Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed (3516 Views)

Sfiso Ncwane Buys Car For Francis Anosike, Nigerian Pastor For Healing Him (pics / "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by BERNIMOORE: 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
milkymesh:

God gave the ability to question, reason, rationalize in order help and seperate us from animals and robot. The Op raised very pertinent and thought provoking points. Let attack his points and not him. His religion or denomination is irrelevant here.
A man TBJ standing known to see the future and heal all sorts of illness,frailty,conditions etc should be a solution and be able to solve this problem. Christian are not immune to what happened to TBJ. However, both chriatians and non chriatians are raising these question because of what he claimed to be as a man of God. A similar incident happened in Benin City after tgat of TBJ, though with far less casualty, but no one is raising issues of the sort of TBJ.
Even the Lord Jesus foresaw his own death and succumb. Are we questioning why he could not save himself from, afterall he raised Lazarus and others? NO. Xtian know why.
TBJ broke not just man law as per building regulation but God's law of building safety as given to moses.
Finally, I alligned with the OP cos a man like TBJ shouls have seen this coming like Jesus.
Secondly prevent its occurrence.
Thirdly, if not preventable cos its the will of God as in the case of Jesus death, for a purpose, foretold it as a way for his followers and non beleivers to acjnowledge his God.
Finally, heal the victims to prove the powee of God in him as his annointed.
Fake they always resemble original.
Moses snake and that of Pharoah,s magician.
God prevails at last.

God bless you, bolded above is just what i demand among all!

before the incident of building colapse, see healings in the pics below, why would Tb joshua healings cease now! 115 death, 130 injured, placed on oxygen and some have been flown on sickbed to s/a

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by truthislight: 8:14am On Sep 29, 2014
Whats the difference between what he is doing on those picture and the people that the building injured ?

This request is just the rational thing that he should have done, he needn't wait for someone to remind him to heal those people, some came all the way from south Africa.

Not doing that/healing those people in their dare need condition is share wickedness of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by BERNIMOORE: 10:25am On Sep 29, 2014
truthislight: Whats the difference between what he is doing on those picture and the people that the building injured ?

This request is just the rational thing that he should have done, he needn't wait for someone to remind him to heal those people, some came all the way from south Africa.

Not doing that/healing those people in their dare need condition is share wickedness of the highest order.

@Truthislight

pls clarify this accusation by paulgrundy who was formerly known as yooguyz

he alledged that you are the same bernimoore(myself) that you use my ID or i use your ID, read the last post on this link
https://www.nairaland.com/1921424/where-those-wheelchairs-used-healing/0

pls clarify

have we ever met before? take this into consideration;

paulGrundy:

You've already made your point through your BERNIMORE moniker, I don't think quoting yourself is necessary, I provided answers to this somewhere up in the thread. Btw how has your day been? smiley

@paulGrundy you are just 4 days old on nairaland today 28th sept 2014

paulGrundy Gender: (m)

Time registered: September 24, 2014

Time spent online: 10 hours & 13 minutes

https://www.nairaland.com/paulgrundy

your last post was 7:46am On Sep 14 (before today 28th) using 'then' using your moniker yooguyz

you wrongly alledge that i use the moniker truthislight, without evidence, because i rightly expose you as yooguyz, yes you are the same yooguyz who was a homosexual pastor and when you cannot cope with the humiliation of your dirty past you were advised on 13th sept.2014 to change your moniker,

jared007: [size=8pt]8:11am On Sep 13th ....don't be silly winsomeX the pharisee. The gospel and d church is to convert a sinner and not a holier than thou hypocrate like u. Do not dwell on d past deeds of yooguyz. Do u know if he has repented? Yooguyz my advice is dat u change ur nairaland monicker.
https://www.nairaland.com/1892195/truth-behind-christ-embassy-healing/13#26264055

on the same thread above, your last post up till now was 7:46am On Sep 14 using 'then' your moniker yooguyz and you were ban as we can see 'your next post was hidden and empty as you were trying to break NL rules as an unlawful person https://www.nairaland.com/yooguyz/posts

duration of the ban may have been lifted but, the fact remains that you are troubled with your moniker 'yooguyz'

hence you yielded to jared007 request that it is better to cover your shame and change your moniker from yooguyz to paul grundy!

now show your own evidence that i use truthislight as my moniker, and what i have to gain or lose from that

then wait your your next mess, enjoy it grin

hence you rightly change it to paulgrundy

a 4 days old on NL you refer to bidam and Emusan as 'your witness' even when in all your posts on your profile you never engage bidam and Emusan[/size]

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by BERNIMOORE: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2014
honeychild:

shocked shocked grin cheesy cheesy Una no go kill person for this nairaland!

Oh i missed this comment, na so them go just confuse theirself say them they confuse person, since them born you, you don hear of 'strange aircraft'?
Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by truthislight: 12:06am On Sep 30, 2014
BERNIMOORE:

@Truthislight

pls clarify this accusation by paulgrundy who was formerly known as yooguyz

he alledged that you are the same bernimoore(myself) that you use my ID or i use your ID, read the last post on this link
https://www.nairaland.com/1921424/where-those-wheelchairs-used-healing/0

pls clarify

have we ever met before? take this into consideration;

@paulGrundy you are just 4 days old on nairaland today 28th sept 2014

paulGrundy Gender: (m)

Time spent online: 10 hours & 13 minutes

https://www.nairaland.com/paulgrundy

your last post was 7:46am On Sep 14 (before today 28th) using 'then' using your moniker yooguyz

you wrongly alledge that i use the moniker truthislight, without evidence, because i rightly expose you as yooguyz, yes you are the same yooguyz who was a homosexual pastor and when you cannot cope with the humiliation of your dirty past you were advised on 13th sept.2014 to change your moniker,

https://www.nairaland.com/1892195/truth-behind-christ-embassy-healing/13#26264055

on the same thread above, your last post up till now was 7:46am On Sep 14 using 'then' your moniker yooguyz and you were ban as we can see 'your next post was hidden and empty as you were trying to break NL rules as an unlawful person https://www.nairaland.com/yooguyz/posts

duration of the ban may have been lifted but, the fact remains that you are troubled with your moniker 'yooguyz'

hence you yielded to jared007 request that it is better to cover your shame and change your moniker from yooguyz to paul grundy!

now show your own evidence that i use truthislight as my moniker, and what i have to gain or lose from that

then wait your your next mess, enjoy it grin

hence you rightly change it to paulgrundy

a 4 days old on NL you refer to bidam and Emusan as 'your witness' even when in all your posts on your profile you never engage bidam and Emusan

That guy is confused, a liar, a dishonest person, with a dead conscience that thinks he can deceive God, a practicer of unclean acts. A gay pastor.

He is certainly confuse.

I saw him saying you are about four different.persons, I wonder why you need to be four person when you can make your point with your ID.

He is looking to confused his kind that he pastor's, those that "has no love for the truth".
Anyway, his confusion is just beginning.

He is very confused certainly.

Cheers men!
Pearce.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by truthislight: 12:22am On Sep 30, 2014
BERNIMOORE:

Oh i missed this comment, na so them go just confuse theirself say them they confuse person, since them born you, you don hear of 'strange aircraft'?

Talking about aircraft, most high rise building has their roof as a landing point.

On those roof, aircraft Hoovers around it all the times, some buildings have landing points for multiple aircraft on it, yet those building dont collapse,

When you see professional deceitful person, you will know, he is so used to lying to people, hence, after his actions or inactions led to the death of so many people, he has no option than to.resort to his tested and trusted act = "LYING".

He knows that his lies all ways work on this people that never have the "love for the truth".

Anyway, as for me, I never expected any thing differently from him, hence, am not surprised.

Let them accept it that aircraft that does not crash onto a building does crash standard buildings.
They will accept anything.

Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by Emusan(m): 9:18am On Oct 01, 2014
paulGrundy:
This is bernimore's truthislight handle giving credence to all watchtower beliefs in his diary, only a witness can do that
Re: REFERENCE by truthislight: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2013
Ok, if this is their beliefs, i dont and cant find anything that is wrong with it biblically speaking

https://www.nairaland.com/1462864/man-shoots-jehovah-witnesses-visiting/7#18632330
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Besides that Bernimore is well known for supporting Jw ideology in this forum, ask Emusan and Bidam

Check out how he trolls anti-jw's in thread, in my opinion only a JW can do that.

https://www.nairaland.com/1876439/17-top-facts-u-probably/4#25885370

Logically, Bernimore is a JW nothing more nothing less. Though he claimed he's not.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by BERNIMOORE: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
Emusan:

Logically, Bernimore is a JW nothing more nothing less. Though he claimed he's not.

logically according to your Gay pastor paulgrundy

i am not a jehovahs witness ok?

alright go and hug transformer as a punishment tongue hug it tight! blockhead grin

Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by BERNIMOORE: 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
As for your pastor paulgrundy/yooguyz

his punishment shall be

he is condemed to have abode on same transformer

oya!

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by Emusan(m): 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
BERNIMOORE post=/post/26783637:

logically according to your Gay pastor paulgrundy

i am not a jehovahs witness ok?

Mind you I didn't say you're a JW because Yooguz says so but because what I've seen through your post that's why I said 'logically', remember you've even challenged me to bring any thing I feel JW misrepresented in the scripture.

alright go and hug transformer as a punishment tongue hug it tight! blockhead grin

And you think you're funny with this undecided
Re: Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed by BERNIMOORE: 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
Emusan:

Mind you I didn't say you're a JW because Yooguz says so but because what I've seen through your post that's why I said 'logically', remember you've even challenged me to bring any thing I feel JW misrepresented in the scripture.

what you have seen through my post? then you are either blind thereby having a blur sight that need to be corrected with big lenses, or maybe you have epileptic memory that swithes flip-flop on/off, thereby you need to see a doctor to to help you have a memory back-up

on the same thread you reffered, this was how you ask me the question;

Emusan:

Sorry for jumping into your discussion but I'm not clear with the underlined statement in your post.

Was Pentecostal and others included in your ALL CHRISTIANS or only JW you're still referring to as ALL CHRISTIAN?

Doesn't JW are the only true Christian on earth
?

my answer

bernimoore;

i am not aware maybe JW are the only true Christian on earth, but anybody who believe in the holy scripture and have faith in God through christ jesus is a christian in my own personal defination, i am not a jehovahs witness, ok?

and since yooguys does not believe in the bible as he confessed in this link https://www.nairaland.com/1253965/implication-tithing#15197331, is he a christian to you and in a position to critisize those trying their best?

here is where i gave you the chance to prove 'where you alledge that they twist the scripture' of which if you are right with your proof, i will not hesitate to agree that they were wrong

Bernimoore

Emusan(only), kindly open a thread and invite me there and post the link on this tread, pick a (1) topic and point out where they twist scripture, then one after another lets discuss 'do not copy several allegations and paste, one after another

but here was your reply, to my surprise you cant prove your point! you want me to judge a case yet to be presented, and you ran away! here is your comment

Emusan I don't need to open a thread because I'm not a baby on NL so you can check my username and see some of my threads about their lies.
Anytime I feel like I will create a thread about them if you like comment or dodge your head

and rather that proving your point, you declare allegiance to your gay[/b]pastor friend yoogyz/paulgrundy(NL moniker) who admit to be an atheists and have another pastor in his church as a gay partner even practicing unnatural affection when they travel to south africa on a missionary journey in church's name, here is your reply

[b]Emusan

If yooguyz is an Atheist, will he be the first to point out his view about Christianity? absolutely NO! and someone like you can talk about Atheist but you don't want Atheist to talk about your faith...SMH

i have supported assemblies of God church (on endtime prediction only) and most doctrines of Deeper life on NL and other sites, but in your case i call you a blockhead because your gaypastor have already infected your brain with a deadly virus, sorry

Emusan

And you think you're funny with this

talking about beign funny, never with an im.becile like you, you better go and hug that transformer very tight grin, mumu!

nobody will tell you what to do by the time i am through with you cheesy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

MODIFIED / Waking At 12am At Night Every Time. / Photos: Swedish Gays Pride Parade Swallowed Up By God's Wrath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.