Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures (57908 Views)

Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures / The Journey From Accra To Lagos By Road. / Fly Qatar Airways To Dubai With 100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by Ayokunle07(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Planning a trip to Dubai at the end of September. Going alone though. Wondering who else is travelling alone around that period....holla!
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by kunzykiz(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
Pls how much is Dubai visa?
And how much is the ticket for flight,pls cheaspest flightgrin[/quote]
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by ccollins(m): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Jarus:

Flight - 130k
Hotel (7 days) - 140k
Visa - 40k
Miscellaneous (food, taxi, light shopping etc) - 90k

That's 400k
if you have this 400k handy, will u still be interviewed. are you going to require any other thing or u just book online hotel, pay flight and pay visa and that's all
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by Jarus(m): 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
ccollins:
if you have this 400k handy, will u still be interviewed. are you going to require any other thing or u just book online hotel, pay flight and pay visa and that's all

No interview for Dubai visa. Get an agent to process. They will process for a commission of 20k max.
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by GoldenBeast: 3:16pm On May 12, 2020
seangy4konji:
next time you are in front of that metro station and you have free time?like 7-9 pmInstead of entering the metroGo straight down to where you took the bus to sharjah,once there just at that station?look up where the buses pass when exiting?you will see a shop with a sign with SHAWARMA...Its 6 dirhams and coke 2dhr...You might eventually spend some hours there but be prepared to chatter a cab to your destination cos no buses but the shawarma and food there is worth it and you meet different shawarma lovers.
Konji - You be baller oh.
And the villagers for Ashewo thread go think say na audio baller you be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by seangy4konji: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
i live double life both online and offline...those ones always thinks its impossible to have a good life.once you tell them you are somewhere both off and on nigeria...they doubt you and start hating...i used to live there as a permanent resident almost 9 years ago.
GoldenBeast:
Konji - You be baller oh.
And the villagers for Ashewo thread go think say na audio baller you be.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by AlphaStyles(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
SOMEDAY
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by AlphaMogul: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
jacqo:
9. Inside rwanda airline
10. Dubai int'l airport
11. Airport Exit
12. Airport taxis
13. Aerial view of settlement
14. Aerial view of palm city

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9 Countries With The Highest Number Of Nuclear Warheads In The World / Abeokuta Ranked Fourth Worst City To Live In Africa / Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.