Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate (1707 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College / Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards / This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 30, 2015
Why do PDP supporters call Buhari an Illiterate?He went to War College in Carlisle Pennsylvania United States for a year in 1979 and learned to negotiate both the complex world of modern strategy and the civilian bureaucracy. Other alumni include Colin Powell former Defence Secretary and Secretary of State under George Bush and ex US President Dwight Eisenhower
http://www.temple.edu/tempress/titles/1638_reg_print.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 30, 2015
All pdp members b olodo jarwe, no mind dem

1 Like

Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by myola(m): 6:55am On Jan 30, 2015
if buhari have certificates for all his military trains, why is he filling waec in the inec form, let him ask for certificate from all this institutions and present it nau. even if you learned road side mechanic they will give you certificate. the time you used to be researching buhari attended war college or not buhari would have used lesser time to applied to Cambridge or war college for his result verification.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by eph12(m): 7:01am On Jan 30, 2015
I think the problem here is that his affidavit is false. I hope you understand what am trying to say.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 30, 2015
eph12:
I think the problem here is that his affidavit is false. I hope you understand what am trying to say.
How is his affidavit false?Which law court said so,you can't turn yourself to Judge and Jury. When you find a court verdict that found his affidavit false let me know

1 Like

Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by AmucheJane(f): 7:16am On Jan 30, 2015
Is it not obvious he is

1 Like

Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by eph12(m): 7:25am On Jan 30, 2015
seges:

How is his affidavit false?Which law court said so,you can't turn yourself to Judge and Jury. When you find a court verdict that found his affidavit false let me know
I believe you have seen a copy of his affidavit? He claimed that all his certificates are with the Nigerian military but the military came out to debunk that claim and Buhari didn't take them to court for calling him a liar.

By the way, what do you mean by me being judge and jury? So all those that you accuse of being corrupt and claim stole money have been convicted in a court of law right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 30, 2015
eph12:

I believe you have seen a copy of his affidavit? He claimed that all his certificates are with the Nigerian military but the military came out to debunk that claim and Buhari didn't take them to court for calling him a liar.

By the way, what do you mean by me being judge and jury? So all those that you accuse of being corrupt and claim stole money have been convicted in a court of law right?
He has presented his certificates from Katsina secondary school. I have'nt heard from Katsina Secondary School saying it was fake. He went to War College in America for a year at least we can all confirm that.
Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by eph12(m): 7:34am On Jan 30, 2015
seges:

He has presented his certificates from Katsina secondary school. I have'nt heard from Katsina Secondary School saying it was fake. He went to War College in America for a year at least we can all confirm that.
Lol. That certificate that went viral? Come on! Ok let's assume there are no issues with the result is that what his affidavit said? That his certs were with the secondary school?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by neuroneXY(m): 7:35am On Jan 30, 2015
myola:
if buhari have certificates for all his military trains, why is he filling waec in the inec form, let him ask for certificate from all this institutions and present it nau. even if you learned road side mechanic they will give you certificate. the time you used to be researching buhari attended war college or not buhari would have used lesser time to applied to Cambridge or war college for his result verification.
according to Nigeria constitution wassce is requested certificate for any presidential candidate
Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by DaBullIT(m): 7:37am On Jan 30, 2015
eph12:

Actually the army said they have his statement of result issued by the school the attended but not the original copy

If you wanna be a Mùmú be an adorable Mùmú not stewwpyd one

Judge and jury is incomplete as a metaphor , Judge,Jury and executioner is accurate , it means you accused someone of something , you reached a verdict and the same you killed the accused , which is opposite of what court is about , it also means your comment is biased , and one sided .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 30, 2015
eph12:

Lol. That certificate that went viral? Come on! Ok let's assume there are no issues with the result is that what his affidavit said? That his certs were with the secondary school?
I'm not a lawyer,lets leave that for for the court. There is already a case that has been filed,let's await the outcome. Vote for Buhari in Febuary 14th Gooduck Jonathan loves corruption and protecting people that engage in massive corruption.
Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 30, 2015
neuroneXY:
according to Nigeria constitution wassce is requested certificate for any presidential candidate
That is a lie,according to the electoral act only a minimum of primary school certificate is required.
Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by eph12(m): 7:43am On Jan 30, 2015
seges:

I'm not a lawyer,lets leave that for for the court. There is already a case that has been filed,let's await the outcome. Vote for Buhari in Febuary 14th Gooduck Jonathan loves corruption and protecting people that engage in massive corruption.
An not voting for any of them cos they're both going to be failures.
Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by eph12(m): 7:46am On Jan 30, 2015
DaBullIT:

Actually the army said they have his statement of result issued by the school the attended but not the original copy

Judge and jury is incomplete as a metaphor , Judge,Jury and executioner is accurate , it means you accused someone of something , you reached a verdict and the same you killed the accused , which is opposite of what court is about , it also means your comment is biased , and one sided .
Really? What was that nonsense I was hearing about a note from his principal?
Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 30, 2015
eph12:

An not voting for any of them cos they're both going to be failures.
I respect your decision,I understand your apathy based on how politicians have been looting the country dry. Buhari is still the better option,I would have liked Fashola to be a candidate,however we have to make a choice based on the options we have and Buhari is the best choice.
Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 30, 2015
myola:

He already claimed he lost those certificates when he was overthrown and his house was ransacked by the military junta of IBB in 1985.

Schools don't issue certificates twice.
Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by OLADD: 7:52am On Jan 30, 2015
seges:
Why do PDP supporters call Buhari an Illiterate?He went to War College in Carlisle Pennsylvania United States for a year in 1979 and learned to negotiate both the complex world of modern strategy and the civilian bureaucracy. Other alumni include former US Army Generals and ex US President Dwight Eisenhower
http://www.temple.edu/tempress/titles/1638_reg_print.html

You are as illiterate as GMB. Haven't you seen fake lawyers who did not see the four walls of lawschool practising and defending unsuspecting clients in courts? Were you not in this country when Salisu Buhari rose to the position of a speaker with forged CV? The war college Buhari attended was for practical training with little emphasy on academic background. Advise your hero to present his WASCE instead of running from pillar to post and disgracing himself in the process.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 30, 2015
OP,
The man wet their to learn how to fight wars.

And he has been fighting wars since then.

No be war college?
Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 30, 2015
OLADD:

You are as illiterate as GMB. Haven't you seen fake lawyers who did not see the four walls of lawschool practising and defending unsuspecting clients in courts? Were you not in this country when Salisu Buhari rose to the position of a speaker with forged CV? The war college Buhari attended was for practical training with little emphasy on academic background. Advise your hero to present his WASCE instead of running from pillar to post and disgracing himself in the process.
Thank God he went to War College in America were they keep records and not some third world country. Buhari is listed among an Alumni the college he learnt strategy and civilian Bureacracy. Other Alumni include Colin Powell Former Defence Secretary and Secretary of State under Bush Snr and Jnr and EX-President Dwight Eisenhower
http://www.ranker.com/list/famous-u-s-army-war-college-alumni-and-students/reference
noblezone:
OP,

No be war college?

I thought you said he never went to any college?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 30, 2015
noblezone:
OP,

No be war college?
Look at the Alumni of the War College some of the most renown US Generals,Presidents and Secretary of Defence and Secretary of State. What Buhari learnt was strategy and civilian bureacray not only about fighting wars but also managing Goverment.
Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by DaBullIT(m): 8:11am On Jan 30, 2015
OLADD:

The war college Buhari attended was for practical training with little emphasy on academic background.

After training , what comes next ? Graduation

Never use "college" and "training" in a statement if you want the statement to sound negative in context

1 Like

Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by DaBullIT(m): 8:16am On Jan 30, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Wiki: An alumnus or alumna is a former student and most often a graduate of an educational institution (school, college, university). Americans do not interchange these words GMB definitely was a student and graduate of the War College

1 Like

Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by myola(m): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2015
neuroneXY:
exactly my sentiment, for sixteen years if buhari knows that to contest for president he would need it what stops him from making efforts to get it ready, even now, the amount of time used to accused PDP and other people that believed he did have the certificate is enough to get it and prove them wrong. if buhari have the certificate, APC would not be saying why people go to court, they would have sue military instead of saying military just want to embarrass buhari
Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 30, 2015
sincerenigerian:

And when did I say that?
In your dreams?

Any way, going to a college is different from having a certificate!

Buhari listed WAEC as his qualification for seeking for the office of the President.
Go and ask him why he didn't state that of the war college!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by myola(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2015
sincerenigerian:

He already claimed he lost those certificates when he was overthrown and his house was ransacked by the military junta of IBB in 1985.

Schools don't issue certificates twice.
I also lost my company CAC certificate and documents to flood, when I wanted to open bank account for the company and reactivate some, I have to applied to CAC for certified true copy of same, which they gave me. so took buhari more than twenty years to applied for certified true copy of his result ?. no problem sha court can help him get it, the case is in the court.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by myola(m): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2015
DaBullIT:

Never use "college" and "training" in a statement if you want the statement to sound negative in context
even road side mechanics get certificate after graduation. let him even show certificate of attendance.
Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by OLADD: 8:49am On Jan 30, 2015
DaBullIT:

Ask yourself this: does the fact that somebody has been practising as a lawyer with fake certificates for decades makes him acceptable in the law profession and the country at large? What happens to his miserable life the day he's caught pants down? It would have been better if he had not been born.
Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by DaBullIT(m): 9:34am On Jan 30, 2015
OLADD:

Ask yourself this: does the fact that somebody has been practising as a lawyer with fake certificates
.Is a certificate fake if a student studies and graduates from lawschool?
Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by DaBullIT(m): 9:37am On Jan 30, 2015
myola:

even road side mechanics get certificate after graduation.

Exactly, their certificate is issued only after apprenticeship = training = educated on the subject

War college already listed his name as a graduate and alumni, do you want paper copy?
Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by Descartes: 9:39am On Jan 30, 2015
DaBullIT:

Stop misleading the public. It was a letter of recommendation they found in his file.

(1) (2) (Reply)

POWER!!CBN Disburses 1ST Batch Of N213b Intervention Fund To Discos And Gencos / President G E Jonathan's 'completed' Ph.d Thesis Has Been Found At Uniport / Jonathan’ll Not Sign Pact With Yoruba Leaders – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.