Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

A Guy Dating Me And My Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Guy Dating Me And My Sister (4461 Views)

Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! / How Do I Send My Sister In Law Packing? / My Sister In Law Slapped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by cillalove(f): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2005
i have a sister who is 2yrs older than i am. our parents are divorced, she lives with my mum and i live with my dad. whenever we see eachother, we talk about what was going on in our lives. she told me about her new boyfriend. she knew i was dating someone but she didn't know what he looked like.

last week, she came over to ma dad's. my boyfriend was also present at the moment. i opened the door for her n introduced her to him, not knowing they knew each other. they both pretended like it was their first time of meeting. i left them both in the living room, and as i was about to enter the living room, i heard both of them arguing. i stood at the door listened to what they had to say. this was when i found out they were dating. i was going to act like i heard what they were saying, but i couldn't resist asking.

my sister called me a cheat, walked up to me and slapped me. my so called boyfriend didn't say anything, all he did was pull ma sister out of the house. i haven't spoken to any of them since. my sister wants to speak to me, but am not picking up her calls. my dad wants to know whats going on because we were meant to be spending the holidays together, in which we decided not too.

i don't know what to do. i got so mad when she called me a cheat. am i really a cheat?
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by allonym: 6:41am On Dec 31, 2005
seeing that you are actually asking this question - what do you define as a cheat?
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by casper(m): 11:51am On Dec 31, 2005
no you are not a cheat it was just co-incedental no and she is just very young minded and foolish..................and the guy sef na player grin wink and you only know of 2 right now what of the rest...... undecided
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by thelastdon(m): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2005
How I wish I was the guy cheesy grin
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by MatureMe(f): 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2005
I really think you should at least listen to what your sister has to say, then you both should confront the boyfriend together, please get all the facts before dumping your sister. All the best to you.
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by cushman(m): 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2005
Your sister shouldn't have behaved the way she did being the eldest. You are not in any way a cheat because its all coincidential.

The best way to solve this is to have a talk with your sister and then face the guy together. I think he's aware that you two were sisters or related and just wants to have a little fun smiley
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by lexyflexy(m): 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2005
gurl, if the guy loved you, he wud not have done what he did in the first place, he is just a skirt man....... he is not gonna be of benefit to you including your sista.... you both had better know here your bread is buttered if you really/truely know your onions..... but do take it slow ok.....ur sista really over reacted, which is not mean't to be...
its so painful most guyz re not just wanting to be faithful........I wonder when guyz will give d opposite the impression that we re not same..............na wa ooooooooo......God dey sha......
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by nikkylolly(f): 12:44am On Jan 01, 2006
Did someone say " how he wished he's the guy"? (the last don). Would u really behave like that?

None of you is to be blame. It's all the guy's fault. You sis wasn't patience enough. I think you should talk to her and u know what? After the re-union, don't let the guy go free. Act! Both of you.
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by Sassykes(f): 2:13am On Jan 01, 2006
Unless you knowingly dated the guy and knew he was with your sister, then that is considered cheating and grimy. But like you describe you are not at fault and letting what a dog did to stop you and your sister from having a great holiday is a shame, and please i hope none of you will date the guy, dump him like the piece of trash he is.
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by Sassykes(f): 2:30am On Jan 01, 2006
Unless you knowingly dated the guy and knew he was with your sister, then that is considered cheating and grimy. But like you describe you are not at fault and letting what a dog did to stop you and your sister from having a great holiday is a shame, and please i hope none of you will date the guy, dump him like the piece of trash he is.
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by mide2(f): 3:08am On Jan 01, 2006
Right, your sis overeacted but don't blame her, it really must have been a shock for her as well as for you. You should both sit down and talk things over. The guy isn't worth the fight. Plan to Deal with him together, if that will make you girls happy. Seeing you girls happy togther will definitely be the best way to show him he aint worth anything. Sis, blood is thicker than water or even the so called love.
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by yemstrad(f): 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2006
I'm angry with ur sister for slapping u because of a guy who was not een honest with her. Afterall, this same guy must hae been deceiving ur sister telling her she is the only one in his life, may be the frustration of this made her to slap u. In all, she did not thread the path of peace and honor.

If this guy is a treasure to the two of u, ur sister should play the role of an elder by leaving him for u. Otherwise, u both loose the treasure.
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by thelastdon(m): 8:25am On Jan 02, 2006
nikkylolly:

Did someone say " how he wished he's the guy"? (the last don). Would u really behave like that?

None of you is to be blame. It's all the guy's fault. You sis wasn't patience enough. I think you should talk to her and u know what? After the re-union, don't let the guy go free. Act! Both of you.

no be my fault now............. at least na double enjoyment
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by cillalove(f): 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2006
Quote from: nikkylolly on Yesterday at 12:44:56 AM

do you think so, am sure that was wht he was thinking to. thanks anywazs
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by lexyflexy(m): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2006
@ thelastdon..........see as you don raise dust....see wetin u cause......don't be suprised if every girl here have the impression that all men re d same.......
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by mide2(f): 12:33am On Jan 03, 2006
thelastdon:

yea it may be fun and seem like double enjoyment to you or the guy now but be sure sooner than you expect when these sisters get back together, IT WILL BE DOUBLE TROUBLE FOR YOU ! grin
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by mizkay(f): 1:58am On Jan 03, 2006
Very easy one. I have heard worse. Anyway not underestimating the way you feel, I've been in a like situation (it was my friend). Our friendship was SO strong and SO genuine that we both actually put the guy to shame by joining forces, to:

A - Both dump the guy without any further preamble and,
B - Sort our issues out and STAY friends.

Lesson? How much more is it when it's your own sister? Blood of your own blood? How many sisters do you have that you (at this rate) want to loose for the sake of a looser who (for certain) will enjoy his time (in the family), laugh at you behind your back and then make haste in the other direction before you say...hello. Comeon, be the mature, sensible and loving sisters that you both are and say hasta la vista to this player baby before you rip your beloved family in shreds. You'll both be OK.
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by myname(m): 10:35am On Jan 03, 2006
ur sister being older shouold have thought b4 acting follish. well u have to stop that relationship immediately, n 4 ur sister, pic her call if she is ready to make peace, listen 2 her but if not report it 2 ur dad so that u will not b blamed when ur dad decides to bring 2 of u together.
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by Seun(m): 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2006
You are not a cheat but you are a sissy for even asking if you are a cheat or not. She slapped you instead of slapping the boy who was dating and decieving both of you because she knew you won't retaliate. She knows that if she slapped the boyfriend she will probably get a beating, so she decided to blame you for the situation as women usually do in their confused way of thinking.

Your sister deserves a return slap and if you can give us her address we will go there and deliver it to her personally. angry angry God, I hate bullies! angry angry
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by thelastdon(m): 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2006
mide2:

yea it may be fun and seem like double enjoyment to you or the guy now but be sure sooner than you expect when these sisters get back together, IT WILL BE DOUBLE TROUBLE FOR YOU ! grin

na lie........ dem go see double action, double dragon
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by goodguy(m): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2006
lexyflexy:

its so painful most guyz re not just wanting to be faithful........I wonder when guyz will give d opposite the impression that we re not same..............na wa ooooooooo.God dey sha......
You're very right here bro.

Seun:

Your sister deserves a return slap and if you can give us her address we will go there and deliver it to her personally. angry angry God, I hate bullies! angry angry
Na true talk o. I'm also waiting for the address.  grin grin grin
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by thelastdon(m): 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2006
d person wey call you woman rapper no lie at all
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by lexyflexy(m): 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2006
@ Seun..abeg tell d girl make she give us address to where we go see the sister.so we go give her suprise visit.I get 5 bulala.... who want one........

Goodestguy....yea.... thanks 4 feeling me cool
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by hikeman: 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2006
Jerry Springer , well na God save una sey the guy no date una mama
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by lexyflexy(m): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2006
come...we dey talk we dey talk..wetin be d guy name........where the pashi dey stay may we fine am go.... e don f*$# up well well.......e need bulala too
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by thelastdon(m): 8:28am On Jan 05, 2006
ah ah !.............. bulala too big now....... why we no carry my grandpa's sakabula angry angry
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by goodguy(m): 10:00am On Jan 05, 2006
why u nor carry armour tank?
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by thelastdon(m): 10:03am On Jan 05, 2006
dt one good also.......I go bring am come from afghanistan
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by goodguy(m): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2006
I hear say na Iraq own better pass.
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by lexyflexy(m): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2006
anyhow sha........I get OJUKWU's bucket here o.........so how e go be cool
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by thelastdon(m): 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2006
come call me dt day.......... I go bring Iraqi Soldiers come....... we go turn am to sharia Law
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by lexyflexy(m): 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2006
common.........mechaunuu....u dey go fight person bf with all this ones........if e come be say na u dem one come fight nko.....u go hire weapon of mass destruction abi.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Will You Allow Your Wife To Work After Marriage? / Should Men Get Paternity Leave? / Opinions! Do You Agree It Is Better To Abort A Baby Fathered By A Rapist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.