Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,119 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua (47687 Views)

Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP / Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot / War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by emmasege: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
Fashola, no mind them oo. Madam Abimbola and ur children still need u very much around o. Who wan fight Babalawo of a prophet?
Most disappointing was GEJ going to the church without scolding d culprit. And if C-in-C with all his mights would not fight TBJ, na Fahola (a man counting his days in office) go fight am? Abeg, make una allow "Oko Abimbola" have a peaceful retirement from Alausa o.

2 Likes

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by SkyRider1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Is there in wrong in investigating this building collapse. Hey, we could learn from the report on the collapse and hence prevent such occurance in the fuTure. We could save more lives too.

A proper investigation should be conducted. And it should not be targeted at TB.

Culpability should be addressed as proscribed by the law. But the greater benefit should be about keeping Nigeria and nigerians safe.

2 Likes

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by texazzpete(m): 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
andyanders: The so called group is spiritually blind and as such can say whatever they like.

Prophet T. B Joshua's case cannot be compared with what Rev. King did.

No matter those calling for his prosecution and whatever they want on this man of God, it cannot CHANGE the LOVE God has for him and this situation will pass him by.

You so called group can do whatever you like to him, but God who sent him will also protect him. You group and others like you can ONLY kill the FLESH but you cannot kill the SPIRIT in him.

PROPHET T. B. JOSHUA, let them say whatever they want or whatever the prosecution may be, same Jesus faced while on earth and at the end HISTORY hasn't forgotten Him.

What you have done on earth within the period of your existence on the face of this earth,you have touched the life of the sick, the poor and the less privileged, nobody has done so in the history of Christianity.

When you die in Christ, you already will receive a reward of your work on earth here.
Christ while on earth was called all sorts of names and was crucified for doing nothing. No matter how those who hated you with passion, that will not change the love we have for you and the love God who sent you has for you.

Same way they called Christ's crucifixion when He never committed any sin.

People die by accident even with their cars and has any of you people waited to look into the strange Aircraft that hovered round the building before the collapse? The only thing now is just ' Crucify him' crucify him' that is just the slogan by you so called group and your likes.

If you now kill him, what have you achieved? Will his prosecution and incarceration bring back the life of the dead? Most of you also are asking for compensation and I now ask, will the money bring back the dead?

Prophet T.B.Joshua will pass through this and God will see him through.

Stop comparing his situation to Jesus Christ

Jesus did not lie. He did not seek to hide the truth. He did not pay out money to compromise others. He always stopped his followers from putting others in danger. He subjected himself to the laws of the land.

That is the difference

6 Likes

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by muzeze77: 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
Every man is born equal, there are no special "Men", No "men of god" if you are looking for people that can do miracles , look in the mirror, that heart of yours that is coming up and down is a Miracle. We have suffered so much for this so called "men of god " who think Nigerians are fools, they ride expensive cars , ride jets and are untouchable because we Nigerians fear, we fear to ask why, because we are scared , Let me share you a secret . No matter how much we pray or fast, we human being will encounter times of joy and sorrow. its the science of the universe. Every man will die , if you like fast for 100 days.
TB Joshua is responsible for the death of those folks. He was in charge of that church, He authorized the creation of that building, We have to hold people accountable for their deeds. What of if your family was crushed to death in that building? That is among the worst form of dying to be crushed under a building and the mere fact that some people might still have been alive and rescued but TB Joshua's people prevented this.
A society has the responsibility to protect the week, and Nigeria will never move forward unless its starts doing this. the man is a criminal for trying to bribe journalists

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by jennylove7575(f): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
django1:

If you know the anger in me right now, you would even be afraid reading this, assuming any of you simpletons live anywhere close to me, I will track you down and show you a little bit of my complicated anger!

Do you know the meaning of 'criminal negligence'?

This here is pure manslaughter and turberculosis joshua shoud be lounging in deathrow right now but the government understands that they need a man like him that controls a good number of you m0rons to vote for them, for those precious votes what is the value of your cheap lives? Absolutely nothing!

The bible that you bonobos carry around that you seldom read already pronouced judgement on your god 'TB' joshua.

Deuteronomy 22;8 : when thou buildest a new house, then thou shalt make a battlement for thy roof, that thou bring not blood upon thine house, if any man fall from thence.

Cursed be you all that supports evil!!!
criminal negligence on whose part? you do not have to take out your anger on me am not TB joshua
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by declaro(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: Fashola must step up to the plate and prove his worth on thiis matter otherwse he would surely lose my respect!

That is why I maintain that every politician are the same. People calls GEJ clueless due to his overlook on the matter of corruption of his supporters but that is the same with every politicians. Fashola will not afford to lose all his supporters in that church for the sake of justice and fairness. No politician is a saint for now until I see one that will compromise his chances for another political post for the sake of Justice and fairness.

1 Like

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Merryglad(f): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
I really hope T.B Joshua gets through these ...even if he is fake we live his case to GOD the impartial JUDGE
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by nora544: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
muzeze77: Every man is born equal, there are no special "Men", No "men of god" if you are looking for people that can do miracles , look in the mirror, that heart of yours that is coming up and down is a Miracle. We have suffered so much for this so called "men of god " who think Nigerians are fools, they ride expensive cars , ride jets and are untouchable because we Nigerians fear, we fear to ask why, because we are scared , Let me share you a secret . No matter how much we pray or fast, we human being will encounter times of joy and sorrow. its the science of the universe. Every man will die , if you like fast for 100 days.
TB Joshua is responsible for the death of those folks. He was in charge of that church, He authorized the creation of that building, We have to hold people accountable for their deeds. What of if your family was crushed to death in that building? That is among the worst form of dying to be crushed under a building and the mere fact that some people might still have been alive and rescued but TB Joshua's people prevented this.
A society has the responsibility to protect the week, and Nigeria will never move forward unless its starts doing this. the man is a criminal for trying to bribe journalists

100000000000000000000000000000000000 likes

I couldnot write it better you are so on point.

2 Likes

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Maureenurch(f): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
I pity the pastor,Nigerians and South Africans are all after. Pastor take it from me this is one of those trying times,u wil triumph if ur hand is clean
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
nijanigga:
Your thinking capabilities is very shallow. So an engineer just woke up and went to his church to add 3 more stories to the the two-storey building, right? Bigot,that's why Nigeria will be a sinking ship.

Do u ever think before making a comment?
As an engineer, it is ur work to check the strength of the foundation and confirm if it can or cannot carry more.
Don't just wake up and write anything that comes to ur mind.
THINK BEFORE COMMENTING.
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by ocelot2006(m): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
phransix147:

I hope u are educated to an extent so I don't waste my time... If u would listen... TB Joshua can't do that without consulting a structural engineer, am not exonorating him but Bulk of the blame goes to that Engineer that encouraged him and told him its possible to add more floors without considering the fact that its going to be adding more load both dead and live load to the existing structure without adequate support for the more added load... E.g a 5 yrs old carries 10 litre of water on his head comfortably u said since he carried 10 he sud be able to carry 15kg u kept adding till the boy falls due to the fact u have exceeded the max. Load he can carry. Also you can blame the Procurement and Project Manager for not making use of quality building materials or maintaining standard Mix ratio or substituting rod sizes because of negligence or trying to save cost a beam or column earmarked for 32mm high yield in the plan they used 16mm... These are the thing you should know T.B Joshua is no Structural Engineer.

I sincerely hope you're not trying to insult me in a subtle way. The questions I asked are pretty straight forward, but do note that although the structural engineer owns a piece of the blame pie, he/she CAN NOT initiate the expansion of that building without the consent of the owner/project sponsor which in this case is TB Joshua. Or if I may ask you directly, will you allow anyone tamper with YOUR OWN building without your consent? It's as simple as that.

The only way TB Joshua can be absolved is if the new project had been approved by the state regulatory authorities but the project engineer failed to adhere to standards in order to cut cost without the knowledge of TBJ. Even then, Joshua won't even be fully absolved of this accident as he failed to ensure that the contractors adhered to the State's building codes/standards. Yes he is no structural engineer, but couldn't he at least hire a Consultant or so to ensure that the rules are adhered to? To make matters worse he blamed the accident on an imaginary airplane turned helicopter. Oh...don't forget the N50, 000.00 per journalist bri...I mean "fuel money" saga.

Anyway, the authorities should carry out the necessary investigations to get to the root cause of this collapse. Those responsible MUST be held accountable for their actions.

3 Likes

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by lastpage: 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Thing is: Federal Govt (whose authority is superior to that of State Govt) said it is doing a parallel investigation!

Whether this is a PLOY or NOT, we need to wait for the result of that investigation, to move forward.

To avoid a chaotic situation, Lagos has to "pend" the outcome of its own investigation, for now. But both outcomes need to be made Public.

It is not done in law, to convict a man, pending completion of investigation.

What we need to do is to ensure that the F.G's investigation has a 'reasonable time limit"..... and the OUTCOME MADE PUBLIC!

Lagos State and Fashola's hand has just been tied by our clueless President, once again!

A "SMART F.G" would just have "examined and adopted" the Lagos Investigation, if it has no hidden agenda up its sleeve!

I know this sort of nonsense can only happen in Nigeria where "Animals are in position of ruling over Humans"! shocked shocked

Lastpage!

Caveat: Your opinion, just like mine, is your right but you dont have to froth from both sides of the mouth, to make it known!
State is plainly and simply, to the point! wink wink

1 Like

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by jennylove7575(f): 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ukutsgp: dnt u know that ladies can be easily deceived with anything including fake miracles? i believe more ladies died from dat incident than men.
they easily fall victms of fake pastors.

despite d truth staring at u in d face, u are still uttering trash.
How dare you insult me? For the fact that you told me you have a personal issue with Tb Joshua. Doesn’t give you the right to throw insult at me. Let this be your last warning. Get it into your thick skull, if you quote to insult me again you will be so sorry. Even seun no go bail you out.
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by lastpage: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
^^^^Shakara O'looje ni! grin grin grin
***singing in Fela's Voice****

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Ukutsgp(m): 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
jennylove7575: How dare you insult me? For the fact that you told me you have a personal issue with Tb Joshua. Doesn’t give you the right to throw insult at me. Let this be your last warning. Get it into your thick skull, if you quote to insult me again you will be so sorry. Even seun no go bail you out.
u are ignored.
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by immortalvoices(m): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
This is an official communication from The
Synagogue, Church Of All Nations regarding some
stories currently being reported in the media about
the recent incident that happened in The SCOAN.
Our attention has been drawn to a publication in the
Vanguard Newspaper of 26th September 2014 titled,
‘Synagogue: We Sealed Off Building Before Collapse –
LSBCA’.
In the article, the General Manager of the Lagos State
Building Control Agency, Mrs Abimbola
Animashahun Odunayo was quoted as saying that
the agency had sealed off the building before it
collapsed and that the church ignored the warnings
of the agency to stop construction. The story was
initially published by online media portal News24.
We deem it necessary to state that the above
publication is not true in that:
1. No contravention notice was served on the church
before the collapse because there was no reason for
the issuance of such notices.
2. The building had never been sealed off for any
reason whatsoever before the collapse of 12th
September, 2014.
3. At no time was any stop-work notice or directive
served on the church or pasted on the building prior
to 12th September, 2014.
We however wish to state that the letters that were
written to the church by LSBCA were written after the
collapse of 12/09/14 in the following order:
1. A letter dated 16/09/2014 Ref No. LASBCA/AL/PCA/
DH/01 requesting for the submission of a
development permit and approval of structures
within the church complex, four days after the
building collapsed.
2. A contravention notice dated 17/09/2014 Ref No.
AL/LASBCA/DH/PCA/CN 06 alleging certain
contraventions, five days after the building collapsed.
3. A letter dated 17/09/14 Ref No. AL/LASBCA/DH/
PCA/CN 06 requesting for non-destructive tests for
structural stability, five days after the building
collapsed.
It must be noted that no sealing or quit notice has
been served as the building never called for such.
In the above circumstances, we would like to believe
that LSBCA has been quoted out of context with the
motive of destroying the ongoing investigation into
the case as well as casting doubt on the position of
the church that the collapse was due to an attack.
Our attention was also drawn to a publication in
Nigeria’s Guardian Newspaper of Friday 26th
September 2014 titled, ‘Early Probe Report Indicates
Compromise In Synagogue Building.’
The article quoted the Honourable Commissioner for
Physical Planning and Urban Development, Lagos
State, Mr Toyin Ayinde, as saying that one of the
columns or pillars of the collapsed building in the
church measured 2 feet by 2 feet and that the
reinforcement used for the same was 16mm.
This publication is also misleading and untrue. There
is no doubt that it was calculated to give the
impression that the collapse was due to structural
defects as against the position of the church to the
contrary.
We hereby request all the involved parties to take the
necessary steps towards correcting such dangerous
misinformation so as not to mislead the entire
country and the international community.
We also urge the media to take necessary steps
towards avoiding the publication of unconfirmed
stories in future.
We should not pre-empt and interfere with the
ongoing investigation.
The SCOAN
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
musKeeto: Sagamite plaetton weigraf jayriginal rationalmind.

Going through the comments on the first page, I think it wouldn't be a hasty conclusion to say this a country full of retards. Can there be any salvation?

You only named male posters, you are sexist!! angry angry

What is your stance on the issue?....You didn't say..
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Ifebazz(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
kekakuz: [size=30pt]touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm.[/size]
PS; not applicable to all"men of God sha"
Please who are these so called 'men of God' I keep hearing? Obviously there should be 'men of devil' to balance it out, yes? If God created 'man' in His own image, then, I mean, I am a 'man of God'.
All these religious merchants feeding fat from the gullibility of short sighted Nigerians and same will give quotes not to witch hunt them. What's the difference between that and plea bargaining?

3 Likes

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
BananaBender:

You only named male posters, you are sexist!! angry angry

What is your stance on the issue?....You didn't say..
Yeah, Im sexist.. cool and racist too. Like Jesus who had 12 male disciples and came only for the lost sheel of Israel. grin

This is my stance. https://www.nairaland.com/1916256/why-embrace-foreign-religion-culture#26548815
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Ifebazz(m): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
kekakuz: [size=30pt]touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm.[/size]
PS; not applicable to all"men of God sha"
Please who are these so called 'men of God' I keep hearing? Obviously there should be 'men of devil' to balance it out, yes? If God created 'man' in His own image, then, I mean, I am a 'man of God'.
All these religious merchants feeding fat from the gullibility of short sighted Nigerians and same will give quotes not to witch hunt them. What's the difference between that and plea bargaining? Yet you need to see Christians mock soldiers. Who are the true zombies now?
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
musKeeto:
Yeah, Im sexist.. cool and racist too. Like Jesus who had 12 male disciples and came only for the lost sheel of Israel. grin

This is my stance. https://www.nairaland.com/1916256/why-embrace-foreign-religion-culture#26548815

Naija version of 'Allegory of the cave' ?? Copy-Copy. tongue

I hold a different view actually. I feel Nigerians already don't like the controversial pastor and they haven't looked at this issue objectively.

A construction company was hired for this job. No one has talked about that.

Why are we being hypocritical? How many buildings are legal in Nigeria?? I remember the last time Fashola tried demolishing these illegal buildings, people were screaming Injustice.

Not collecting the appropriate form for raising your building is like refusing to put on your seat belt while driving. Many Nigerians are guilty. (Don't get me wrong, the fact that many are guilty doesn't make it excusable. Still, everyone should be called to order, not just TB Joshua)

The guy might have been aware that a construction work was going on in his church but I doubt he was involved with the hiring or supervising.

Someone obviously has to pay for the lives of those people that died, I just wish that people would stop questioning his "anointing" or work as a pastor because of this mishap. Plus, I think it's the new cool to hate on Christianity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Ephemmm: 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
chrisbaba1:

Both of them should be held responsible. Tb joshua asked for it, he paid for it.... if you really care about people you would ensure their safety, just like a mother would not put her child in a weak cradle. .....

U mean if your driver kills somebody with your newly-purchased Jeep, U must be jailed too?
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by deejayALFY(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
ayusco85:

They just said it, touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm
#tbjshouldbmadetofacethelaw
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
BananaBender:

Naija version of 'Allegory of the cave' ?? Copy-Copy. tongue

I hold a different view actually. I feel Nigerians already don't like the controversial pastor and they haven't looked at this issue objectively.

A construction company was hired for this job. No one has talked about that.

Why are we being hypocritical? How many buildings are legal in Nigeria?? I remember the last time Fashola tried demolishing these illegal buildings, people were screaming Injustice.

Not collecting the appropriate form for raising your building is like refusing to put on your seat belt while driving. Many Nigerians are guilty. (Don't get me wrong, the fact that many are guilty doesn't make it excusable. Still, everyone should be called to order, not just TB Joshua)

The guy might have been aware that a construction work was going on in his church but I doubt he was involved with the hiring or supervising.

Someone obviously has to pay for the lives of those people that died, I just wish that people would stop questioning his "anointing" or work as a pastor because of this mishap. Plus, I think it's the new cool to hate on Christianity.
Thanks for the reminding me of the title. Read it years back when I began to lose faith.

Of course, there are those who just want to see him crash and burn. But his actions after the disaster have been nothing short of shameful.
First, he tried to blame it on a 'mysterious' aircraft. This was the church's first official response. Add to that Nicolas Ibekwe's taped and one is bound to suspect that there just might be a huge cover up going on here.
I doubt the contractors made the decision to convert to build the extra floors. I think it was an administrative decision that came from within the ranks of the church 'executives'.

The irony is this is Nigeria and every story is as plausible as the next.

1 Like

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Ephemmm: 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
nora544:

Soory what is this for a trash writing, million of nigerians will have no job when a church will got close, I know you are a brainwashed member of this pastor.

Heyaahhh, but he is partly correct if not wholely.
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Ephemmm: 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
nijanigga:
Abi oh! just as like he was paying journalists 50,000 naira and they refused rescue workers entry for 52 hours to rescue trapped victims.
Nigeria is just a hellish country,inhabited by bigots who are brainwashed by religions. With all the churches and mosques littered everywhere,Nigeria should be heaven on earth,but alas! it's inhabited by crooks,thugs,scams,MOG="men of gold" and looting politicians.
200 million mumus.

Though not a follower of this man, but you are wrong here if paying 50,000 to Journalist the only humanitarian service you have ever heard about this man?

HaFor your information, apart from his humanitarian services which I admire most about his church, I was surprised when my friend who is a driver of a banker told me that TB gave him #20,000 during a call to his church.

We cannot sentence the owner of a car simply because his driver kills a being: let through investigation be carried out as it may be too early to judge.

What gives you assurance that the negligence might not be on the part of state govt, contractor, or even the govening body of synagogue? I could remember a construction that colapsed at off Ajose Adeogun around VI at Lagos a year ago. The irony of this was that the building is situated within LG environs, and nobody hears any outcome up till date, likewise the one that claimed many lives at Abuja in a year or two years ago.

This is Nigeria and no accused is culprit until the court proves so prima facie.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
musKeeto:
Thanks for the reminding me of the title. Read it years back when I began to lose faith.

Of course, there are those who just want to see him crash and burn. But his actions after the disaster have been nothing short of shameful.
First, he tried to blame it on a 'mysterious' aircraft. This was the church's first official response. Add to that Nicolas Ibekwe's taped and one is bound to suspect that there just might be a huge cover up going on here.
I doubt the contractors made the decision to convert to build the extra floors. I think it was an administrative decision that came from within the ranks of the church 'executives'.

The irony is this is Nigeria and every story is as plausible as the next.

I agree, the church actions after the disaster have been completely shameful........but I see it in a totally different way.

Christians would rather blame humans than blame God. This is such a big blow to him and his relationship with God if he is a true believer.

He would have to question God and most Christians would rather not face that reality. It's better for his christian faith that he thinks some aircraft did that than for him to say, "OH God, why did you allow this to happen?". "Isn't it your righteous work I am doing?" "Why wasn't anything revealed to me"?

The church is paying the bills of those that were injured, take note. I don't see their actions as malicious, just stup1d.

Anyway, they have to pay for their negligence one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Segunj8(m): 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
EroZA: They were invited......

They came willingly bro.
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Ephemmm: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
BERNIMOORE:

you liar! the man did not want to talk to press, but he tried to lie to us that the incident was minor and taken care of on his tweeter account

Hmmm.... but the press still confused many Nigerians by saying it was the church that collapsed despite his refusal nau.

Pressmen are part of Nigeria's problem walahi.
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by ayusco85(m): 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
deejayALFY:
#tbjshouldbmadetofacethelaw

#WhyNotGoAndArrestHim
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
BananaBender:

I agree, the church actions after the disaster have been completely shameful........but I see it in a totally different way.

Christians would rather blame humans than blame God. This is such a big blow to him and his relationship with God if he is a true believer.

He would have to question God and most Christians would rather not face that realization. It's better for his christian faith that he thinks some aircraft did that than for him to say, "OH God, why did you allow this to happen?". "Isn't it your righteous work I am doing?" "Why wasn't anything revealed to me"?

The church is paying the bills of those that were injured, take note. I don't see their actions as malicious, just stup1d.

Anyway, they have to pay for their negligence one way or the other.

Cool. You sound reasonable when you're not being whacked by Sagamite. grin

Have a fun weekend.

1 Like

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by steppin: 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: Fashola must step up to the plate and prove his worth on thiis matter otherwse he would surely lose my respect!
abeg, wetin ur respect worth?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nepa Vs Juju: Residents Chased Nepa Officials Through Diabolic Means (photos) / Army Arrests Aliyu Teshaku, Governor Ortom’s Aide / I Was Attacked By IPOB In Germany - Ike Ekweremadu Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.