Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures (57919 Views)

Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures / The Journey From Accra To Lagos By Road. / Fly Qatar Airways To Dubai With 100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by chinchong: 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
evmandy:
No handsme guy for nairaland? #justaskin
it take a beautiful lady to see them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by merits(m): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
cry
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by justwise(m): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
chinchong:

it take a beautiful lady to see them

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ilaje44:

Na lie! Corruption no be problem for Naija. Abi na the small small stealings you dey call corruption? The federal govt of Naija is trying. You no See as Naija has been transformed into Aljana and paradise? Make unna dey enjoy fresh air joo.
Lool...I laugh in Cantonese...You see the problem with Your country? Things have gone so wrong that People see errors as just a normal thing

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
cheesy

tongue

smiley
justi4jesu:

Hahahaha see me oh....where did you keep your trouble and i found it? grin grin be careful tongue
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by Ilaje44(m): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
Osahon7:
Lool...I laugh in Cantonese...You see the problem with Your country? Things have gone so wrong that People see errors as just a normal thing

Aburo, me too follow you laugh for Mandarin. If war start for Naija, I don pass the age wey dem go come wan enlist me by force for Soja. Na de small pikans dem wey dey sell dem destiny for a pot of asaro olororo na him go suffer am.
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by Mamusky: 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
You nor tell us wetin you go do 4 Dubai, or you went for sight-seeing?
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by Od31(m): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
Jarus:

Flight - 130k
Hotel (7 days) - 140k
Visa - 40k
Miscellaneous (food, taxi, light shopping etc) - 90k

That's 400k

There are good hotels with cheaper rate, why spend 140k for 7 days, when u can get a good hotel in dubai for 50 dollars equivalent per night, which will amount to about 60k for the 7 days.

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by cannonnier(m): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
BlackLeopard:
Ugly or not is subjective, I ain't gonna hate on poster, cheers to you OP on going somewhere y' seem yo enjoyed and true, Dubai is a beauty.

Loved all the architecture when I was round, and I sure didn't have so working nite pics. cheesy

Also all da hate on Rwandan airlines smh, dere's trashier companies dan dat, and it ain't no matter what one 1 takes when arriving to destination just fine and nothin gets lost on the way and no one hijack da plane.

So concluded: Cheers on ya trip mate, and thank 4 sharin grin
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by Mbaebieb2r(m): 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
Bros no vex na picture u go snap for dubai undecided
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nice 1 @ OP..what I noticed from critics,d guys who are hating on d OP or askn wat he went there to do re pple who re dead broke and wish they had d OP's chance to run out but no chance for una...d guy go enjoy himself small,free am....for d ladies sayn he's ugly or no cute guys in NL,I checked sm of their profiles,1 no get hips at all,be like d hips run leave her waist...d oda 1 eyes be like female criminal...d guy's/man is ugly,he knows so why remembering him to make him feel smhw...ugly,local girls on ere act up d most...

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by SaintRobs: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
E bring flenty flenty pictures! U not owk with the pics ni??
ayusco85:
Wetin u bring come? undecided
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ilaje44:

Aburo, me too follow you laugh for Mandarin. If war start for Naija, I don pass the age wey dem go come wan enlist me by force for Soja. Na de small pikans dem wey dey sell dem destiny for a pot of asaro olororo na him go suffer am.
Nigeria won't experience any war!! The only security problem is terrorism and in no distant time dey will conquer it!! They should direct dier resources into national building and development
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by akposking(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
missvera:
Nice one.
Kpai.. sorry i mistakely hit ur G--spot. I was trying to tell u if u can get down so i can lean forward cos u blocking me from the OP.
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by Jarus(m): 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
Od31:

There are good hotels with cheaper rate, why spend 140k for 7 days, when u can get a good hotel in dubai for 50 dollars equivalent per night, which will amount to about 60k for the 7 days.

Good to know that. That's a cost saving window for me when next I want to visit
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by Smooyis(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
How much was return ticket?
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by justi4jesu(f): 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
Smooyis:
How much was return ticket?

www dot bookings dot com tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by macklef(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
Op is there any desert route from 9ja to dubai? I like adventure in a treking way
Am sure NLers will love to see how d desert(nature) looks like, instead of all this artificial planes.
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by cyzor(f): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
Seunblack7070:
Pls op,how much will it cost for me to av a 2 weeks holiday in dubai,flight,hotel and visa fee all add 2geda.I jst need an idea of how much it would cost

Me too I need d info. Or maybe somewhere cheaper like Gambia or so.
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by Chromedome(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
MarvellousGod:
Are you allergic to smile?? undecided

nice pics anyway

Leave my guy joor, he is just like moi... team " bone-marrow" smiley
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by maxit2(m): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
Why go to DESERT dubai when you can visit Seychelles and experience heaven ?
Just saying.... I love GREEN life.
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by Vikky014(f): 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
MarvellousGod:
Are you allergic to smile?? undecided

nice pics anyway
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
Chromedome:

Leave my guy joor, he is just like moi... team " bone-marrow" smiley
heheheheh, alright. ..

make you no scare lil children with ya bone face ooo
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by majalisa(m): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
Op u and ogakpakpata jam

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by roufy235(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
not bad
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by BlackLeopard(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
macklef:
Op is there any desert route from 9ja to dubai? I like adventure in a treking way
Am sure NLers will love to see how d desert(nature) looks like, instead of all this artificial planes.

You seriously ready for deserts just with the 'love of adventure'?
What's your background dealing with extreme temperature switches, dehydration, long term journeys, illnesses, and the like?
Not sayin that to be answered btw. Saying that I'd consider your condition first, not just love of adventure.
An it's concerns, I don't want to dissuade you from travel or pursuing dreams.
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by macklef(m): 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
BlackLeopard:

You seriously ready for deserts just with the 'love of adventure'?
What's your background dealing with extreme temperature switches, dehydration, long term journeys, illnesses, and the like?
Not sayin that to be answered btw. Saying that I'd consider your condition first, not just love of adventure.
An it's concerns, I don't want to dissuade you from travel or pursuing dreams.
Lol. Was just kiding bro. I would rather pay 10 million for flight than trek my way to death island.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9 Countries With The Highest Number Of Nuclear Warheads In The World / Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) / France New Visa Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.