Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,919 members, 7,848,713 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Freed Chibok Girl Four Months Pregnant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Freed Chibok Girl Four Months Pregnant (2555 Views)

US Forces Locate Chibok Girls-New York Times / Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi / Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freed Chibok Girl Four Months Pregnant by udemzyudex(m): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2014
I don't believe all this sh!t, the girls where release and till date av not seen their pic,they are saying the girls are 4months pregnant. All this happening because some bokoharam members have been kiiled and some surrendered..

They can decieve the gullible ones and not someone like me,i still maintain the fact that no girl was kidnap...

Stup!d people,hungry journalist.

1 Like

Re: Freed Chibok Girl Four Months Pregnant by Lilimax(f): 7:59am On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Freed Chibok Girl Four Months Pregnant by Lilimax(f): 8:00am On Sep 26, 2014
udemzyudex: I don't believe all this sh!t, the girls where release and till date av not seen their pic,they are saying the girls are 4months pregnant. All this happening because some bokoharam members have been kiiled and some surrendered..

They can decieve the gullible ones and not someone like me,i still maintain the fact that no girl was kidnap...

Stup!d people,hungry journalist.
I feel you jare.
I refuse to be decieved embarassed
Re: Freed Chibok Girl Four Months Pregnant by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2014
AND SOME OF US HERE WILL PRAISE JONATHAN, CALLING OURSELVES TAN. WHAT STOPPED THAT MOTHERF*CKER FROM STARTING THIS WAR HE CLAIMS TO BE DOING NOW EVER SINCE....... WE BETTER WAKE UP AND CONDEMN THIS DEMON.
Re: Freed Chibok Girl Four Months Pregnant by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2014
NOW THEY HAVE APPROVED 1BILLION NAIRA LOAN TO FIGHT BOKO HARAM .... MONEY FOR 2015 ELECTION I GUESS ....SO SAD TO KNOW MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS DON'T SEE HOW EVIL THESE MEN ARE.
Re: Freed Chibok Girl Four Months Pregnant by ayukdaboss(m): 8:06am On Sep 26, 2014
Young Shekau' sad
Re: Freed Chibok Girl Four Months Pregnant by Harmvirus(f): 8:35am On Sep 26, 2014
embarassed embarassed
Re: Freed Chibok Girl Four Months Pregnant by RockMaxi: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2014
RockMaxi: It's a pity but the sad fact is that we should not expect less of such. Why were they insurgents if they are rational... shocked
Re: Freed Chibok Girl Four Months Pregnant by ejeba(m): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2014
Wat will this girl tell her child when he grows up?
Re: Freed Chibok Girl Four Months Pregnant by Osgilliat(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2014
Dominiquez: The identity of the said girl should not be disclosed in order to reduce the trauma involved. She should be with trauma relieve therapists until she delivers and be given the option to give up the child for adoption before she be allowed to go back to her family.

wetin dis one dey talk naww?? they should leave the pregnancy of multiple terrorist?? that's so absurd...the thought and sight of that child by the mother will hunt her for the rest of her life. I pray we will never be in this kind of scenario to make such decision. I say abort the damn devilish son of thousand terrorist father.
Re: Freed Chibok Girl Four Months Pregnant by goldfish80(m): 10:14am On Sep 26, 2014
This chibok disaster will test our abortion laws and religious beliefs. I really would want to know the opinion of pastors and bishops on this one.
Re: Freed Chibok Girl Four Months Pregnant by LajaLaba: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2014
Lilimax:
I feel you jare.
I refuse to be decieved embarassed
Do u think its a wise idea to show the picture of those girls?just asking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Imagine One Of These Men Was Your Father / The Allegations Against The FCT Minister’s Sons / Akande Attacks Sakari & Dogara, Says They Can't Do What They Did In PDP In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.