbuo gi.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Abagworo(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Study Abagworo well and realize that I can never derail any thread not to talk of Igbo thread. The truth is that those in support of Igbo annihilation like Chino et al feel bad that I sensitize on the wickedness of Jonathan and Peter Obi against MASSOB and Igbos in general. They try to create an impression of me being against Anambra in order to further their job of misleading Igbos with false news. I'm completely pro-Igbo and want an Igboman to be President or Vice or if not at least let us have a bargaining power instead of remaining AGIP. Nobody negotiates with "Oh yes" people. Opposition puts you in a negotiation position and not "YEAA", ABN or TAN. That's purely my position.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by winniz: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Afor sagbuo mu.

Gbam onye Isi mgbaka cool cool
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by OneNaira6: 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Enugu people have successfully destroyed this thread and do they honestly think that's a good thing? A f2kimg disgrace.. In effort to get back at chino, this people succesffully derailed a thread meant to uplift one of their region states. The stupidity among SE igbos amazes me sometimes. It's fucking ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
Abagworo:

Study Abagworo well and realize that I can never derail any thread not to talk of Igbo thread. The truth is that those in support of Igbo annihilation like Chino et al feel bad that I sensitize on the wickedness of Jonathan and Peter Obi against MASSOB and Igbos in general. They try to create an impression of me being against Anambra in order to further their job of misleading Igbos with false news. I'm completely pro-Igbo and want an Igboman to be President or Vice or if not at least let us have a bargaining power instead of remaining AGIP. Nobody negotiates with "Oh yes" people. Opposition puts you in a negotiation position and not "YEAA", ABN or TAN. That's purely my position.

if you say you are not faun, no problem.. I was just thinking wildly.
And igbos have come out for presidency previously or am I wrong?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (43) (Reply)

I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. / U.K Is The 2nd Most Miserable Country In The World - MHQ Study Shows / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.