Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

She Does Not Love U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Does Not Love U (713 Views)

Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Does Not Love U by chamboy(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
If a Girl only remembers u when she needs something and anytime u see her she's always asking for something and always telling u about one problem or the other. BRO SHE DOES NOT LOVE U*** in pigin*****
BROS SHE NO LOVE U**** in yoruba**** EGBON KONI IFE RE

......Sorry my igbo, tiv, Benin, hausa, nupe, n other languages in naija brothers abeg if I hear una languages I go add am.....
Re: She Does Not Love U by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lol. Have u been a victim ?
Re: She Does Not Love U by vizkiz: 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
furck her love, i want that pus*sy tongue
Re: She Does Not Love U by hungryboy(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
Bros na now your eye come clear,
which daughter of Eve, comot that eye glass for your eye were make u come dey see well now?
Re: She Does Not Love U by since2005(f): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
Arva: Lol. Have u been a victim ?

somebody has been friendzoned and duped at the same time grin grin
Re: She Does Not Love U by tosyne2much(m): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
Yeah Op u are ryt... You don't need any prophet or herbalist to tell you that ladies with such act don't love you.. Na to pack you sandals tear speed
Re: She Does Not Love U by AFOHYBEE(m): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
@op ur eye just clear. Nah dat kind of person I dey look 4 bcuse b4 I give are all dose need I must don finish her with my joystick
Re: She Does Not Love U by MisterLongman(m): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
In Jlo's voice "What is love"
Re: She Does Not Love U by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
vizkiz: furck her love, i want that pus*sy tongue
Vizkiz!
Re: She Does Not Love U by adrainuche(m): 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
vizkiz: furck her love, i want that pus*sy tongue

grin grin in as much as it sounds true it seems inapoprate ..
Re: She Does Not Love U by vizkiz: 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Blebleswag:
Vizkiz!

tongue

adrainuche:
grin grin in as much as it sounds true it seems inapoprate ..

#TeamForgetTheAttitudeAndFaceThePussy cheesy
Re: She Does Not Love U by Pdizzle(m): 2:24am On Sep 26, 2014
True
Re: She Does Not Love U by Radiokilar: 7:07am On Sep 26, 2014
Who cares about LOVE Bleep the pussy nd get her $$ #Money&sex (poor girls dnt love)

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Gals / Has A Woman Or A Man Can You Marrie A Person From Another Tribe? / The Solution To The Entitlement Mentality Of Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.