Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

See Desperation as Zainab Badawi Of BBC shakes Officials @NY Summit. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Desperation as Zainab Badawi Of BBC shakes Officials @NY Summit. (1707 Views)

Darey Art-Alade Shakes Iara, Oshiomhole Reacts (Photo) / Photo: General Murtala Mohammed Shakes Hand With Lt. Col. Babangida In 1975 / Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Desperation as Zainab Badawi Of BBC shakes Officials @NY Summit. by Descartes: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2014
Just saw the picture this morning on my office table in one of the Newspapers from a vendor. What's your observation from the picture?shockedshockedshocked Chai Diaris...

Re: See Desperation as Zainab Badawi Of BBC shakes Officials @NY Summit. by desgiezd(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2014
Cant see any desperation here

2 Likes

Re: See Desperation as Zainab Badawi Of BBC shakes Officials @NY Summit. by Unionised(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2014
It happens.

Not a snub.

Don't make a big deal out of nothing.

By the way, who is she, that he would want her attention?

SMH
Re: See Desperation as Zainab Badawi Of BBC shakes Officials @NY Summit. by Descartes: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2014
desgiezd: Cant see any desperation here
Did you see how he was maradonised by Jim Ovia and his puppet Emefiele
Re: See Desperation as Zainab Badawi Of BBC shakes Officials @NY Summit. by Descartes: 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
desgiezd: Cant see any desperation here
so what did you see?
Re: See Desperation as Zainab Badawi Of BBC shakes Officials @NY Summit. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
Wish we can a shot of Jona as well..that would make a good sell grin
Re: See Desperation as Zainab Badawi Of BBC shakes Officials @NY Summit. by Descartes: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Keneking: Wish we can a shot of Jona as well..that would make a good sell grin
But this kind thing dey pain eh. Jovia and Emefiele are the baddes.grin
Re: See Desperation as Zainab Badawi Of BBC shakes Officials @NY Summit. by Descartes: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Keneking: Wish we can a shot of Jona as well..that would make a good sell grin
But this kind thing dey pain eh. Jim ovia and Emefiele are the baddes.grin
Re: See Desperation as Zainab Badawi Of BBC shakes Officials @NY Summit. by overhypedsteve(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
This is total foolishness and subjectivism, how is he desperate to shake that person. I am sincerely disappointed with the OP, but again this not the first time that i am being disappointed by a biased poster, i guess you guy should begin to look beyond politics, don't always look at things with you political partisan eye glass

1 Like

Re: See Desperation as Zainab Badawi Of BBC shakes Officials @NY Summit. by Descartes: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
overhypedsteve: This is total foolishness and subjectivism, how is he desperate to shake that person. I am sincerely disappointed with the OP, but again this not the first time that i am being disappointed by a biased poster, i guess you guy should begin to look beyond politics, don't always look at things with you political partisan eye glass
Mr Overhypedsteve, calm down we shall get there.tongue TGIF
Re: See Desperation as Zainab Badawi Of BBC shakes Officials @NY Summit. by tit(f): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
i did not know "decartes" was this pathetic
Re: See Desperation as Zainab Badawi Of BBC shakes Officials @NY Summit. by Descartes: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
tit: i did not know "decartes" was this pathetic
Take am easy na tongue Wetin I do Why always taking things so seriously on Nairaland. TGIF

1 Like

Re: See Desperation as Zainab Badawi Of BBC shakes Officials @NY Summit. by overhypedsteve(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
Descartes: Mr Overhypedsteve, calm down we shall get there.tongue TGIF
it is indeed Friday my good man, and being the last Friday of the month, Nigeria being a strongly religious country will have various Christian groups holding alight vigil for the coming month, today is Friday, but it is a very religious Friday, although some people are carefree enough to just jump into the next month without first of all laying down their lives and plans to God for guidance. There is no TGIF for today my man, i dey go church go cast and bind every spirit of radical political subjectivism from una life.

1 Like

Re: See Desperation as Zainab Badawi Of BBC shakes Officials @NY Summit. by overhypedsteve(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Descartes: Take am easy na tongue Wetin I do Why always taking things so seriously on Nairaland. TGIF
its very like you, you Made a serious and derogatory comment about someone on NL and when you re being reproved by concerned members of the public you suddenly realised today was Friday?
Re: See Desperation as Zainab Badawi Of BBC shakes Officials @NY Summit. by Descartes: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
overhypedsteve: it is indeed Friday my good man, and being the last Friday of the month, Nigeria being a strongly religious country will have various Christian groups holding alight vigil for the coming month, today is Friday, but it is a very religious Friday, although some people are carefree enough to just jump into the next month without first of all laying down their lives and plans to God for guidance. There is no TGIF for today my man, i dey go church go cast and bind every spirit of radical political subjectivism from una life.
Hmmm...
Re: See Desperation as Zainab Badawi Of BBC shakes Officials @NY Summit. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
That was a fraction of a second. You can't say what happened before or after the shot.
Re: See Desperation as Zainab Badawi Of BBC shakes Officials @NY Summit. by Descartes: 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
overhypedsteve: its very like you, you Made a serious and derogatory comment about someone on NL and when you re being reproved by concerned members of the public you suddenly realised today was Friday?
In Military Science, it is called Tactical Maneuver which Nigerian Army did against Boko boys tongue
Re: See Desperation as Zainab Badawi Of BBC shakes Officials @NY Summit. by repogirl(f): 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
OP, hmmm, abeg when did being courteous now equal desperation?
Re: See Desperation as Zainab Badawi Of BBC shakes Officials @NY Summit. by Descartes: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
repogirl: OP, hmmm, abeg when did being courteous now equal desperation?
Look at the pics very close and see how Aganga was dribble by Ovia and his puppet.

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Faithfuls Back Mbaka's Massage - Catholic Laity Council (CLC) / Pre-election Votes / Nairaland Ballot Box / Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.