Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa (4593 Views)

16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa / World's Ten Smallest Militaries- Photos / World's Ten Largest Militaries-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by adamskutty(m): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
2sExy1: 15. Ghana – Power Index: 2.9726

The Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) are supervised by the Ghanaian Ministry of Defense, and are under the command of President John Dramani Mahama. The GAF’s external operations since the 1960s have seen involvement in turbulent international situations including the Rwandan genocide, the Iran-Iraq war, and the Lebanese Civil War. Active front line personnel number 13,500, armored fighting vehicles for the land forces number 125, and the GAF has 24 aircraft, and 23 naval vessels.
ghanaian army has 24 aircrafts only? Bwahaha grin

Nigerian army has (300 ) three hundred aircrafts
Read my lips meeehn, i said 300 grin

We have 1,400 armoured vehicles

Ghana has just 125 grin

There is no comparism whatsoever grin it is a taboo, it is just like comparing a lion with a mouse grin grin

1 Like

Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by harrysterol(m): 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
paramedic: Ghana with just 24 aircrafts!!! If shekau ever existed there, the result would have been there was a country called Ghana
cheesy I tell u
Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
Fake list! Nigeria should occupy the second position. Btw did I read that we have over 300 aircrafts? I don't believe that poo. Why can't we use at least 30 of them to fight bh?
Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by harrysterol(m): 11:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
Raiders: Why do we call ourselves the giant of Africa if we don't have the best armed forces in Africa.
our ass was leaked since the day shekaue and his colleagues came into existence
Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by JiggamanGh: 1:13am On Sep 26, 2014
adamskutty: ghanaian army has 24 aircrafts only? Bwahaha grin

Ghana has just 125 grin

There is no comparism whatsoever grin it is a taboo, it is just like comparing a lion with a mouse grin grin

A true niggaarea boi, whats the point of having all those if you dont have the basic training or the brain capacity to operate. All hail eba eaters of nigharea republic of mumudom.
Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by mrham03(m): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2014

Ghana has just 125 grin

see this jobless, homeless, fool. Ur ugly sausage shaped head cannot make u normal, make a sensible contribution for once. Lowlife womanizer who cant seem to attract a single lady. Hahahaha desperado.

1 Like

Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by adamskutty(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2014
mrham03: see this jobless, homeless, fdo.
my slave. The worth of my room alone, the room i sleep in can feed u and ur animal family through out their miserable God-forsaken life grin grin it is yr kind i throw chicken change at grin grin

I don't go after shawties, shawties comes after me, i am a legend in the game, u retarded buffalo with an IQ equivalent to a dot (.) grin u can't even woo a mice grin grin

By the time i am through with u hairy liveried inbred trout defiler, u will mistake ur mama for my dog grin grin grin

This ugly looking vulture with slippers shaped head ,and thick burnt big black lips uploaded his pix on NL,but the server crashed instantly, s.eun was forced to take it down and gaved u a 3 months ban grin grin

It is quite a pity u are this way,u bugger off, pilock, grotty wanking " goatish donkey " , u clouted boggish foot-licking, anus-licking, c0ck-licking dankish clack-dish plonker grin grin

1 Like

Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 28, 2014

Ghana has just 125 grin

imagine just 13,500 army personnel, ordinary a state in Nigeria will colonize Ghana if they ever messed up
Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 28, 2014
I agree 100% cool
Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by mrham03(m): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2014
adamskutty: my slave. The worth of my room alone, the room i sleep i can feed u and ur animal family through out their miserable God-forsaken kind grin grin it is yr kind i throw chicken change at grin grin

I don't go after shawties, shawties comes after me, i am a legend in the game, u retarded buffalo with an IQ equivalent to a dot (.) grin u can't even woo a mice grin grin

By the time i am through with u hairy liveried inbred trout defiler, u will mistake ur mama for my dog grin grin grin

This ugly looking vulture with slippers shaped head ,and thick burnt big black lips uploaded his pix on NL,but the server crashed instantly, s.eun was forced to take it down and gaved u a 3 months ban grin grin

It is quite a pity u are this way,u bugger off, pilock, grotty wanking " goatish donkey " , u clouted boggish foot-licking, anus-licking, c0ck-licking dankish clack-dish plonker grin grin

welcome back junkie, are u short of cocaine? U are too ugly that u had to upload a different person's pic, u thought i didnt know how rotten ur face is huh? Maggots built their dynasty in that smelly, disfigured face of yours. Hahahaha did u say shordies come after u. Lmao i laugh in french, who would ever want to talk to a warthog who has a snout for mouth, i even forgot how dirty u are from sleeping on the dumpsite, do u even have teeth? No ryt! Poor you, u lost them when u are caught for stealing a loaf of bread. Thank God u shapeless snake head wasnt burnt. And if u want the honour of being my slave just forget it cos u know i dont roll with midget who is the product of the cheapest LovePeddler alive.
Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by mrham03(m): 9:29am On Sep 28, 2014
Humanbeing1st: imagine just 13,500 army personnel, ordinary a state in Nigeria will colonize Ghana if they ever messed up
blah blah blah, those useless boko-gerian soldiers who knows only how to run instead of fyt. Let them try of coming to ghana, maybe u want ghana to colonize naija ryt? Just let them try it.
Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by iamord(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2014
paramedic: Ghana with just 24 aircrafts!!! If shekau ever existed there, the result would have been there was a country called Ghana

Cos they are having a field trip in naija does not mean it will be the same in ghana. We might be small but very decisive when it comes to taking action. Our history should give u light on that
Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by GHKWAME1: 11:37am On Sep 28, 2014
iamord:

Cos they are having a field trip in naija does not mean it will be the same in ghana. We might be small but very decisive when it comes to taking action. Our history should give u light on that
I told you guys Nigerians like Slogans and titles, with their large incompetent army what have they achieved with it? Heck they could not face Niger delta militants down south, the least said about the book boys up north the better. The entire first generation of Nigerian military officers passed out in Ghana's military academy (before fucktards come and refute this fact, please do your research, and yes Google is not a synonym for research go and read biographies of Gowon, Ojukwu, IBB, Obasanjo etc). They always use Liberia and Sierra Leone to divert attention, fork is Ghanaians will forever remain in the hearts and minds of these countries because of our professional conducts unlike the undisciplined Nigerian soldier who was looking for the next victim to rape and steal from.

The Ghanaian political system deals with problems before it becomes a military headache that is why we don't have mend, ombatse cults and book boys in Ghana.

Which country reveals its troop numbers and military assets? This was the same thinking the large Arab armies had when they thought they could defeat Israel.

1 Like

Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by AzontoGhost(m): 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
Raiders: Why do we call ourselves the giant of Africa if we don't have the best armed forces in Africa.
Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by adamskutty(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
mrham03: welcome back junkie, are u short of cocaine? U are too ugly that u had to upload a different person's pic, u thought i didnt know how rotten ur face is huh? Maggots built their dynasty in that smelly, disfigured face of yours. Hahahaha did u say shordies. come after u. Lmao i laugh in french, who , do u even have teeth? No ryt! Poor you, u lost them when u are caught for stealing a loaf of bread. Thank God u shapeless snake head wasnt burnt. And if u want the honour of being my slave just forget it cos u know i dont roll with midget who is the product of the .
Thank God my slave has admitted that i look good grin grin grin grin

U deranged lowlife mof0, it is shawties not shor-dies grin u must have been born in an ape forest grin

How can u possibly ask one if he has teeth? grin

Dang! U are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature, niggeeeer u weren't born, u were hatched into an unwilling world that rejects the likes of u cry , u didn't crawl out of a normal egg, either, but rather a mutant maggot egg. It is quite sad ur alleged parent ( ur frustrated mama and the dog ) abandoned u at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they have done to an unsuspecting world. So sad, they were a bit late grin it is so sad i have to tell u ur own story, u charcant with pot head grin grin

U raging hom0sexual, u are the moral equivalent of a leech, u are a living emptiness, a meaningless void grin

U flat face toad with a burnt face, u pompous ,stuck up, snort-nosed giant twerp grin, u stink-kicking, horss manure, smelling dirt eating piece of slime, u scum sucking pig grin grin

My dog said ur momma pucci is so hairy ,that he mistook it for the jackson 5 afros in the 70s, how true is this u cursed gaytoad? grin

Hehe! Crack da ribs grin
Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by iamord(m): 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
GHKWAME1: I told you guys Nigerians like Slogans and titles, with their large incompetent army what have they achieved with it? Heck they could not face Niger delta militants down south, the least said about the book boys up north the better. The entire first generation of Nigerian military officers passed out in Ghana's military academy (before fucktards come and refute this fact, please do your research, and yes Google is not a synonym for research go and read biographies of Gowon, Ojukwu, IBB, Obasanjo etc). They always use Liberia and Sierra Leone to divert attention, fork is Ghanaians will forever remain in the hearts and minds of these countries because of our professional conducts unlike the undisciplined Nigerian soldier who was looking for the next victim to rape and steal from.

The Ghanaian political system deals with problems before it becomes a military headache that is why we don't have mend, ombatse cults and book boys in Ghana.

Which country reveals its troop numbers and military assets? This was the same thinking the large Arab armies had when they thought they could defeat Israel.

Well u are right.. People just like to discredit ghana at any given time.. The fact that we have had peace for this long in a troubled region says a lot.. It didn't come cheap! The likes of rawlings and acheampong are always mentioned as role models here and well respected.. Take a trip to kofi annan peace keeping centre and see the foreign soldiers there learning in ghana. We don't talk to much but should be given our respect. Ghana is respected internationally in countrries they aided in peace keeping the likes of liberia..congo.. Iran.. Turkey to mention a few .. In the book Shake Hands with the Devil, Canadian force commander Romeo Dallaire gave the Ghanaian soldiers high praise for their work during the conflict, so respect should be given to whom its due..the term warrior king was not given to us for fun.. Even ojuukwu, obj and ibb know the roles ghana played in their lives and will be forever grateful
Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by reedonne: 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nobleval: Fake list! Nigeria should occupy the second position. Btw did I read that we have over 300 aircrafts? I don't believe that poo. Why can't we use at least 30 of them to fight bh?
Nigeria for 2nd position?. When algeria (with a budget of $10b) exist?.
We can have 300 aircraft if they add the grounded MIG21s, Jaguar, MB 339AN. Although most of them have been decommissioned, if we have a air threat with any SSA country, many of them can be easily reactivated.
Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by GHKWAME1: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
iamord:

Well u are right.. People just like to discredit ghana at any given time.. The fact that we have had peace for this long in a troubled region says a lot.. It didn't come cheap! The likes of rawlings and acheampong are always mentioned as role models here and well respected.. Take a trip to kofi annan peace keeping centre and see the foreign soldiers there learning in ghana. We don't talk to much but should be given our respect. Ghana is respected internationally in countrries they aided in peace keeping the likes of liberia..congo.. Iran.. Turkey to mention a few .. In the book Shake Hands with the Devil, Canadian force commander Romeo Dallaire gave the Ghanaian soldiers high praise for their work during the conflict, so respect should be given to whom its due..the term warrior king was not given to us for fun.. Even ojuukwu, obj and ibb know the roles ghana played in their lives and will be forever grateful
Thing is the Nigerian system is built to always settle civilised issues with the use of barbaric force.
Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by iamord(m): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
GHKWAME1: Thing is the Nigerian system is built to always settle civilised issues with the use of barbaric force.

I think politically ghana is more matured! Npp or cpp needs to come back to put finishing touches
Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by mrham03(m): 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
adamskutty: Thank God my slave has admitted that i look good grin grin grin grin

U deranged lowlife mof0, it is shawties not shor-dies grin u must have been born in an ape forest grin

How can u possibly ask one if he has teeth? grin

Dang! U are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature, niggeeeer u weren't born, u were hatched into an unwilling world that rejects the likes of u cry , u didn't crawl out of a normal egg, either, but rather a mutant maggot egg. It is quite sad ur alleged parent ( ur frustrated mama and the dog ) abandoned u at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they have done to an unsuspecting world. So sad, they were a bit late grin it is so sad i have to tell u ur own story, u charcant with pot head grin grin

U raging hom0sexual, u are the moral equivalent of a leech, u are a living emptiness, a meaningless void grin

U flat face toad with a burnt face, u pompous ,stuck up, snort-nosed giant twerp grin, u stink-kicking, horss manure, smelling dirt eating piece of slime, u scum sucking pig grin grin

My dog said ur momma pucci is so hairy ,that he mistook it for the jackson 5 afros in the 70s, how true is this u cursed gaytoad? grin

Hehe! Crack da ribs grin

lol! So says the maggot eaten rotten smelly face of a midget. Hahahaha! How are u going to even kiss a bird with that pig snout which u have for a mouth? Lazy jobless thief who wants to serve me, my wish is your command. Btw how is ur cheap lowlife LovePeddler of a mother doing? She is so cheap and slutty that she gets forked for 1kobo, even dogs fork her. Lol, for the useless gigolo father who just turned gay just to make a living is a piece of shiii. Thanks for letting the whole world know that am from a wealthy family born by responsible parents unfornately i cant say same for u filthy hippo, u werent created. U came as a result of a chemical miscalculation but that will be corrected after am done with U. u will definately be unformed and u shall cease to exist. Worthless mushroom.

1 Like

Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by adamskutty(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
mrham03: lol! .
this snort nosed ape is copying my lines, my ideas grin

Well, u are free to copy and follow the foot step of ur master and lord, since i own u, u have every right to entertain me grin.

I could hardly comprehend the gibberish u post, methinks u didn't complete primary school grin i have been told on numerous occasions about u being caught drilling the anus of frogs and toads in the mud house u live in grin grin

My slave, u are so dumb, if ur brain were gasoline, there wouldn't be enough to power a bike round a bb ( blackberry) grin grin grin

U cum drinking parasite, u one wheelbarrow inheriting slave i picked from the dirty gutters of tema, open ur rotten maggot infested mouth, u inferior being, my dog wanna poo inside grin grin. That is an order u antelope with a 360 degrees head, u can't disobey me, or imma slit ur throat open grin grin grin

We (humans) need to trace ur bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of ur polluted genes, the good news is that no human will ever mate with u, no mammals per say, the only creature that might look at u twice is a fowl, not a normal fowl, but a mad one grin there's hope afterall,my slave grin grin

U ignorant little slug, smelling empty headed hamster, fvcking stvpid glob of glue with low IQ grin , everyone has the right to be ugly, but u abused the privilege grin
Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by mrham03(m): 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
adamskutty: this snort nosed ape is copying my lines, my ideas grin

Well, u are free to copy and follow the foot step of ur master and lord, since i own u, u have every right to entertain me grin.

I could hardly comprehend the gibberish u post, methinks u didn't complete primary school grin i have been told on numerous occasions about u being caught drilling the anus of frogs and toads in the mud house u live in grin grin

My slave, u are so dumb, if ur brain were gasoline, there wouldn't be enough to power a bike round a bb ( blackberry) grin grin grin

U cum drinking parasite, u one wheelbarrow inheriting slave i picked from the dirty gutters of tema, open ur rotten maggot infested mouth, u inferior being, my dog wanna poo inside grin grin. That is an order u antelope with a 360 degrees head, u can't disobey me, or imma slit ur throat open grin grin grin

We (humans) need to trace ur bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of ur polluted genes, the good news is that no human will ever mate with u, no mammals per say, the only creature that might look at u twice is a fowl, not a normal fowl, but a mad one grin there's hope afterall,my slave grin grin

U ignorant little slug, smelling empty headed hamster, fvcking stvpid glob of glue with low IQ grin , everyone has the right to be ugly, but u abused the privilege grin
brainless, psychotic hippo! Come wipe my shoe. Worthless warthog, piece of shiiiiiiiì! when will u ever make sense? Stuppid bat, do u know that the hyena has a pretty face compared to that of yours? Aimless chimp chasing women here and there with ur little joystick that doesnt even qualify to be used as toothpick. Lmao! U are off no value to the world! Even ur fellow chimps hate u. Lowlife, scambag, midjet. I want to give u money for a plastic surgery on that rotten face of urs. Then do a brain transfer too. Since ur brain has melted in ur skull and its is leaking, i want to give u a rhino's brain. Just say yes!
Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by adamskutty(m): 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
mrham03: brainless, psychotic hippo! Come wipe my shoe. s!
u are a red neck, mushie eating ape who loves r@ping frogs grin grin

Ur burnt skin face scares the living hell out of me,can i borrow ur face for a few days why my ass is on vacation? grin grin pujahahahaha! This niggeeer is damn ugly when he step into the bank, securitu quickly have to turn the cameras off grin grin . The lord God created u ugly and then smacked a shovel on ur face grin grin

Yeah! Mine is better, i go after girls, but what of u? u go afer frogs, chasing them all around grin grin u are in every stinking muddy pond looking for frogs to drill their azz, grin grin can i send u the azz of frogs so u can masturbaate a lil bit? you need to calm ur nerves my disgusting slave with plate lips grin grin grin grin

Hehehehe! Ur lips will be very useful in the animal farm for packing faeces grin grin (sh1t) grin grin

U are a jobless, poor beggar and u wear ur sistet training bra, i can give u a job in the animal farm, to pack faeces with ur gigantic lips grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by mrham03(m): 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
adamskutty: u are a red neck, mushie eating ape who loves r@ping frogs grin grin

Ur burnt skin face scares the living hell out of me,can i borrow ur face for a few days why my ass is on vacation? grin grin pujahahahaha! This niggeeer is damn ugly when he step into the bank, securitu quickly have to turn the cameras off grin grin . The lord God created u ugly and then smacked a shovel on ur face grin grin

Yeah! Mine is better, i go after girls, but what of u? u go afer frogs, chasing them all around grin grin u are in every stinking muddy pond looking for frogs to drill their azz, grin grin can i send u the azz of frogs so u can masturbaate a lil bit? you need to calm ur nerves my disgusting slave with plate lips grin grin grin grin

Hehehehe! Ur lips will be very useful in the animal farm for packing faeces grin grin (sh1t) grin grin

U are a jobless, poor beggar and u wear ur sistet training bra, i can give u a job in the animal farm, to pack faeces with ur gigantic lips grin grin grin grin grin

stop stealing my lines idi-ot! as i said u are hated in the chimp world where u come from, ur little joystick is used as chewing stick. nigga, u are too ugly, very fearful, smelly. When a skank sees u, it runs away. Lol, i dont blame u, u have no brain to think since it got fermented. Terrible creature who cant even be compared to the ugliness of a vulture. Ur eyes are used to dig the grave coz its so foolishly shaped and it works better than the spade. Rubbish eater, poor soul, just be humble and i will give u money to better ur miserable life. Why always adamskutty? Its because u were formed by a chemical mistake and no body identifies u as a living being. U are worst than the word it. Adampiggy adamgoatty, adamwarthog, adamhippo,adamvulture, adamshiii-t? The mistake of the generation! Hahaha.
Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by adamskutty(m): 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
mrham03: as i said i am hated in the chimp world where i come from, my little joystick is used as chewing stick. nigga,i am too ugly, very fearful, smelly. When a skank sees me, it runs away. Lol, i dont blame myself, i have no brain to think since it got fermented. I am a Terrible creature that cant even be compared to the ugliness of a vulture. My eyes are used to dig the grave coz its so foolishly shaped and it works better than the spade. Rubbish eater, poor soul, just be humble to me and and give me money to better my miserable life. Why always marham? Its because i were formed by a chemical mistake and no body identifies me as a living being. I are worst than the word it. Marhampiggy marham goatty, marhsm warthog, marhamhippo,marhsmvulture, marhamshiii-t? The mistake of the generation! Hahaha.
grin grin

It is official, mister adams, have been interacting with a dunce all these while, a world renowned illiterate, an eater of broken meat grin grin grin

Nice, telling me ur story my inferior slave grin grin

Before we continue our lesson (i hope u know i am lecturing ,as my student? I am not dissing u, u don't have such privilege yet grin ) i will like to draw ur attention to ur numerous blunders grin

there is nothing like "SKANK" u cross- eyed toad, the word does not even exist grin grin grin u are a certified illiterate, with a master degree in illiteracy grin grin puhahahahahaha! grin grin this niggeeer is trying so hard to mimic me, so u resorted to put random words in ur post grin grin grin

Puhahaha! Another thing, my miserable stinking slave with a terrible breath and a snort nose grin

there's absolutely nothing like "goatty" but "goatish" grin grin grin u are a mistake if nature, ur brain is probably filled with frozen monkey sp.erm grin

The word warthog , u copied from me ( well, it is a lesson, and u are learning some few words from ur mister, lord, saviour and king grin ) u used it after u saw me using it, remember when i called u a warthog faced buffoon ? grin hahahaha! U are learning some few words from me, it will be useful to u, in toasting all those frogs in ur hood grin grin grin grin

Since u are a very dull student, i advice u donate ur brain for sale, it will be put to better use in a baboon, rather than, squandered like is in urs, u waste of flesh grin ,u frustrated h0rny dog, my dog will never ever get over the shame if being to the same species as u grin

Hehehehehe! I barf at the very thought of u, lepers avoid u, monkeys look down on u grin , u are vile, worthless, less than nothing, u are equivalent to a maggot grin ( i have to apologise to the maggot kingdom cos i just insulted them by comparing u "thing" with them ) grin grin

U ugly looking mof0, if my dog is as ugly as u i will shave off it's azz and teach it to walk backwards grin

Having seen ur blunders, even ur fellow ghanaians will be ashamed of u, they all left u here to feel my wrath grin grin
Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by mrham03(m): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
adamskutty: grin grin

It is official, mrham03, has been interacting with a chimp all these while, a world renowned illiterate, an eater of broken meat grin grin grin

Before we continue our lesson (i hope u know i am lecturing ,as my student? I am not dissing u, u don't have such privilege yet grin ) i will like to draw ur attention to ur numerous blunders grin

there is nothing like "SKANK" u cross- eyed toad, the word does not even exist grin grin grin u are a certified illiterate, with a master degree in illiteracy grin grin puhahahahahaha! grin grin this niggeeer is trying so hard to mimic me, so u resorted to put random words in ur post grin grin grin

Puhahaha! Another thing, my miserable stinking slave with a terrible breath and a snort nose grin

there's absolutely nothing like "goatty" but "goatish" grin grin grin u are a mistake if nature, ur brain is probably filled with frozen monkey sp.erm grin

The word warthog , u copied from me ( well, it is a lesson, and u are learning some few words from ur mister, lord, saviour and king grin ) u used it after u saw me using it, remember when i called u a warthog faced buffoon ? grin hahahaha! U are learning some few words from me, it will be useful to u, in toasting all those frogs in ur hood grin grin grin grin

Since u are a very dull student, i advice u donate ur brain for sale, it will be put to better use in a baboon, rather than, squandered like is in urs, u waste of flesh grin ,u frustrated h0rny dog, my dog will never ever get over the shame if being to the same species as u grin

Hehehehehe! I barf at the very thought of u, lepers avoid u, monkeys look down on u grin , u are vile, worthless, less than nothing, u are equivalent to a maggot grin ( i have to apologise to the maggot kingdom cos i just insulted them by comparing u "thing" with them ) grin grin

U ugly looking mof0, if my dog is as ugly as u i will shave off it's azz and teach it to walk backwards grin

Having seen ur blunders, even ur fellow bokogerians will be ashamed of u, they all left u here to feel my wrath grin grin
hehehe, adamgoatty,adamchimp,adamwarthog,adamjoystick,adamsheep,adampig,adamvulture! U are dismissed from nairaland, go and sleep with the vultures on the dumpsite, from now u only call me sir okay coz i whipped u hippo bum bum. Lmao
Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by adamskutty(m): 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
mrham03: hehehe, adamgoatty,adamchimp,adamwarthog,adamjoystick,adamsheep,adampig,adamvulture! U are dismissed from nairaland, go and sleep with the vultures on the dumpsite, from now u only call me sir okay coz i whipped u hippo bum bum. Lmao
grin grin

Having mauled u severally and made u mad, u know chant my name, like a god grin grin

Giving me praise and thanks grin grin

Haha! Abeg sing and dance for ur lord and mister grin grin grin

I give the orders here, cos i am ur lord. U are to obey me, as a slave, my wish is ur command grin

Bow before me and entertain me some more. U can't say no grin grin
Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by mrham03(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
adamskutty: grin grin

Having mauled u severally and made u mad, u know chant my name, like a god grin grin

Giving me praise and thanks grin grin

Haha! Abeg sing and dance for ur lord and mister grin grin grin

I give the orders here, cos i am ur lord. U are to obey me, as a slave, my wish is ur command grin

Bow before me and entertain me some more. U can't say no grin grin
what is fool talking about. I brought u down to earth, put fear in u, disgraced u. Now u are even scared of me. Tiny joystick holder. Please relocate from the dumpsite to the streets okay. Infact i give u an order to go to bed now. Midget of dirty chimp.
Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by Dfunky(m): 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
I think we are the best in africa,anyhow sha
Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by adamskutty(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
mrham03: what is fool talking about. I brought u down to earth, put fear in u, disgraced u. Now u are even scared of me. Tiny joystick holder. Please relocate from the dumpsite to the streets okay. Infact i give u an order to go to bed now. Midget of dirty chimp.
puhahaha! This nigger must be high on chilled monkey pee, u put who to the ground? U can call ur fellow ghanaians and they will testify that i have mauled, disgraced and even educated u grin grin

Ur posts are joined together, no no question marks and no paragrahs and also filled with blunders grin grin grin

U are indirectly begging me (ur lord ) to stop by pleading with me to go to bed grin grin grin

Puhahahaja! U have been mauled and put to shame, u must entertain me by replying this post grin

U can't say no, cos u are my slave. My property grin
Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by mrham03(m): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
adamskutty: puhahaha! This nigger must be high on chilled monkey pee, u put who to the ground? U can call ur fellow ghanaians and they will testify that i have mauled, disgraced and even educated u grin grin

Ur posts are joined together, no no question marks and no paragrahs and also filled with blunders grin grin grin

U are indirectly begging me (ur lord ) to stop by pleading with me to go to bed grin grin grin

Puhahahaja! U have been mauled and put to shame, u must entertain me by replying this post grin

U can't say no, cos u are my slave. My property grin
hehehe smelly pig! I dealt with u. Abused u literally, taught u new vocabs, showed u some of the animals u are related to, introduced u to ur chimp family, i gave u money to buy bread, poor skank, i seperated u from living and feeding with vultures. Am ur saviour. i own u now worthless leech. Say thank u to ur master and king the great mr ham.
Re: 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa by adamskutty(m): 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
mrham03: hehehe smelly pig! I dealt with u. hank u to ur master and king the great mr ham.
cretinious fvctard, copying my lines , hahaha! This m0ronic mongrel is trynna be smart, u will only end up disgracing urself the more, u 4 legged hobo, Ar0used garuloused punk grin grin grin.

I own u, u answer only to me, u miserable, malnourished, hungry creature, there's no difference btn u and a broom stick, u faeces eating scumbag with no IQ grin

I am lecturing u, i taught u new vocabs and u learn from me cos u are below me. grin

Like this grin

mrham03: as i said i am hated in the chimp world where i come from, my little joystick is used as chewing stick. nigga,i am too ugly, very fearful, smelly. When a skank sees me, it runs away. Lol, i dont blame myself, i have no brain to think since it got fermented. I am a Terrible creature that cant even be compared to the ugliness of a vulture. My eyes are used to dig the grave coz its so foolishly shaped and it works better than the spade. Rubbish eater, poor soul, just be humble to me and and give me money to better my miserable life. Why always marham? Its because i were formed by a chemical mistake and no body identifies me as a living being. I are worst than the word it. Marhampiggy marham goatty, marhsm warthog, marhamhippo,marhsmvulture, marhamshiii-t? The mistake of the generation! Hahaha.
grin grin

It is official, mister adams, have been interacting with a dunce all these while, a world renowned illiterate, an eater of broken meat grin grin grin

Having seen ur blunders, even ur fellow ghanaians will be ashamed of u, they all left u here to feel my wrath grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ On Shakara Mood As US Experts Come For Ebola Tutorials(pics) / Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) / This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.