Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed (3508 Views)

Sfiso Ncwane Buys Car For Francis Anosike, Nigerian Pastor For Healing Him (pics / "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by BERNIMOORE: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
watching immanuel TV, before the building collapse you will see those wheeled to the prophet on wheelchair, and when he touches them they either stand to jump up or some would even fall outrightly and claim to be healed! no problem with that! but then

unfortunately one would think that if these wheelchairs are not enough, SCOAN would have requested more from the LASG, so that over 130 injured at the church site would file out on their respective wheelchairs towards the great prophet, and will be jumping up and shoutinhalleluyah-immanuel, but nothing like that!

does it mean that all those over 100+ have no single faith? or do not deserve healing?

This is a prophet that will tell his members not to take drugs, but now majority of the injured are on Drip and oxygen fixed on some noses!

pls NL members educate me on why these SCOAN church members injured was allowed by the prophet to still be in the hospital and some have been evacuated to south africa for further treatment on sickbed with oxygen fixed on some, isn t this not the best time to prove how authentic his miracle was?

comments pls

4 Likes

Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by Donfamous(m): 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmm. Some conditions can give way to heresies and fallacies. May God have mercy on u.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by davdandam(m): 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Op now you have criticized him, has it given you American visa or made you as popular as Larry king hmmmmm sometimes the best thing to do is keep quiet. I'm not a follower or enemy of his but I don't open my mouth at any convenient radius and yarn dust also.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by paulGrundy(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
davdandam: Op now you have criticized him, has it given you American visa or made you as popular as Larry king hmmmmm sometimes the best thing to do is keep quiet. I'm not a follower or enemy of his but I don't open my mouth at any convenient radius and yarn dust also.

The OP should not be taken seriously, he does not believe in miracles happening in our time and is trying ginger a debate towards that area.

@BERNIMORE/truthislight/loveroftruth,

I understand that you want to prove that miracles do not happen in our time because of your religion (Jehovahs witness) but I think you should create the thread specifically for that, please respect the memory of the 115 people who died.

#peace.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by BERNIMOORE: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
paulGrundy:

The OP should not be taken seriously, he does not believe in miracles happening in our time and is trying ginger a debate towards that area.

I understand that you want to prove that miracles do not happen in our time because of your religion (Jehovahs witness) but I think you should create the thread specifically for that, please respect the memory of the 115 people who died.

#peace.

paulgrundy fomerly known as yooguyz,

i am not a jehovahs witnesses, i support them and deeper life but not their member, you are so pained that i busted your gimic yesterday grin

anyway back to the topic

115 people are dead, why cant TB joshua as a prophet just attempt to at least perform a miracle on just one of the victims up till now, i need constructive comment

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by BERNIMOORE: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
Donfamous: Hmmm. Some conditions can give way to heresies and fallacies. May God have mercy on u.

i dont understand you pls explain!
Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by feedthenation(m): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
BERNIMOORE: watching immanuel TV, before the building collapse you will see those wheeled to the prophet on wheelchair, and when he touches them they either stand to jump up or some would even fall outrightly and claim to be healed! no problem with that! but then

unfortunately one would think that if these wheelchairs are not enough, SCOAN would have requested more from the LASG, so that over 130 injured at the church site would file out on their respective wheelchairs towards the great prophet, and will be jumping up and shoutinhalleluyah-immanuel, but nothing like that!

does it mean that all those over 100+ have no single faith? or do not deserve healing?

This is a prophet that will tell his members not to take drugs, but now majority of the injured are on Drip and oxygen fixed on some noses!

pls NL members educate me on why these SCOAN church members injured was allowed by the prophet to still be in the hospital and some have been evacuated to south africa for further treatment on sickbed with oxygen fixed on some, isn t this not the best time to prove how authentic his miracle was?

comments pls

I have been thinking along this line from your article.

Why are the injured been taken to the hospitals and Pst TB Joshua not at hand to heal them right away?

I guess some people will label you wrongly, for raising good questions about the unfortunate incident.

6 Likes

Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by BERNIMOORE: 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
feedthenation:

Why are the injured been taken to the hospitals and Pst TB Joshua not at hand to heal them right away?

I guess some people will label you wrongly, for raising good questions about the unfortunate incident.

God bless you my brother, i dont give a damn what people say, i dont think i have ask too much, i just need a clarification to why Tb joshua could not even attempt to touch those dead/injured and i am even more shocked when the church members are wishing the dead R.I.P already before Tb could say anything about the dead, i said in my mind that is it a conspiracy known to TBjoshua and his members that those alledge healings they broadcast are doctored and pre-aranged?

i was expecting Tb joshua to do what apostle paul did in the same situation, lets see a bible situation apart from jesus;

Eutychus who to went to a church gathering where Apostle paul was preaching in a church house and a 3 storey building upstair 'from that third story and the man fell from the window and died while listening to sermon, but paul did wish him 'rest in peace' as in the case of scoan, or look for excuse by manufacturing lies like...'the spirit of sleep overcame him'...no but instead, paul went downstairs and fell/bend on him, and he was put alive again and the people were happy

Acts 20:7-12New International Version (NIV)

7 On the first day of the week we came together to break bread. Paul spoke to the people and, because he intended to leave the next day, kept on talking until midnight. 8 There were many lamps in the upstairs room where we were meeting. 9 Seated in a window was a young man named Eutychus, who was sinking into a deep sleep as Paul talked on and on. When he was sound asleep, he fell to the ground from the third story and was picked up dead. 10 Paul went down, threw himself on the young man and put his arms around him. “Don’t be alarmed,” he said. “He’s alive!” 11 Then he went upstairs again and broke bread and ate. After talking until daylight, he left. 12 The people took the young man home alive and were greatly comforted

our own prophet Tb joshua is yet to even make an attempt like paul? and try to heal those wounded or even try to raise the dead? where is the miracle? where? this is a litmus test that expose the hidden truth begging for answer, as you can see, in the bible there was an attempt by paul, are we asking too much to expect an attempt from TB joshua too?

4 Likes

Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by asudan: 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
BERNIMOORE: watching immanuel TV, before the building collapse you will see those wheeled to the prophet on wheelchair, and when he touches them they either stand to jump up or some would even fall outrightly and claim to be healed! no problem with that! but then

comments pls
What will gain from this? That was how they crucify Christ Embassey,haba.una non dey taya for aproko
Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by asudan: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
BERNIMOORE:

God bless you my brother, i dont give a damn what people say, i dont think i have ask too much, i just need a clarification to why Tb joshua could not even attempt to touch those dead/injured and i am even more shocked when the church members are wishing the dead R.I.P already before Tb could say anything about the dead, i said in my mind that is it a conspiracy known to TBjoshua and his members that those alledge healings they broadcast are doctored and pre-aranged?

i was expecting Tb joshua to do what apostle paul did in the same situation, lets see a bible situation apart from jesus;

Eutychus who to went to a church gathering where Apostle paul was preaching in a church house and a 3 storey building upstair 'from that third story and the man fell from the window and died while listening to sermon, but paul did wish him 'rest in peace' as in the case of scoan, or look for excuse by manufacturing lies like...'the spirit of sleep overcame him'...no but instead, paul went downstairs and fell/bend on him, and he was put alive again and the people were happy

7 On the first day of the week we came together to break bread. Paul spoke to the people and, because he intended to leave the next day, kept on talking until midnight. 8 There were many lamps in the upstairs room where we were meeting. 9 Seated in a window was a young man named Eutychus, who was sinking into a deep sleep as Paul talked on and on. When he was sound asleep, he fell to the ground from the third story and was picked up dead. 10 Paul went down, threw himself on the young man and put his arms around him. “Don’t be alarmed,” he said. “He’s alive!” 11 Then he went upstairs again and broke bread and ate. After talking until daylight, he left. 12 The people took the young man home alive and were greatly comforted

our own prophet Tb joshua is yet to even make an attempt like paul? and try to heal those wounded or even try to raise the dead? where is the miracle? where? this is a litmus test that expose the hidden truth begging for answer, as you can see, in the bible there was an attempt by paul, are we asking too much to expect an attempt from TB joshua too?

Do not worry one day you will hold a top position and u will see what it takes to be a leader. I myself do not like that church one bit but there some things that are left to resolved on it's own
Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by asudan: 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
BERNIMOORE:

Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by Ranchhoddas: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
paulGrundy:

#peace.
the only way you can respect the memory of the dead is to ensure that their murderer is punished idiot!

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by paulGrundy(m): 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
feedthenation:

This is bernimore's truthislight handle giving credence to all watchtower beliefs in his diary, only a witness can do that
Re: REFERENCE by truthislight: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2013
Ok, if this is their beliefs, i dont and cant find anything that is wrong with it biblically speaking

enginexy10: :
Someone reading the Bible
What Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe?

The beliefs of Jehovah’s Witnesses are no secret, for their literature is readily available in hundreds of languages. Below is a synopsis of some of their main tenets.
1. The Bible

The Witnesses believe that “all Scripture is inspired of God.” (2 Timothy 3:16) Jason D. BeDuhn, an associate professor of religious studies, wrote: “[Jehovah’s Witnesses built] their system of belief and practice from the raw material of the Bible without predetermining what was to be found there.” They align their beliefs with the Bible; they do not interpret it to suit themselves. At the same time, they recognize that not everything in the Bible is to be taken literally. The seven days of creation, for example, are symbolic, referring to extended periods of time. —Genesis 1:31; 2:4.
2. The Creator

The true God has given himself a personal name —Jehovah (or Yahweh, as used in the Roman Catholic Jerusalem Bible and preferred by some modern-day scholars)— that distinguishes him from false gods. * (Psalm 83:18) The Hebrew form of the divine name appears some 7,000 times in the original text of the Scriptures. Stressing the importance of that name, Jesus said in his model prayer: “Hallowed be thy name.” (Matthew 6:9, King James Version) God rightly demands exclusive devotion. Hence, the Witnesses use no icons or images in their worship. —1 John 5:21.
Jesus Christ

“The Father is greater than I am.” —John 14:28
3. Jesus Christ

He is the Savior, “the Son of God,” and “the firstborn of all creation.” (John 1:34; Colossians 1:15; Acts 5:31) As a created being, he is not part of a Trinity. “The Father is greater than I am,” said Jesus. (John 14:28) Jesus lived in heaven before coming to earth, and after his sacrificial death and resurrection, he returned to heaven. “No one comes to the Father except through [him].” —John 14:6.
4. God’s Kingdom

This is an actual heavenly government with a King —Jesus Christ— and 144,000 corulers, who are “bought from the earth.” (Revelation 5:9, 10; 14:1, 3, 4; Daniel 2:44; 7:13, 14) They will rule over the earth, which will be cleansed of all wickedness and will be inhabited by many millions of God-fearing humans. —Proverbs 2:21, 22.
5. The earth

Ecclesiastes 1:4 states: “The earth endures for ever.” (The New English Bible) After the destruction of the wicked, the earth will be made into a paradise and populated forever by righteous humans. (Psalm 37:10, 11, 29) Jesus’ words in prayer “thy will be done in earth” will thus be fulfilled. —Matthew 6:10, King James Version.
6. Bible prophecy

“God . . . cannot lie.” (Titus 1:2) Hence, what he foretells always comes true, including the Bible prophecies concerning the end of the present world. (Isaiah 55:11; Matthew 24:3-14) Who will survive the coming destruction? “He that does the will of God remains forever,” says 1 John 2:17.
7. Secular authorities

“Pay back Caesar’s things to Caesar, but God’s things to God,” said Jesus. (Mark 12:17) Accordingly, Jehovah’s Witnesses obey the laws of the land when these do not conflict with God’s laws. —Acts 5:29; Romans 13:1-3.
Two women discussing the Bible

“This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.” —Matthew 24:14
8. Preaching

Jesus foretold: “This good news of the kingdom” will be proclaimed earth wide before the end of the present world. (Matthew 24:14) Jehovah’s Witnesses consider it an honor to share in that lifesaving work. Of course, whether people listen or not is their own choice. The Bible says: “Let anyone that wishes take life’s water free.” —Revelation 22:17.
9. Baptism

Jehovah’s Witnesses baptize only those who, on the basis of a thorough study of the Bible, want to serve God as one of his Witnesses. (Hebrews 12:1) These symbolize their personal dedication to God by water immersion. —Matthew 3:13, 16; 28:19.
10. The clergy-laity distinction

“All you are brothers,” said Jesus to his followers. (Matthew 23: The early Christians, including the Bible writers, had no clergy class. This Biblical pattern is the one that Jehovah’s Witnesses follow

https://www.nairaland.com/1462864/man-shoots-jehovah-witnesses-visiting/7#18632330
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Besides that Bernimore is well known for supporting Jw ideology in this forum, ask Emusan and Bidam

Check out how he trolls anti-jw's in thread, in my opinion only a JW can do that.

https://www.nairaland.com/1876439/17-top-facts-u-probably/4#25885370
Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by BERNIMOORE: 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ranchhoddas: the only way you can respect the memory of the dead is to ensure that their murderer is punished idiot!

[size=14pt]Gbam![/size]

alternatively heal them and raise them shikena!

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by paulGrundy(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ranchhoddas: the only way you can respect the memory of the dead is to ensure that their murderer is punished idiot!

Hello sir, you sound very convinced who the murderer is but until proven guilty, nobody have any right to point accusing fingers. The collapse could caused by just about anything. Why don't we just let the justice department do their jobs.

Let's not give vultures the opportunity to feed on the dead. There are several threads in nairaland talking about wheel chairs, and raised dead.
Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by BERNIMOORE: 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
paulGrundy:

Hello sir, you sound very convinced who the murderer is but until proven guilty, nobody have any right to point accusing fingers. The collapse could caused by just about anything. Why don't we just let the justice department do their jobs.

Let's not give vultures the opportunity to feed on the dead. There are several threads in nairaland talking about wheel chairs, and raised dead.

@ yooguyz now known as paulgrundy, fake gay pastor,

i think by now you should be ashamed of yourself grin

as you can see chartalan pastors; your mentors are losing it, i cant just stop laughing at your new Monicker paulgrundy....chai diaris God ooooo! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

i like xtian fighting.
Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by paulGrundy(m): 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
@BERNIMORE/truthislight/loveroftruth

^^^ hello sir, I take an exception to insults, name calling and false accusations because of our differences in views. If there is any grieviances you might want to air out, please do so to the moderators and you will be attended to. I shall not hesitate to use the report button if insults persist.

Thank you.
Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by Ranchhoddas: 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
paulGrundy:

just about anything like what?
Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by paulGrundy(m): 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ranchhoddas: just about anything like what?

1. Maybe the synagoe church later met the criteria for the seal to be broken, only for that disaster to happen.

2. Greedy contracters used substandard materials for the building without the knowledge of t.b.Joshua

3. Maybe t.b Joshua bribed government officials and tried to manoever the system knowing fully well that the lives of people are at stake.

Till then, let's let the justice system do their job, we never can be so sure. smiley
Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by UyiIredia(m): 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
BERNIMOORE:

paulgrundy fomerly known as yooguyz,

i am not a jehovahs witnesses, i support them and deeper life but not their member, you are so pained that i busted your gimic yesterday grin

anyway back to the topic

115 people are dead, why cant TB joshua as a prophet just attempt to at least perform a miracle on just one of the victims up till now, i need constructive comment

Must a miracle be performed every freaking moment to satisfy you ? Even in the Bible we see the miracles done, people still rebelled. Jesus did miracles, dem kill am. So what if 115 people are raised? How many people will believe it? Even if it happened, how many will change. Leave the dead in peace please and console the living. In the meantime TB Josh and his contractor would have to dance to the music.
Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by honeychild(f): 1:26am On Sep 27, 2014
BERNIMOORE:

or look for excuse by manufacturing lies like...'the spirit of sleep overcame him'...

shocked shocked grin cheesy cheesy Una no go kill person for this nairaland!
Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by Ranchhoddas: 6:38am On Sep 27, 2014
paulGrundy:

1. Maybe the synagoe church later met the criteria for the seal to be broken, only for that disaster to happen.

2. Greedy contracters used substandard materials for the building without the knowledge of t.b.Joshua

3. Maybe t.b Joshua bribed government officials and tried to manoever the system knowing fully well that the lives of people are at stake.

Till then, let's let the justice system do their job, we never can be so sure. smiley
the nigerian justice system?what seal? Why did he bring the footage of the plane if he was not guilty?

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
My Boss has been a strong advocate of T.B Joshua. Once, he made Immanuel tv the Authorised station in the office. When this incident occured and claimed the lives of many, we began bringing up analysis as to why after ALL his far and Near prophecies he cldnt see the disaster coming and why he didn't raise the dead and healed the injured after his televised "miracles". Boss was dumb. But recently he started coming up with words to support T.B Joshua.

All of that just reminds me of 2cor 4:4. Even if Jesus were to physically come down from heaven and point out those who are workers of Lawlessness, many will still follow them into destruction.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by paulGrundy(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ranchhoddas: the nigerian justice system?what seal? Why did he bring the footage of the plane if he was not guilty?

The plane theory might just be a means of diverting attention away from himself and besides we never can be so sure that it did not contribute in any way to the building collapse.
Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by Ranchhoddas: 12:04am On Sep 28, 2014
paulGrundy:

The plane theory might just be a means of diverting attention away from himself and besides we never can be so sure that it did not contribute in any way to the building collapse.
i don't believe this! Where in the whole wide world have you heard that a building collapsed because of the sound from a plane and why should he be trying to, in your own words 'divert attention from himself' if he is not guilty.The truth is that if it was in a sane nation,tb joshua would be behind bars.End of Story!

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by milkymesh: 7:28am On Sep 28, 2014
paulGrundy:

#peace.

God gave the ability to question, reason, rationalize in order help and seperate us from animals and robot. The Op raised very pertinent and thought provoking points. Let attack his points and not him. His religion or denomination is irrelevant here.
A man TBJ standing known to see the future and heal all sorts of illness,frailty,conditions etc should be a solution and be able to solve this problem. Christian are not immune to what happened to TBJ. However, both chriatians and non chriatians are raising these question because of what he claimed to be as a man of God. A similar incident happened in Benin City after tgat of TBJ, though with far less casualty, but no one is raising issues of the sort of TBJ.
Even the Lord Jesus foresaw his own death and succumb. Are we questioning why he could not save himself from, afterall he raised Lazarus and others? NO. Xtian know why.
TBJ broke not just man law as per building regulation but God's law of building safety as given to moses.
Finally, I alligned with the OP cos a man like TBJ shouls have seen this coming like Jesus.
Secondly prevent its occurrence.
Thirdly, if not preventable cos its the will of God as in the case of Jesus death, for a purpose, foretold it as a way for his followers and non beleivers to acjnowledge his God.
Finally, heal the victims to prove the powee of God in him as his annointed.
Fake they always resemble original.
Moses snake and that of Pharoah,s magician.
God prevails at last.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by paulGrundy(m): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2014
milkymesh:

God gave the ability to question, reason, rationalize in order help and seperate us from animals and robot. The Op raised very pertinent and thought provoking points. Let attack his points and not him. His religion or denomination is irrelevant here.

Yes the OP did raise some pertinent points, his religion matters because he is well known for attcking contualists. we were trying to engage him in a sensible conversation.

A man TBJ standing known to see the future and heal all sorts of illness,frailty,conditions etc should be a solution and be able to solve this problem. Christian are not immune to what happened to TBJ[/qoute].

That in my opinion is were people Err, he does not have the natural ability to do those things, except through the help of the holyspirit. 1cor 12:11. God is not obliged to reveal everything to us. Don't you think that if he had the natural ability to forsee the futuure he would have averted this disaster?

[quote] However, both chriatians and non chriatians are raising these question because of what he claimed to be as a man of God. A similar incident happened in Benin City after tgat of TBJ, though with far less casualty, but no one is raising issues of the sort of TBJ.
Even the Lord Jesus foresaw his own death and succumb. Are we questioning why he could not save himself from, afterall he raised Lazarus and others? NO. Xtian know why

It wasn't immediately revealed to Apostle Paul that the Damsel promoting his ministry was possesed with devils. Acts 16:16-18.that is strong proof that God chooses to reveal what he wants to his servants.

TBJ broke not just man law as per building regulation but God's law of building safety as given to moses.
Finally, I alligned with the OP cos a man like TBJ shouls have seen this coming like Jesus.
Secondly prevent its occurrence.
Thirdly, if not preventable cos its the will of God as in the case of Jesus death, for a purpose, foretold it as a way for his followers and non beleivers to acjnowledge his God.
Finally, heal the victims to prove the powee of God in him as his annointed.
Fake they always resemble original.
Moses snake and that of Pharoah,s magician.
God prevails at last.

Sir, don't be too hasty to jup inyo conclusion, but one thing is certain, if he is guilty, he will dance to the tune of the music.
Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by truthislight: 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2014

comments pls

Honestly, this is sport on! those people deserve to be miraculously healed

This is injustice!
If those people are not sent to his church to be healed.

Is God heartless ?

Or, was it not the true God that we are talking about here ?

It is a different thing if this man's God has not been into healling all along, infact, it was healling that took them all to that church, hence it is a gross injustice if the sick atleast are not healed, not to talk of the dead.

Smh.

This is absolute nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by truthislight: 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by paulGrundy(m): 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
truthislight:

Honestly, this is sport on! those people deserve to be miraculously healed

This is injustice!
If those people are not sent to his church to be healed.

Is God heartless ?

Or, was it not the true God that we are talking about here ?

It is a different thing if this man's God has not been into healling all along, infact, it was healling that took them all to that church, hence it is a gross injustice if the sick atleast are not heal, not to talk of the dead.

Smh.

This is absolute nonsense!

You've already made your point through your BERNIMORE moniker, I don't think quoting yourself is necessary, I provided answers to this somewhere up in the thread. Btw how has your day been? smiley
Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by BERNIMOORE: 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
paulGrundy:

You've already made your point through your BERNIMORE moniker, I don't think quoting yourself is necessary, I provided answers to this somewhere up in the thread. Btw how has your day been? smiley

@paulGrundy you are just 4 days old on nairaland today 28th sept 2014

paulGrundy Gender: (m)

Time registered: September 24, 2014

Time registered: September 24, 2014
Time spent online: 10 hours & 13 minutes

https://www.nairaland.com/paulgrundy

your last post was 7:46am On Sep 14 (before today 28th) using 'then' using your moniker yooguyz

you wrongly alledge that i use the moniker truthislight, without evidence, because i rightly expose you as yooguyz, yes you are the same yooguyz who was a homosexual pastor and when you cannot cope with the humiliation of your dirty past you were advised on 13th sept.2014 to change your moniker,

jared007: 8:11am On Sep 13th ....don't be silly winsomeX the pharisee. The gospel and d church is to convert a sinner and not a holier than thou hypocrate like u. Do not dwell on d past deeds of yooguyz. Do u know if he has repented? Yooguyz my advice is dat u change ur nairaland monicker.
https://www.nairaland.com/1892195/truth-behind-christ-embassy-healing/13#26264055

on the same thread above, your last post up till now was 7:46am On Sep 14 using 'then' your moniker yooguyz and you were ban as we can see 'your next post was hidden and empty as you were trying to break NL rules as an unlawful person https://www.nairaland.com/yooguyz/posts

duration of the ban may have been lifted but, the fact remains that you are troubled with your moniker 'yooguyz'

hence you yielded to jared007 request that it is better to cover your shame and change your moniker from yooguyz to paul grundy!

now show your own evidence that i use truthislight as my moniker, and what i have to gain or lose from that

then wait your your next mess, enjoy it grin

hence you rightly change it to paulgrundy

a 4 days old on NL you refer to bidam and Emusan as 'your witness' even when in all your posts on your profile you never engage bidam and Emusan

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want The Theist/atheists Argument To End. See How I Intend To Do That. / TB Joshua's Wife Holds White Prophets, Disciples Hostage, Locks Them Up / Hebrew: The True Identity Of Southern Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.