Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation - Travel (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation (49559 Views)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 / Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ochon: 2:36am On Oct 04, 2014
softsparkyy:
My wishes......come let me whisper to you. They are so funny that you won't believe them.
LOL. Now I'm definitely interested in hearing your wishes, that needs to be whispered, in order to be guarded from outsiders' ears. *crosses finger in anticipation*
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Cee9(m): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2014
If u stay in awka,or any where nearby i can supply u our refined zobo.known as ZOBOCOlA,nafdac approved, 07060484547
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by jnrbayano(m): 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
Whao!! shocked

This thread has now existed for over a month and I am just seeing it?

What a beautiful thread!

I am an Anambrarian with emphasis.

Obodo oma Chukwu gozili.

smiley
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Chino didnt start the thread and I at least was hoping they do keep their madness till Chino opened his own thread . Chino played a role but the whole thing was started by Faun and Chiwude. And how did I describe my Igbo brothers?
Isn't brothers the same ones that destroyed Anambra thread ?
Odenigbo Onye asiri. Chai.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Chino didnt start the thread and I at least was hoping they do keep their madness till Chino opened his own thread . Chino played a role but the whole thing was started by Faun and Chiwude. And how did I describe my Igbo brothers?
Isn't brothers the same ones that destroyed Anambra thread ?
Ugbu Ugbua ka m nhuru ih'idere. Kedu ote madu ka nokata na kowara asi, asiri ne nweghi isi 'n odu. Mutakwa ikwuo eziokwu, maka na eziokwu bu ndu. Gi onwe gi mara na Chinwude bu onye udo, anaghi ma chota nsogbu. Nchi kwuo okwu basara oganiru alaigbo, anaghim ele anya state obula. Tupu ya, onye obula ne bute nkewasia n'etiti umuigbo, muna onye ahu adikwa aga n ofu uzo. Ezigbo Nwafor Igbo ka mbu, mana ndumodu nge nye Chino bu, ka okwusi ntisa ona ebute na nzuko umuigbo. Odighikwa nma.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Cee9(m): 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
Zobo is a popular drink, known over the country and beyond. but never has it being like this.ZOBOCOLA is a refined zobo, certified by NAFDAC and packaged under hygienic condition and environment.It has two unique sizes in 40cl and 50cl.Zobocola contains very low sugar.Instead of feeding your self,family and friends with drinks made from the mixture of chemicals, why dont you entertain them with the Best Nigeria real fruit drink. you can order for your home/ shop delivery by either calling or chatting with us online via:07060484547( pls if your order from a distant place, you need to pay for your waybill) free delivery is for all living within Anambra, delta and environs. Stay safe,HEALTH IS WEALTH
7 FACTS ABOUT ZOBO COLA DRINK:

• It’s a blood pressure and cholesterol level reducing drink.

• It’s a caffeine free drink.

• It has 100 percent of recommended daily vitamins.

• It has alkaline content that helps to clean the body.

• It helps to keep the body PH balanced.

• It’s an antioxidants drink.

DRINK ZOBO COLA® ALWAYS! ... Refreshment with vitality.

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by jnrbayano(m): 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
Why is here dry?

Come in, Anambra State indigenes
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Bonesking(m): 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
9th Igbo state
Name: Omanbala
Capital: Aguleri
LGA:
Oyi
Ayamelum
Agukwu-Nri (Carved out of Anaocha)
Anambra West
Anambra East
Ibaji
Igalamela
Odolu
Olumbanasa
Umueri

10 LGA in all which can be expanded to cater for the population in your bush kingdoms.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by molbic(m): 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
candidbabe:
Anambra state ebe ano. proudly

.................ANAMBRARIAN...............
Bia this one you used T.b joshua' s church as your profile picture are you ok

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Diana78: 5:15pm On May 07, 2021
Proudly Onye Anambra - www.somtochukwu.com.ng/about-me

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. / U.K Is The 2nd Most Miserable Country In The World - MHQ Study Shows / Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.