Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

The Newly Released Chibok Girl Is Already 4 Months Pregnant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Newly Released Chibok Girl Is Already 4 Months Pregnant (1144 Views)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters / Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video / Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Newly Released Chibok Girl Is Already 4 Months Pregnant by LilNetty(m): 7:50am On Sep 26, 2014
www.punchng.com/news/girl-freed-by-bharam-pregnant-says-bitrus/

The abducted “Chibok girl” released on Wednesday is “pregnant and mentally ill,” the National Chairman of Chibok Community Development Association, Dr. Pogu Bitrus, has toldTheCable.
Earlier on Thursday, the police revealed that the 20-year-old girl was abandoned by suspected terrorists at Mubi in Adamawa State, from where she was picked up. It also confirmed that she was one of the female pupils of Government Secondary School, Chibok, Borno State, abducted in April by Boko Haram.
However, Bitrus said it was still uncertain if the girl was from Chibok because her name did not correspond with any of the names in the records of the girls that were captured by Boko Haram on April 14.
“I was speaking Kibaku to her, but she did not respond; she was incoherent. She may be having mental issues as a result of trauma,” he said.
Bitrus added that preliminary tests – still not definitive – indicated that the girl is pregnant.
He added, “When she was picked up, she was taken to a clinic, not a standard hospital, and tests were carried out on her.
“From the tests, it was said she is pregnant, but that is still in the speculative domain because a qualified medical doctor has not confirmed that she is pregnant.
“However, we are still trying to establish if really she is from Chibok, because from our sources, the last name of the released girl does not tally with the surname of the person bearing the first name of the released girl captured in our records and whose father is a carpenter at Chibok. So, we are still trying to work out every detail.”
Re: The Newly Released Chibok Girl Is Already 4 Months Pregnant by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2014
“However, we are still trying to establish if really she is from Chibok, because from our sources, the last name of the released girl does not tally with the surname of the person bearing the first name of the released girl captured in our records and whose father is a carpenter at Chibok. So, we are still trying to work out every detail.”
Na wa o so no be chibok girl sef and police don sharp sharp release statement!!!!
Olukolade has got worthy apostles
Re: The Newly Released Chibok Girl Is Already 4 Months Pregnant by israel007: 7:56am On Sep 26, 2014
Didn't come as a shock to me at all.
Re: The Newly Released Chibok Girl Is Already 4 Months Pregnant by Codedrock(m): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2014
What The??
Re: The Newly Released Chibok Girl Is Already 4 Months Pregnant by Gboliwe: 8:06am On Sep 26, 2014
Well I hope its not. But if it turns out she is, then I beg to drop all my "No Abortion, Abortion is a Sin" campaign!
Damn! We can't have that baby! Seriously, we can't!

Sorry, I am not God. I am human. That baby should go now. I don't wanna imagine being the girl. So sad
Re: The Newly Released Chibok Girl Is Already 4 Months Pregnant by naturally: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2014
Na wa o
Re: The Newly Released Chibok Girl Is Already 4 Months Pregnant by barthchuks(m): 8:08am On Sep 26, 2014
the most painful part of it all is the trauma these innocent girls faced, facing and will face. pitiful!
Re: The Newly Released Chibok Girl Is Already 4 Months Pregnant by GowonAbacha: 8:09am On Sep 26, 2014
Sure these girls were råped.. That psychological and physical trauma will linger forever. Its so sad for these little girls.
Re: The Newly Released Chibok Girl Is Already 4 Months Pregnant by olodoowoh: 8:14am On Sep 26, 2014
Wow!!! This is bad, really bad.
Re: The Newly Released Chibok Girl Is Already 4 Months Pregnant by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 26, 2014
and they wanna Rehabilitate these guys? ahhhhh no na...
Re: The Newly Released Chibok Girl Is Already 4 Months Pregnant by RockMaxi: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2014
It's a pity but the sad fact is that we should not expect less of such. Why were they insurgents if they are rational... shocked
Re: The Newly Released Chibok Girl Is Already 4 Months Pregnant by am0s(m): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2014
i want her to have the baby
Re: The Newly Released Chibok Girl Is Already 4 Months Pregnant by Horlawoomey(m): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2014
That is so pathetic
Re: The Newly Released Chibok Girl Is Already 4 Months Pregnant by Tomics(m): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2014
Your have no idea what will have the next hour.....repent
now! save your soul. Tomorrow might just be too late
Re: The Newly Released Chibok Girl Is Already 4 Months Pregnant by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2014
impactz: and they wanna Rehabilitate these guys? ahhhhh no na...
Kai! You took that right out of ma mouth. I don't believe they deserve the proposed rehabilitation...but then...some other millitant group got it...though Boko boys are worse sha-they are terrorists.
Re: The Newly Released Chibok Girl Is Already 4 Months Pregnant by noordean(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2014
Horlawoomey: That is so pathetic
God go purnish ds people!
Re: The Newly Released Chibok Girl Is Already 4 Months Pregnant by horpe132(m): 8:54am On Sep 26, 2014
*** its a pitty but we all saw it coming !!!
Re: The Newly Released Chibok Girl Is Already 4 Months Pregnant by rhymz(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2014
When are people going to get over this rubbish nonexistent Chibok girls story....as much as some people want it to be true that story is the biggest hoax till date. All the stories about Chibok girls always does not add up and seem nonsensical when analyzed.

Till date, I still continue to say there is no such thing as Chinook girls being captured anywhere.....it is a big lie!!!
I don't even take suggestive nonsensical stories again from our dailies seriously anymore. None of these so-called media has been able to get to the person in question and verify from her directly, all we have is speculative 3rd grade reporting from dem say dem say sources.

Chibok girl of 20 years indeed..... some times when they talk about these girls, they make 20 sound like 3yr olds with no sense of awareness.

To show how crappy the news is, they immediately released the news of the girl's escape without getting any fact from the so-called Chinook girl. when further quiZZED she come begin get mental issues to the point she can't say coherent Jack but is able to tell them her names... bloody rubbish!!!

No serious police system will release any official statement on this without established facts and findings, little wonder the story is coming out from one illiterate police officer in the village that does not understand that such a sensitive issue is not to be announced by him or anyone in that village until the proper authorities verify the authenticity of the claims.......People just like sensation.

1 Like

Re: The Newly Released Chibok Girl Is Already 4 Months Pregnant by Horlawoomey(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2014
noordean: God go purnish ds people!

Amen and to imagine that the federal government is planning to grant the so called surrendered insurgent amnesty is just too ridiculing.
Re: The Newly Released Chibok Girl Is Already 4 Months Pregnant by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 26, 2014
God is watching.
Re: The Newly Released Chibok Girl Is Already 4 Months Pregnant by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 26, 2014
Oh no!! angry
Re: The Newly Released Chibok Girl Is Already 4 Months Pregnant by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 26, 2014
bestestgirl: Oh no!! angry
Re: The Newly Released Chibok Girl Is Already 4 Months Pregnant by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2014
candy:
Kai! You took that right out of ma mouth. I don't believe they deserve the proposed rehabilitation...but then...some other millitant group got it...though Boko boys are worse sha-they are terrorists.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Defends Gen. Buhari Against Reports That He Is A Religious Fundamentalist / Tony Tetuila Meets Kwara State Governor (photo) / Osun2014 Guber:apc Rigged Election,tension In Osun As Inspection Panel Concludes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.