Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife (4558 Views)

How Do You Handle A Stubborn Kid? / How to parent a Stubborn Ward / How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by kolamark(m): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
Just pretend and tell her that u want to marry
a new wife. Bet me she will change automatically
Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
kolamark: Just pretend and tell her that u want to marry

i would be- go on, door is open

6 Likes

Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by beckyomas(f): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
The same way you handled her while you dated na, or why she come need handling all of a sudden?

3 Likes

Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by kolamark(m): 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
voodoo85:

i would be- go on, door is open
am sure u won't do dat especially if u ar being stubborn on purpose
Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by kolamark(m): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
beckyomas: The same way you handled her while you dated na, or why she come need handling all of a sudden?
tins change
Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by achinaboy(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
my wife will tell u,tryam now, i will break both of your heads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by beckyomas(f): 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
kolamark:
tins change
eya! Sorry. Lets wait for more contributions then.
Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by oyihou: 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
i will tell him to go ahead.

come to think of it op do you think the grass is greener on the other side.

Aralamo.

your post "she will change automatically"

i laugh in hindi

They should try and trigger her anger i bet you they shall get what they deserve.

"SILENCE IS NOT A SIGN OF STUPIDITY"

GET THAT INTO YOUR EMPTY HEAD OP.

4 Likes

Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by kolamark(m): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
achinaboy:
my wife will tell u,tryam now, i will break both of your heads
lol...... I go run o
Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by Baddo101(m): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
The best way to handle a stuborn wife is to ignore her food. then if u end up eating her food after a long time ignoring of her spit out d food frm ur mouth and ask why is d food soo salty or bitter? and den form vex comot........I swear she go wan nearly kill herself............Lol......
dos actions pains ladies seriously..........

4 Likes

Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by Baddo101(m): 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
The best way to handle a stuborn wife is to ignore her food. then if u end up eating her food after a long time ignoring her, do tje following:
spit out d food frm ur mouth and
ask why is d food soo salty or bitter?
and den form vex comot......
..I swear she go wan nearly kill herself............Lol......

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by dytbabe: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
Baddo101: The best way to handle a stuborn wife is to ignore her food. then if u end up eating her food after a long time ignoring of her spit out d food frm ur mouth and ask why is d food soo salty or bitter? and den form vex comot........I swear she go wan nearly kill herself............Lol......

U are mean
Pure wickedness
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
oyihou: i will tell him to go ahead.

come to think of it op do you think the grass is greener on the other side.

Aralamo.

your post "she will change automatically"

i laugh in hindi

They should try and trigger her anger i bet you they shall get what they deserve.

"SILENCE IS NOT A SIGN OF STUPIDITY"

GET THAT INTO YOUR EMPTY HEAD OP.

haha. Wetin happen?

You seem so bitter.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by egopersonified(f): 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
If a man has to threaten his wife with these words to gain respect, then he certainly doesnt deserve it.

10 Likes

Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by bennyrazz: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
women are naturally stubborn and hard to control when you as a man have no money. When you have money and you are in control of the financial aspect of the house, your wife/woman will respect you. In fact some will call you Daddy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by angeldupe(f): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Baddo101: The best way to handle a stuborn wife is to ignore her food. then if u end up eating her food after a long time ignoring of her spit out d food frm ur mouth and ask why is d food soo salty or bitter? and den form vex comot........I swear she go wan nearly kill herself............Lol......

If you don't eat my food because you want to deal with me. I will be the happiest woman on eat. Hmmmm! Food wey I dey manage dey cook before. After hard day work, I go come back come face kitchen again. How I wish God give me that kind husband, my hubby no fit boil water but e fit eat 6 square meal if it is available.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by oyihou: 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
satope1: haha. Wetin happen?

You seem so bitter.

Mr or Mrs why should i be bitter when am surrounded by pure unconditional love that money cannot buy.

it's just that when i read the post of some low minded folks i have to tell them the facts.
Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by egopersonified(f): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
angeldupe:

If you don't eat my food because you want to deal with me. I will be the happiest woman on eat. Hmmmm! Food wey I dey manage dey cook before. After hard day work, I go come back come face kitchen again. How I wish God give me that kind husband, my hubby no fit boil water but e fit eat 6 square meal if it is available.

Madam, dont mind these nairalanders, when hunger wire them, na the burnt bottom pot them go scrape for midnight.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
egopersonified:

Madam, dont mind these nairalanders, when hunger wire them, na the burnt bottom pot them go scrape for midnight.
bullsh!t!!!! When young babes de outside wey fit cook sumptuous meal for me plus gimme massage na im I go look ur face? Any stubborn wife na to just arrange another wife shaperly o! I no get energy to de talk same thing over n over again

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by egopersonified(f): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
lrguru: bullsh!t!!!! When young babes de outside wey fit cook sumptuous meal for me plus gimme massage na im I go look ur face? Any stubborn wife na to just arrange another wife shaperly o! I no get energy to de talk same thing over n over again

Bros, I agree young babes full outside, u sef agree say young 6 pack, 6 feet plus, handsome and rich guys full outside, shikena. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
egopersonified:

Bros, I agree young babes full outside, u sef agree say young 6 pack, 6 feet plus, handsome and rich guys full outside, shikena. Lol.

baby, u and i know se e de alot easier for a guy to arrange another chick enter crib especially when na the woman plenty nag cause am, but u as a lady no fit try am, cos

(1) na u pursue me go out
(2) u no fit bring am come my house
(3) if person hear, na u dem go first stone.

so with all this few points of mine i hope i have been able to convince u and not to confuse u. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by EfemenaXY: 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2014

And is the best way to "handle" a stubborn husband to tell him that you want to marry a new husband?
Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by adet991(f): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
All this point dat u ppl are giving,if my husband try am with me uhn......
Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by slimport(f): 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
Leave them oo! Those men! Just let him tell me he will marry another wife, I will tell him no wahala.... alaye, jaye ori e. starting from that time, he will knw i'm prettier than ever. Nice make up, sexiest bum shorts! E go be like I just open ma line. Oh my God! Calls go just dey enter ma fone ni! Even wen those calls r just camouflage, that's wen u will knw, Emi won o gbe, men! Dem go wan break their head for wall.... Kia Kia he go tell me say na joke e dey joke. say wetin.... person go just get high BP ni. I cannot come n die undecided

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by egopersonified(f): 4:29am On Sep 28, 2014
slimport: Leave them oo! Those men! Just let him tell me he will marry another wife, I will tell him no wahala.... alaye, jaye ori e. starting from that time, he will knw i'm prettier than ever. Nice make up, sexiest bum shorts! E go be like I just open ma line. Oh my God! Calls go just dey enter ma fone ni! Even wen those calls r just camouflage, that's wen u will knw, Emi won o gbe, men! Dem go wan break their head for wall.... Kia Kia he go tell me say na joke e dey joke. say wetin.... person go just get high BP ni. I cannot come n die undecided

LOL, LMAO, LWKMD, ROTFLMAO. Op, see your answer here. You better not try it, except you want to die early, dont say you were not warned.
Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by Richy4(m): 7:30am On Sep 28, 2014

Ota-pia-pia don finish for Nigerian market?

No tryam ooo or it will be tagged passion killing.

Or if she too born again, she just give you the touch and follow.

Wife: Emeka your mother is very stupid
Emeka: yes honey
Wife: In fact your father is a bastard and I don't want to
see them set foot in this house.
Emeka : you are right sweetie. You are very correct.

Op don't do it ooo just giving you last warning
Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by laplace12(m): 7:44am On Sep 28, 2014
egopersonified: If a man has to threaten his wife with these words to gain respect, then he certainly doesnt deserve it.

And you think the 'stubborn' wife deserve respect?

Women and double standard

5 Likes

Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by scholarosisi(f): 12:28pm On May 06, 2015
Richy4:

Ota-pia-pia don finish for Nigerian market?

No tryam ooo or it will be tagged passion killing.

Or if she too born again, she just give you the touch and follow.

Wife: Emeka your mother is very stupid
Emeka: yes honey
Wife: In fact your father is a bastard and I don't want to
see them set foot in this house.
Emeka : you are right sweetie. You are very correct.

Op don't do it ooo just giving you last warning
abeg no kill me with laugh ooo ! Chai
Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by initiate: 11:33pm On May 06, 2015
beckyomas:
The same way you handled her while you dated na, or why she come need handling all of a sudden?
during dating a man endures all the thrash the woman throws his way
Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by ksquare44(m): 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
Sit her down and talk things over with her. You must pray as well let God have his way
Re: Best Way To Handle Stubborn Wife by Evacroft: 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
Op ,this is aresult of where u grew up. Not all men treat women like thrash. Their are still some good men out der,who dont reciprocate with hatred

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult For Two Females To Live Together Peacefully? / A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife / A Guy Dating Me And My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.