Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members (37919 Views)

Kaduna Govt. To Acquire Peugeot, Targets 90,000 Cars Yearly.. / Britain To Provide £6.7M To Rehabilitate IDP Victims / Four Reasons Why Jonathan Surrendered Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 26, 2014
Do you need further proof that insurgency is being run by our clueless "fake" govt under directions of the real rulers of Nigeria, the USA / CIA?

Do they have to spell it out to you before you can work out what is happening?
Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 26, 2014
They don't have to kill them but at least they should get long prison sentences. Why do we reward terrorists in this Country and then we are surprised when a new group rises up. Any one can now pick up arms to get their own share of the national cake lipsrsealed
Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by akpanikpe(m): 11:11am On Sep 26, 2014
drealaz24: Ebraheem Joka Pharooq
THE POWER OF REVELATIONS! By Mr Sharon
Certain things began to occur at a faster and sweet
pace in Nigeria just after some earth-shaking
revelations about the sponsors of "Boko Haram".
For example, immediately after the Australian
Reverend gentleman called Stephen Davis pointed
at two very close associates and friends of
President Goodluck Nnamdi Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan
namely General Ihejirika and Alhaji Ali Modu Shariff
as sponsors of "Boko Haram, and immediately the
private jet dashed to CAN president Pastor Ayo
Oritsejafor was arrested and impounded in South
Africa with 3 weapons smugglers and 10 million
dollars for purchase of weapons in the black
market, the following things began to happen: 1.
Nigerian soldiers that were deliberately being given
old and rusty AK 47 rifles with few bullets in
magazines held together by masking tapes to fight
a better armed "Boko Haram" started recording
victories over "Boko Haram" and were no longer
running away! 2. "Boko Haram" fighters started
surrendering in large numbers to Nigerian soldiers!
3. Suddenly, the news of the killing of "Boko
Haram" leader Abubakar Shekau came in. Even
though Cameroonian soldiers first said they killed
him in a raid deep inside Nigeria's territory, but
Nigerian soldiers are also claiming to have killed
him. But, in any case, I hope he is truly and really
dead, and I hope the godfathers willl not shop for
another one like they did after the real Shekau was
killed in June 2013 as testified by Reverend
Stephen Davis! 4. And suddenly also, 99% of
northern Nigeria's PDP elite joined in endorsing
President Goodluck Nnamdi Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan
for a third term in office in spite of the killings and
destruction of the north under this corrupt and
mischievous president! 5. And then suddenly there
was hardly any more bombings except the last one
in Kano, which was meant to divert public attention
from the AYO-GATE weapons smuggling scandal
that broke out freshly! 6. And suddenly also, there
was the bribing of some Nigerian National
Assembly members with 50, 000 dollars each to
disallow the investigation of the weapons
smuggling case blown open by the government of
South Africa! 7. And suddenly the Nigerian
government started telling lies that America and her
allies have not been willing to sell weapons to her!
8. And suddenly the American government
debunked the lies, saying they have even assisted
Nigeria with intelligence information among other
things! 9, And suddenly it confirms to me that the
Nigerian government has been telling lies, otherwise
what have they been using the 4 trillion naira (30
billion dollars) supposedly spent in 4 years on
security for? Were they buying weapons and other
defence merchandise from Hell or from Mars? 10.
And suddenly I also know that all the military
formations in Nigeria are stocked with
sophisticated weapons even before Goodluck
Jonathan became president! 11. And suddenly I
also know that Nigerian troops have always gone
on overseas military assignments with
sophisticated weapons, but when it came to "Boko
Haram" they were given weaker weapons with very
limited ammunition! 12. And suddenly, when Alhaji
Ali Modu Shariff threatened to file a law suit
against Reverend Stephen Davis in Australia for
naming him as "Boko Haram" sponsor, and
Reverend Davis replied him that they should meet
in court where he will present evidences, Ali Modu
Shariff's threat of a law suit against him has gone
cold! SO, WHAT IS REMAINING? 1. In the wind of
happenings after the revelations, President
Jonathan should bring back those Chibok
schoolgirls from where those PDP thugs kept them!
2. Those old and rusty AK 47 rifles should be
withdrawn from Nigerian soldiers, and they should
be given better weapons that are already available
in all military barracks in Nigeria, and then they
should mop up all remaining elements of "Boko
Haram"! 3. All the towns and villages captured by
"Boko Haram" should be recovered with immediate
effect! 4. President Goodluck Nnamdi Azikiwe Ebele
Jonathan should now visit and inspect all the
buildings collapsed by "Boko Haram" in north-
eastern Nigeria since he likes visiting collapsed
structures like he demonstrated when he visited TB
Joshua's collapsed building in Lagos! 5. In
accordance with his tradition, President Jonathan
should now go to Maiduguri and dance and
formally receive Alhaji Ali Modu Shariff into the
PDP! 5. All the people made refugees by "Boko
Haram" should be brought back to their destroyed
communities with immediate effect! 6. A massive
reconstruction work for all the destroyed towns and
villages should be commenced immediately! 7.
Adequate compensation must be paid to all those
who lost their homes and family members to this
"Boko Haram"! 8. Nigeria's Independent National
Electoral Commission should reproduce the voter's
card for every person that lost their card to "Boko
Haram" attacks in north-eastern Nigeria! 9. The
2015 general elections must be done in absolutely
free and fair atmosphere and conduct! 10. Civil
Society groups and northern Nigerian leaders
should take every suspected sponsor of "Boko
Haram" to the International Criminal Court of
Justice including President Goodluck Jonathan and
all his military service chiefs, including also the
retired ones for investigation and possible trial for
crimes against humanity! It is time to end this
fraudulent "Boko Haram"!
Like · 16 · Reply · Yesterday at 9:51pm
Hmmm , I sense some real sense making points here.

1 Like

Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by ransomed: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2014
What of our soldiers that protested and were condemned to die? Oh! They should have killed that general. So, it is violence and crime that pays in Nigeria. If they do as reported then, better we form ourselves into groups and train on how to make bombs. The unemployed graduates, see opportunity to get government's attention. Pardon Boko haram, then Unemployment Haram will spring up like Arab spring that will wash away Polythievetians irrespective of political party. Boko boys must be killed or we do as i have stated above(take laws into our hands). Enough is Enough.
Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by tomayira(f): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2014
Rehabilitate them and use them as political thugs abi? They can only pretend to surrender (retreat) and reinforce to cause more havoc. Some people have reprobate minds already so there is nothing u can do to change them, really feeling for those bereaved. God dey!
Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2014
Do u think a day will ever come when we stop avin leaders in dis country and everybody on his/her own,can that day start right now?
Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by Dee60: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2014
There is a difference between surrendering to amnesty and to firepower. These guys did not surrender because they were repentant. I do not know if it is okay or not to rehabilitate, but FG should tell us how they want to rehabilitate men who have been trained to kill humans like rams, and who have re-defined terror! The last thing you want to hear is that FG has started sharing cash to these guys.
Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by debrihachi(f): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2014
kekakuz: So what ever happened to justice
what if the thousands they have killed
what of the millions they have stole
what of the hundred they have raped
what of the trillions they have destroyed

o my God is it good

the blood they have been sharing will cry
for justice
which one is "sharing' again? U don turn patience Jonathan .. guy is shedding..
Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by MOORCHMOORE(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2014
Re wot
Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by nifton(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2014
What of people wey dem don kil nau,d justice system seems to favour d culprits ahead of victims.
Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by funshint(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2014
Chibok girls are still missing, some soldiers are currently on deathrow and the FG is alrdy calling for rehabilitation of murderers. How did we get this fools into power for God sake?! Hanhan!!!
Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by Adedayo516(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2014
I would start my own militant group soon... And then surrender... At least, I would eat out of the National cake.

1 Like

Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by CrinkumCrankum: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2014
kekakuz: So what ever happened to justice
what if the thousands they have killed
what of the millions they have stole
what of the hundred they have raped
what of the trillions they have destroyed

o my God is it good

the blood they have been sharing will cry
for justice

I am very sure Buhari and Hell-Rufai will be happy to hear this, they can re-recruit them when GEJ won second term.
Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by joncom(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2014
We only talk and talk. No action.
Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by lawrenceunaa: 11:46am On Sep 26, 2014
so in other wise it means they re going scot-free
After terrorising nigerians, the killing and destructions they have caused ?

And they want me to belive that bokoharam isn't a political weapon ?
Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by azidomedogo: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2014
sadam hussein was caught and sentence to death for war crime,bokoharam have succeeded in killing innocent Nigerians.If the government should attempt to grant amnesty to these demons(BH) then i am afraid this govt is mentally ill and doomed
Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by joncom(m): 11:56am On Sep 26, 2014
The biggest problem facing our country is the YOUTH. We are so comfortable. We only rant on FORUMS like this. If we can't change what is happening, let's just keep quiet.

The youth should be the driving force for change, not "talk, and no do." I rest my case.

Keyboard warriors start bombarding me.
Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by major466(m): 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
2cato: It is a very good idea. I will want to use these opportunity to call out all the APCs Bh on nairaland to sheat their sword and come out for the amnesty. Gej should not use proced from our crud oil fund to help these people rather he should use proceed from groundnut to do that.
Exactly. This move will encourage more Boko Haram fighters to surrender and submit their arms. Nice move from the federal government.
Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by texazzpete(m): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
Is it just now you clowns are realizing that 'amnesty' in the Nigerian context is a big slap in the face of the victims?

Same thing happened with the Niger Delta militants. Folks who ordered the deaths of innocents are now given a position of power In this administration.
Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by major466(m): 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
NetworkProblem: so after all una gra gra una don surrender ehn?.. no worry, i go give una amnesty una hear? but after una tell me where my chibok girls dey.. oya DSS interogate them .. flog their yarnsh if possible.
Flog who? E be like say you get network problem for ya head. grin
Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by major466(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
texazzpete: Is it just now you clowns are realizing that 'amnesty' in the Nigerian context is a big slap in the face of the victims?

Same thing happened with the Niger Delta militants. Folks who ordered the deaths of innocents are now given a position of power In this administration.
Stop comparing Niger Delta militants with Boko Haram.The two are not the same. And besides, the delta militants surrendered their arms before amnesty was given to them.
Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by toomuchskillez: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
texazzpete: Is it just now you clowns are realizing that 'amnesty' in the Nigerian context is a big slap in the face of the victims?

Please note, they are 2 different issues and not similar in anyway. The Niger Delta Militants where fighting for what could be won over which they believed was their right (yes they were aggressive and deadly and exceeded their bounds in doing it).

Boko Haram on the other hand is requesting what is not possible and their acts shows they are not fighting for any thing aside from their myopic self selfishness/centeredness.

A very good example is this, ;one is asking that if GUNS can be given to some people, they want also while the others are saying they want other peoples heads to live life.

All I'm saying is even though both were wrong, they cannot be compared because they were 2 different issues.
Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
joncom: The biggest problem facing our country is the YOUTH. We are so comfortable. We only rant on FORUMS like this. If we can't change what is happening, let's just keep quiet.

The youth should be the driving force for change, not "talk, and no do." I rest my case.

Keyboard warriors start bombarding me.

Friend, What's your point?

That we shouldn't express ourselves? I don't really get you. Okay what do you suggest we do? How do you want us to change the nation? Share your opinion or do as you suggest and quietly stand down.
Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by sharubutu(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
So anybody can just wake up, kill with impunity, surrender, get rehabilitated and possibly get compensated. Deris God oo.
But we'll avenge...
Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by Greenage: 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
zizazizu: So, we pardon these blood thirsty demonic terrorists while the soldiers that fought them on our behalf are being sentenced to death? I tire for GEJ thinking sometimes sha.

I know we are supposed to be human and all that but I mean, come on! Rehabilitate those animals? Is Federal Government now telling us we can do evil and then surrender for them to take care of us? Why do Nigeria always have to be freaking different? When will we learn? After "re-radicalising" these monsters, we now let them back to the streets from whence they came to terrorize us! No! My honest, simple submission? Kill them all! Everyone of them.
That's called grace! A man is righteous not because he's strong or has never sinned but because he has accepted help and surrender his so called strength. No wonder the thief on the cross obtained mercy and some religious leaders called Pharisees did not. Hmmm! Blessed is the man whom God has not imputed his trespasses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by festico: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
i think that is thoughtful of jeg knowin fully well that
. Some were forcefully recruited
.many were brain washed bcus of lack of education
. Some did not even know d gravity of there actions pickin arm against d state
.for dem to av surrended shows they are not die hard bh member bcus diehard bh 'll rather die than to surreder to military.

My 2cent thou.
Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by BlackTechnology: 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
Good move but they should be made to do community service for 20 years for free

1 Like

Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by Owoplenty(m): 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes! That is a fair play,now the govt are striking the ballance.
Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by GRAND30(m): 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
No price is too great to part with in exchange for peace. In a nation where the population equally shares two dominant religious beliefs, this seems to be the safest option. Let the government lure more of them away from radicalism by offering them something better. You that are crying foul play and seeking firm justice, it is apparent that you do not know what peace means to the people living in these devastated areas. As Jewish as Israel, they still do prisoner exchange with Palestine to the exasperation and disgust of the Israeli citizens. Check all the countries where Jihad wars are being waged, government's deployment of violence alone has failed to return peace. Those fanatical fellas don't treasure their lives the way you do yours. Nigerians, please let us magnanimously grab peace at the seemingly unacceptable price it is being sold back to us.

1 Like

Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by sellydion: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
This is religion !!! they will regroup if not now, future will tell. GEJ, another grave mistake
Re: Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members by tammie24: 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Very bad idea! Are they even Nigerians?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) / Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC / Rivers: Cole, Abe Emerge Winners As Explosions Rock APC Parallel Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.