Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks (70438 Views)

My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) / Power Banks Can't And Didn't Kill A Ghanaian Girl. See Why. / My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by aljpimp(m): 11:12am On Sep 28, 2014
dastranger:

New age ?? is it not this same pple that sells those poor quality phone chargers, desktop chargers, earpiece etc that wont last long. Bro i wont advise you go for their products. check among the ones I have mentioned here (Xiaomi, Ankers, Lumsing, Romoss, PowerAdd etc)

Oh thanks brother

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by bobo65(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
aljpimp:

Oh thanks brother

I sell 5600mah for 2k, in case u need Sha
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by aljpimp(m): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
bobo65:

I sell 5600mah for 2k, in case u need Sha
cool..whats the make? Im in ib
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by bobo65(m): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
aljpimp:
cool..whats the make? Im in ib

Its actually nameless but has full capacity and really slim and portable

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by jamesope04(m): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2014
Enjoying my Romoss sense 4 for some months nw. Got it #6,500 though. I tel u, it really worths it

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by mayorall(m): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2014
As of today. mayor source power bank is the best in Nigeria so far. 12000mah for just #3500. 57 pieces sold just this morning.

www.nairaland.com/1831348/mayor-source-12000mah-full-capacity

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by slye(m): 11:56am On Oct 02, 2014
moski5:

how much 4 quality

I have Lumsing 10400mAh for 7k, Romoss sense 4 10400mAh for 6.5k. and Lumsing 11000mAh with 5 charging ports for 8k. Check my thread you will get more info about them.
Contacts: whatsapp -08036805325,07088535479..... bbm -7AF2BAE0
https://www.nairaland.com/1809260/genuine-lumsingtm-romoss-sense-4tm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by jomarick(m): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
Some of you here might be elect/elect students or graduates yet you can't connect cells in parallel,work it out with 5V NPN transistor,capacitors and blocking diode.Yet you talk about unbranded power banks,I pity for u if u fall in dis category.Una no dey do una own?

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by amaboy06(m): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
Saw this power bank with a frend,how gud is it?

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by weezii(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
amaboy06:
this is exactly the type that has spoilt two of my Bold % batteries now. use with caution i will advice
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by slye(m): 7:03am On Oct 09, 2014
amaboy06:

That is a dubb and fake of romoss . It's available on china's Aliexpress

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by amaboy06(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mehn dat means I'll need more rubies to get a beta power bank
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by Cheddaz: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
Most of the stuff in amazon are made and shipped from china its all about the quality.its about getting an original brand made in china and not a knock off
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by dastranger(m): 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
Cheddaz:
Most of the stuff in amazon are made and shipped from china its all about the quality.its about getting an original brand made in china and not a knock off

You're rite Bro. but the main problem with buying from China is that there re usually too many sellers selling the same stuffs, hence you can't differentiate original products from fakes.. .. For example for romoss sense, you can spot more than 5 different types of romoss on china's Aliexpress... but from USA, you get to buy directly from the manufacturer's stores
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:10am On Oct 13, 2014
Jumia with 120000mah shocked plus free 2800mah pb for #4495 undecided I smell a rat!! lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by dastranger(m): 8:17am On Oct 14, 2014
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by dastranger(m): 8:18am On Oct 14, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
Jumia with 120000mah shocked plus free 2800mah pb for #4495 undecided I smell a rat!! lipsrsealed

Link?
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:07am On Oct 14, 2014
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by dastranger(m): 9:29am On Oct 14, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
http://www./bondlink-120000mah-mobile-power-bank-free-2800mah-mobile-power-bank-white-120719.html

my sister, don't ever go near that bank as Google search shows it sells mostly in Nigeria... Go for power banks that has real international presence with warranty... check for banks like the ones I mentioned here
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
dastranger:

my sister, don't ever go near that bank as Google search shows it sells mostly in Nigeria... Go for power banks that has real international presence with warranty... check for banks like the ones I mentioned here
tnx a lot.... I won't..... Na wao oo 120000mah ke for 4000 plus free pb dats just silly it has fake written all over it
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by dastranger(m): 9:34am On Oct 15, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
tnx a lot.... I won't..... Na wao oo 120000mah ke for 4000 plus free pb dats just silly it has fake written all over it

Market strategy... just to attract customers.(we too like ifa )..

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by dastranger(m): 4:32am On Oct 21, 2014
Ask any question
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by bloglover(m): 6:36am On Oct 21, 2014
This is what my power bank looks like. It has a
wallet pouch attached, 20000Mah with the brand name as
"power bank". Is it fake?

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by mayorall(m): 8:03am On Oct 21, 2014
slye:

That is a dubb and fake of romoss . It's available on china's Aliexpress

Not so my friend. Any company can use any power bank design. That package had been existing before romoss. Can you tell me where Romoss is manufactured sir.

Most wristwatch have same designs but different manufacturers

60 leaves exercise books are of same design but different manufacturers

Flat screen TV has same design but of different manufacturers. Will you say LG flat screen is fake cos it has same design with samsung?.

Most carpets has same design but different manufacturer

The VCD disk has same design, shape but different manufacturers sir.

Here is our upcoming product at mayorall goods Nigeria enterprises. It is going to be sold less than #4,000. Coming with 5 pieces 2,600mah battery. But will be rated 12000mah to beat customers expectations.

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by mayorall(m): 8:40am On Oct 21, 2014
Also our current mayor source review by various nairalanders.

www.nairaland.com/1831348/mayor-source-12000mah-full-
capacity

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by biggboy(m): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2014
Aside from lumsing, romoss and xiaomi power banks, what other power bank would you recommend with two USB output?
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by mayorall(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2014
biggboy:
Aside from lumsing, romoss and xiaomi power banks, what other power bank would you recommend with two USB output?

capacity
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by frebor(m): 10:49am On Oct 21, 2014
mayorall:

Not so my friend. Any company can use any power bank design. That package had been existing before romoss. Can you tell me where Romoss is manufactured sir.

Flat screen TV has same design but of different manufacturers. Will you say LG flat screen is fake cos it has same design with samsung?.

Here is our upcoming product at mayorall goods Nigeria enterprises. It is going to be sold less than #4,000. Coming with 5 pieces 2,600mah battery. But will be rated 12000mah to beat customers expectations.

You got it all wrong Mayor.

So you mean I can come here to sell your lcd power banks with your name printed on it, and it's not originally the same one your are selling. That I may want to ride on the success of your sales?

You need to understand the concept of copyright infringement, you wonder why Samsung paid millions of dollars to Apple over copying some minutes details?

I bet most of your gadgets sef just have name printed on it because that your Samsung LCD TV displays Sanyo when you put it on.

As a direct challenge to you, open on of your banks as the picture shows below to see what's inside your banks. For your info, the cells in the Lumsing are Original Grade A LG Electronics 3.7V 2600mah batteries, Google the model number to see it online.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by frebor(m): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2014
bloglover:
This is what my power bank looks like. It has a
wallet pouch attached, 20000Mah with the brand name as
"power bank". Is it fake?

Your power bank is not fake. It is a generic brand anyone can choose to name it anything.

The issues with power banks like this is that the capacity may not be truly up to 20000mah and the type of cells are not Grade A. So over time, it's charge and discharge cycles deteriorate, you end up needing another one soon.

The circuits also may be poorly designed, so their is no guarantee against over heating or over charging which might lead to a fire accident. Unknowingly, you might have ticking time bomb in your pockets.

So why don't you invest in a genuine power bank once and for all and be rest assured.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by dastranger(m): 11:39am On Oct 21, 2014
mayorall:

Mr Mayorall, I've actually been avoiding you cos I don't wanna spoil anyone's business .... but what you put up here is a complete farce that doesn't justify anything and you definitely ddnt know much about romoss sense... I'll advise you to stop here and pls don't make me elaborate further..... As to where romoss is manufactured, Check http://www.romoss.com/ Thanks and have a good sale buddy..

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by mayorall(m): 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
dastranger:

Mr Mayorall, I've actually been avoiding you cos I don't wanna spoil anyone's business .... but what you put up here is a complete farce... I'll advise you to stop here and pls don't make me elaborate further..... As to where romoss is manufactured, Check http://www.romoss.com/ Thanks and have a good sale buddy..

You are free to elaborate my Friend. I am available for constructive argument, Will reply if no second agenda intends.
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by mayorall(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
frebor:

You got it all wrong Mayor.

So you mean I can come here to sell your lcd power banks with your name printed on it, and it's not originally the same one your are selling. That I may want to ride on the success of your sales?

You need to understand the concept of copyright infringement, you wonder why Samsung paid millions of dollars to Apple over copying some minutes details?

I bet most of your gadgets sef just have name printed on it because that your Samsung LCD TV displays Sanyo when you put it on.

As a direct challenge to you, open on of your banks as the picture shows below to see what's inside your banks. For your info, the cells in the Lumsing are Original Grade A LG Electronics 3.7V 2600mah batteries, Google the model number to see it online.

mayorall:

I hope you are for a constructive argument sir. Also see this is an alternative username of someone I know.

Mayor source battery content is original Li-ion ( lithium ion battery)

Last time I checked, I discovered LG batteries are made with Li-ion too. Samsung battery is made with Li-ion, Nokia battery is made with Li-ion. Check our thread for photos of our pb batteries and content.
capacity

Attached is a 2014 Phone released by LG in 2014, the specification showed us the LG phone battery is made with Li-ion. We can learn from each other sir. On gsmarena (I hope you can trust the site)
www.gsmarena.com/lg_l60_dual-6415.php

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! / A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) / I Keep Receiving strange Bank Alerts On My New Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.