Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Scale Of Importance Whn Choosin A Spouse..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scale Of Importance Whn Choosin A Spouse..... (892 Views)

Pic: Whn Ur Babe Keep Disturbing U That She Wanna Ride Power Bike / Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty / Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scale Of Importance Whn Choosin A Spouse..... by samffizy(m): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hy buddies...its bin a while I posted a thread on d romance section...I jst came up wit dis refined topic...still concerning choosin a spouse...I hv a list of 8 features 2 consider whn choosin a spouse...jst want to knw ur view on dis,I nid u guys 2 prioritize whch one u wil consider b4 others whn choosin a spouse...its lyk a scale of importance..whch one is more important nd neccesary in ur own opinion...jst choose by arrangin d numbr aaccordin 2 dier importance on dat list...e.g(2,6,1,4,5,3,7,cool 1.Character(innate and adopted characters). 2.facial look/skin colour(dark pretty/hansome or fair pretty/handsome lady or man). 3.body structure(fat or slim lady,fat or smal boobs or butt........huge or slim guy wit or witout packs....I.e physique in general). 4.religion. 5.educational qualification(a ph.d holder settling fr a ssce holder). 6.family background(rich or poor background or a family dat a sickness run in them..e.g asmatic or sickle cell....nd ur spouse may hv one of any sickness...genetic or incurable). 7.achievement in life....(Financial status,career,fame etc... 8.your prospective spouse's likes or dislyks....ur spouse dislyking wat u really lyk or liking wat u dislyk...e.g he drinks too much,or mayb she dresses d way u dislyk,or he enjoys clubbing whch u dislyk....luv u guyz
Re: Scale Of Importance Whn Choosin A Spouse..... by Crocz(m): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
It's personal cheesy
Re: Scale Of Importance Whn Choosin A Spouse..... by samffizy(m): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Talk jor....c ya heads
Re: Scale Of Importance Whn Choosin A Spouse..... by vizkiz: 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
For furck sake, op can you try to add spacing to your words....and try spelling correctly. Like i almost went blind trying to read the first 3 paragraphs undecided
Re: Scale Of Importance Whn Choosin A Spouse..... by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
Abeg arrange well joor, see as u scatter dem, its confusing na.
Re: Scale Of Importance Whn Choosin A Spouse..... by Tannie(f): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
Personally I love tall and dark guys but no matter how tall and dark a guy is, the most important thing to me is his relaionship with God and how he treats his mother.
Re: Scale Of Importance Whn Choosin A Spouse..... by Durchess(f): 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tannie: Personally I love tall and dark guys but no matter how tall and dark a guy is, the most important thing to me is his relaionship with God and how he treats his mother.
Hw wld u kw hw he treats his mother if she z already dead.
Re: Scale Of Importance Whn Choosin A Spouse..... by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
I may not follow it this way though
Re: Scale Of Importance Whn Choosin A Spouse..... by AfricanApple(f): 12:25am On Sep 26, 2014

no number 4 which is religion
Re: Scale Of Importance Whn Choosin A Spouse..... by Tannie(f): 8:25am On Sep 26, 2014
Durchess:
Hw wld u kw hw he treats his mother if she z already dead.

My prayer is that she will be alive but if his mum is dead, I will look at how he treat his sisters and people around him.
Re: Scale Of Importance Whn Choosin A Spouse..... by Durchess(f): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2014
Tannie:

My prayer is that she will be alive but if his mum is dead, I will look at how he treat his sisters and people around him.
wt if he doesn't hv a sista..
Re: Scale Of Importance Whn Choosin A Spouse..... by Tannie(f): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2014
Durchess:
wt if he doesn't hv a sista..

Did he fall down from the sky kiss
He should have aunties and cousins abi na only am waka come

1 Like

Re: Scale Of Importance Whn Choosin A Spouse..... by Durchess(f): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2014
Tannie:

Did he fall down from the sky kiss
He should have aunties and cousins abi na only am waka come
grin grin very possible.. sm dey waka alone. haven't u heard of it b4. #no sistas, he myt hv nt met cousins nd his aunts live far away #
Re: Scale Of Importance Whn Choosin A Spouse..... by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2014
Nice.
Re: Scale Of Importance Whn Choosin A Spouse..... by Tannie(f): 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Durchess:
grin grin very possible.. sm dey waka alone. haven't u heard of it b4. #no sistas, he myt hv nt met cousins nd his aunts live far away #

I will marry a human being not spirit. #Case closed.
Re: Scale Of Importance Whn Choosin A Spouse..... by Tymax(m): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tannie: Personally I love tall and dark guys but no matter how tall and dark a guy is, the most important thing to me is his relaionship with God and how he treats his mother.
Gbam! This lady knows what she is saying! cool

(1) (Reply)

Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... / He Just Discovered His Elder Brother Has Once Dated His Fiancee / Cheating In Relationships: Who Should Be Blamed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.