Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,037 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted (58458 Views)

Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? / RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) / 3 RPGs Launched Into Bukuru Area In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by SafetyFirst(m): 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
Later later, the Oga at the Top may turn out to be the Boko Sponsor he has been looking for

1 Like

Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by myhero4eva: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
Thank u Lord for using a focused military men like d cameroonian's... Dats a great development. God will soon expose all their sponsors too

1 Like

Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by Emmysteve(m): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
Source pls
Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by Calculux95: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
myhero4eva: Thank u Lord for using a focused military men like d cameroonian's... Dats a great development. God will soon expose all their sponsors too
so the nigerian military is not focused?
Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by arabbunkum: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
El rufai, BAT, Lie Mohammed and cohorts will never like this kind news.
Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
arabbunkum: El rufai, BAT, Lie Mohammed and cohorts will never like this kind news.

This is certainly not the best of times for APC.
Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
iceberylin: cheesy Signs and symptoms of TĤĔ ĔŃĎ ŐŦ ßŐĶŐ ĤÁŔÁM
That masquerade font leaves a lot to be desired. If only you realise the number that jump over your fine posts. Back to the topic. Patiently waiting for confirmation from our own military authorities.

1 Like

Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
All these so called developed country you guys are always, hyping do you think they don't have problems but becuz they no what true patriotism is ,they condemn it internally not post online so anybody can read. FYI " that how they keep growing"

I think the short coming of the present leaders is a tip of the iceberg compare to what the future holds.
you guys ague,insult each other online like you don't live in the same country and make the country look like trash in the eyes of aliens giving them leverage to insult us on our own forum.

Guys as learned as you guys are,you must know that the outside world know close to nothing about this country they only believe what they read online and use them as facts. they probably haven't even left the shores of their home town.
You should know that anything posted online can be
seen by the whole world.

If you want to make a change about this country then every single letter you post online in a public forum about the country and its government should be positive Cuz that is required of you as a citizen that claims to care.

where you come from and who you support does not matter as long as you salute to the "Green white Green" all your effort must be to support the country.
if you are always posting trash about the country then you should know that we as a people make up the country.

Nobody denies that all is well but we only course more harm than good when we keep promoting the negativity to the outside world.
I mean for crying out loud the internet is not an indigenous radio house or the house of senate.

Stop posting trash about the country all in the name of making traffic.
if you want the change you glamour for start changing our picture in the public eye with your resources (mb) online and fight injustice,ethnicity,corruption,tribalism nd the rest internally that is the only way we can attain the height we rightfully deserve.

6 Likes

Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by gidjah(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
WHEN the christaindom said the days of this evil religious sect wil be over,they tot we are lying,now see What The Lord Has started doing,he has set The CaptiveS Free And Deliver The Prey Of The Mighty!Let Some One Shout HALLELUJAH!!
Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by noordean(m): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
i need a more reliable source

2 Likes

Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by kossycollins(m): 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
Na cutless dem wen. See for hm hand
Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by mikron(m): 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
Are they camerounians? Their names sound like camerounian names
Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by iceberylin(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
NIGERIALOLoCOM: That masquerade font leaves a lot to be desired. If only you realise the number that jump over your fine posts. Back to the topic. Patiently waiting for confirmation from our own military authorities.
ŚĔĔMŚ ĹĨĶĔ Ĩ'ĹĹ ČĤÁŃĞĔ ĨŤ... embarassed
Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by talk2pete06(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
With all the news of captures of BH members, I still wonder why they have not lead the way to free our girls. Still THINKING.
Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by EdwinOse: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
I continue to say this, some people never have chosen not to ever see anything good of the GEJ administration. It is really sad that the recent victories recorded against the insurgents is being linked to 2015 elections. So sad!

Fellow Nigerians, let us not be deceived. The fight against BH is real, not made by GEJ.

God pass una o, you enemies of progress.
Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
Kill them before they start kidnapping nd asking for an exchange! !
These guys have gone beyond amnesty or imprisonment. They cant mix in the normal society any longer else crime will multiply.

Just kill them as they are caught.

Bloody cowards are now surrendering!
Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
[size=13pt]Kill them before they start kidnapping nd asking for an exchange! !
These guys have gone beyond amnesty or imprisonment. They cant mix in the normal society any longer else crime will multiply.

Just kill them as they are caught.

Bloody cowards are now surrendering! [/size]
Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by IyaHolyMary(f): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
Aitee1: I luv my dear country 9ja... grin grin

Election just by the corner and everything taking shape suddenly

cheesy cheesy cheesy

As if u read my mind....
Make I waka run b4 TANiods descend heavily on dis thread

1 Like

Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by elkhalifah(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
How many leaders 'em get abeg?? Hope BH has an end in naija lyk dis
Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by Cliqloaded(m): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Next topic... Kip it up nairaland
Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by RebelLeader15(m): 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
InwehAkpevwe: .
akp banga banga the space booker
Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by nnamdizen(m): 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
emmyrichie: Ok na... But somehow, suddenly, the bh is on the brink of extinction just when another election manifesto is at the corner... But why's that though? #justthinkingaloud.
I share your thoughts bro... I think these political goats are just messing with our heads
Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by Smooyis(m): 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
crusader01: Somebody praise thy Lord! Good news
Hallelujah. Prophet T B Joshua is vindicated after all. He said in his Sunday message of September 14th immediately after the church's guest house collapse that God will get back at the perpetrators of the dastardly act. This is a confirmation that the prophet knew what he was saying when he said the collapse was related to the plane that hovered over the building many times before its eventual collapse. Evil doers will never go unpunished.
Touch not my annointed. He who has ears, ............
Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by philsweb: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
Breaking News- Lagos: Train crushes man with earphone on to death http:///FgHh8U3xOT
Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by HopeAlive14(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
God is at work. The FGN is working. The enemies of Nigeria are crumbling.
Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by mukson00: 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
plz kill the all
Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
iceberylin:
ŚĔĔMŚ ĹĨĶĔ Ĩ'ĹĹ ČĤÁŃĞĔ ĨŤ... embarassed
You're as persistent as hell. grin grin
Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by Emax(m): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Smooyis: Hallelujah. Prophet T B Joshua is vindicated after all. He said in his Sunday message of September 14th immediately after the church's guest house collapse that God will get back at the perpetrators of the dastardly act. This is a confirmation that the prophet knew what he was saying when he said the collapse was related to the plane that hovered over the building many times before its eventual collapse. Evil doers will never go unpunished.
Touch not my annointed. He who has ears, ............

Our God is also a consuming fire!

1 Like

Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Babyboy1986: Good news, hope dey will not use him for exchange of the girls
That is while it is necessary to execute those bastards
Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by fizzile(m): 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
At the end what will they do to them? The ones that have been arrested,what have been done to them? Absolutely nothing. I pity this country if a jail break occurs,because terror will be unleashed. We need to slaughter them after getting facts. You don't toil or have pity on a terrorist who u know is out for terror.
Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
it was Cameroonian army that shekau, now they have again done another great job. up Cameroonian army down ni...... army. nija army killed 100, cameroun kill 1000

1 Like

Re: Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted by Melinde: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Nigeria army winning BH immediately IBB became sick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) / You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government / Naira Redesign: Dollar May Crash To N200 – Abdulrasheed Bawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.