Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Buhari's Accent: Dont Get It Wrong - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Accent: Dont Get It Wrong (2639 Views)

Why PMB Got It Wrong With James Ocholi' family "compensation" - CramJones / Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong / Buhari's Accent: A National Embarrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Accent: Dont Get It Wrong by thewarrior72: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
vemmawealth:

Am sure you think nobody hates GEJ. Continue to live in fools' paradise. You will be shocked come 2015......Am an Ondo woman and I know what am talking about. Many of us have never met Gen Buhari or know him from anywhere. He does not know we exist or that we support him. We are also not politicians but we are mobilizing. You may ask why? Reason is simple.....we can no longer complain. we are tired of complaining from our bedroom when our husbands alone carries majority of the responsibilities. We want to up our own game but the system is bastardized thereby making it impossible to aspire as a woman.

We want genuine reform not the deceit being championed by PDP let Fed Govt. We dont want stomach infrastructure but genuine development and empowerment.

Ma'am firstly I will like to know ur faith/religion,if It's Christianity, Islam, atheistsm or ATR. Incase it is the former....well, I will advise u to prepare to embrace islam if buhari is elected, he has made it unequivocally clear that sharia law is going to be introduced nationwide and to actuallise that, Nigeria will have to be islamized first.

Secondly, I don't know how informed u are, to assert that "the system have been bastardised & make it hard for women to aspire for a position", If there's one area that the GEJ administration has performed so well It's the liberation of Nigeria women & by giving them posts that no government in Nig or Africa @ large have giving them. Also encouraging & supporting them in active participation in politics & investing so much in female child education, infact it would amount to self denial to ignore these facts.

The GEJ reform is oncourse, however, slow but we are seeing the result gradually; "Rome is not built one day"...On the other hand I don't know PDP as a party of "stomach infrastructure", that word is synonymous to APC.
Re: Buhari's Accent: Dont Get It Wrong by thewarrior72: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
xtayle:

You are very wrong!!! If buhari has impaired speech problem, there is no way he will get to the level he attained in public service. He was a GOC, he once headed the NNPC and built most of the refineries we have today, He was head of State, C in C and also headed the PTF. If its true that he can hardly speak coherently or unable to make meaningful statement, all the interviews he had granted, how were the press able to comprehend him?

Hate is a terrible killer! Many people will contact cancer on this Buhari matter because hate is a breeder of cancer. we were deceived by GEJ that he had no shoes nor bag while going to school. Nigerians thought he would be sensitive to the need of the Nation. But alas.....the moment he got in, HE NO LONGER GIVES A DAMN. He has been tested and failed and people remembered someone who had a little stint and performed and they want to trying him but because of the fear of his anti-corruption tendencies, he is hated.

Nigerians will not submit to cheap blackmail of speech or no speech. Fani Kayode can speak well but hes wanted by the efcc though GEJ is shielding him for political gains. Even if its sign language Buhari can do, we will vote for him. Nigerians will rather be lead by a deaf and dumb that will bring progress than succumb to "i have no shoes" that continues to bleed us dry.
I would've ignored this ur quote, however it will amount to abdication of the right to teach an unlearned fellow......Buhari did not attain or headed any office in virtue of his qualification, but as military junta and under a military government. Since the turn of democracy, has any government considered him worthy of any post?.

Most of his interviews are done in hausa/arabic, main reason he frequent bbc hausa service. Few occasion that he granted in english, half the audience have to relay on interpreters to understand him,.... like me tongue
Re: Buhari's Accent: Dont Get It Wrong by thewarrior72: 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
egift:

The word pathetic cannot even begin to describe you. The length you are going to support these thieves in power to preserve their loots, amazes everyone.
My friend, I don't support evil, I will be the last to do so. I'm a born again Christian & hence abhors evil
Re: Buhari's Accent: Dont Get It Wrong by nigerianvenom(m): 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
vemmawealth:

Am sure you think nobody hates GEJ. Continue to live in fools' paradise. You will be shocked come 2015......Am an Ondo woman and I know what am talking about. Many of us have never met Gen Buhari or know him from anywhere. He does not know we exist or that we support him. We are also not politicians but we are mobilizing. You may ask why? Reason is simple.....we can no longer complain. we are tired of complaining from our bedroom when our husbands alone carries majority of the responsibilities. We want to up our own game but the system is bastardized thereby making it impossible to aspire as a woman.
We want genuine reform not the deceit being championed by PDP let Fed Govt. We dont want stomach infrastructure but genuine development and empowerment.

i hear u.lets wait and see.but i promise dat buhari can never rule nigeria again.his time has passed. u can vote ur buhari but i promise u dat buhari wont garner any vote from d SW
Re: Buhari's Accent: Dont Get It Wrong by xtayle(m): 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
thewarrior72: I would've ignored this ur quote, however it will amount to abdication of the right to teach an unlearned fellow......Buhari did not attain or headed any office in virtue of his qualification, but as military junta and under a military government. Since the turn of democracy, has any government considered him worthy of any post?.

Most of his interviews are done in hausa/arabic, main reason he frequent bbc hausa service. Few occasion that he granted in english, half the audience have to relay on interpreters to understand him,.... like me tongue

You are quite myopic. We dont even need to go far to make you see what you are blind to. Your GEJ's Shepopotamus that was made a permanent secretary, was it under a millitary Junta? Kindly tell Nigerians what her qualification is that made her qualified for it? Its obvious you cant see beyond your nose, otherwise you would have known that Military brass went through prestigious military colleges equivalent to Universities. Not even local universities but those that can be rated with US and UK Universities.

See Buhari's academic profile below:

General Buhari was born on December 17, 1942, in the town of Daura in the former Katsina province of the then Northern Nigeria. He went to Primary School in Daura and Mai’adua from 1948 – 1952, before proceeding to Katsina middle School in 1953. He attended the Katsina Provincial Secondary School (now Government College Katsina) from 1956 – 1961. On graduation from Secondary School in 1961, the young Buhari went to the Nigerian Military Training School, Kaduna in 1963. In October of the same year, he was sent to the officers’ Cadet School in Aldershot in the United Kingdom and was thereafter commissioned Second Lieutenant in 1963 and posted to the 2nd Infantry Battalion, Abeokuta as Platoon Commander in 1963. A contemporary of his in Aldershot said he was like “an only pebble in the beach, a star in his calm and calculating disposition.” It was at the Abeokuta Garrison that the real traits of a great soldier were identified in the young man. From 1963 – 1964 he was sent for further training on the Platoon Commanders’ Course at the Nigerian Military College, Kaduna. In 1965, he went for the Mechanical Transport Officers’ Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden, England. He went to the Defence Services’ Staff College, Wellington, India in 1973 and to the United States Army War College from June 1979 to June 1980. One of his testimonials from the War College referred to Buhari as “a gentleman, a soft-spoken soldier, who preserved the ethics of the profession almost as a Quarter-Master-General. He would touch the tip of his cap in greeting for a lady, would never enter a room with his beret on. Always careful with his language, would smile at every joke and would never do anything to rock the boat” these are some of the credentials of the charming officer and gentleman called Muhammadu Buhari, an independent tribute made to him in far away United States of America more than two decades ago.

Therefore, buhari has in his kitty a much more prestigious education and exposure far better than your clue-less, idea-less and unintelligible master who commissioned you to be spewing rubbish over the internet. It is not by accident that he occupied the positions he used to occupy. He was qualified and exposed enough to occupy them

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Accent: Dont Get It Wrong by vemmawealth(f): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
mikeansy:

What you guys fail to realise is that PEJ has no real office recognised by the constitution. To be honest GEJ should tell his wife to chill on political issues and take the back seat. But PEJ does not need an education to be the first lady. Because the last time I checked how she became first lady is because she fell in love with a man so many years ago and long before that man ever dreamt to be President. You dont need a degree/education to get married do you? PEJ should recognise her abilities, stay away from edgy political issues, focus of family support programmes and talk less to the media on political issues.

But Buhari on the other hand is running to be President in a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural and Multi-religious country whose Lingua Franca and only official means of common communication is English Language! The President of Nigeria should be fluent in English and speak it fluently.

How does a President communicate his ideas to the country if half of the country cant understand what he says?
BBC Hausa Service where Buhari likes to go to may be popular in the North but he is not running to be Hausa President he is running to be Nigerian President.

We live in the digital age. The President is the image and face of the country. He should have the capacity to inspire our people to coalesce around a common ambition/goal. In order to do this communication is key.

If a former Military dictator who left office like 30years ago, coughs in every sentence, probably does not know how to use a computer, can not speak english and in his 70s is the best 2015 Nigeria can do then we truly have some soul searching to do.

what kind of country do we want to be? is my question? what kind of country does APC want us to be?

Sir, can you please recommend one Nigerian from any party or outside a party, that you know and swear on your children's life and that is a youth (between 40-55 yrs) which you can guarantee has the genuine WILL to lead us out of the wood we have found ourselves as a nation? This is not about APC and I dont care about PDP either. We want to move forward...period

Let us not deceive ourselves, its not about being able to use a computer or surf the net. Its about having (not an exhaustive list):

1) genuine WILL to serve the people and better their lot
2) the balls to say no to sycophants
3) creativity to use good advisers
4) exemplary tendencies
5) zero tolerance for corruption
6) uphold the principle of deterrent at all levels.
7) etc - other positive leadership attributes

Buhari attended courses in a number of western nations with laurels and you come here to say he cannot speak English? How far can you guys go to pull down your fellow man?

I agree with you on one thing though.......as a nation, we need deep soul searching. Especially if our concern is who speaks english best among those contesting and not the man who can be trusted even if he was deaf and dumb.
Re: Buhari's Accent: Dont Get It Wrong by vemmawealth(f): 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
thewarrior72:

Ma'am firstly I will like to know ur faith/religion,if It's Christianity, Islam, atheistsm or ATR. Incase it is the former....well, I will advise u to prepare to embrace islam if buhari is elected, he has made it unequivocally clear that sharia law is going to be introduced nationwide and to actuallise that, Nigeria will have to be islamized first.

Secondly, I don't know how informed u are, to assert that "the system have been bastardised & make it hard for women to aspire for a position", If there's one area that the GEJ administration has performed so well It's the liberation of Nigeria women & by giving them posts that no government in Nig or Africa @ large have giving them. Also encouraging & supporting them in active participation in politics & investing so much in female child education, infact it would amount to self denial to ignore these facts.

The GEJ reform is oncourse, however, slow but we are seeing the result gradually; "Rome is not built one day"...On the other hand I don't know PDP as a party of "stomach infrastructure", that word is synonymous to APC.

I am a christian, born again and baptized by immersion in water.

Lets assume you are right that buhari wants to islamise Nigeria and introduce sharia nation-wide, I can assure you that its a ploy that will fail. Nigeria is special to God because we are serving and crying unto him massively. The work of the kingdom in Nigeria is very massive and God is not a waster. He cannot allow it go down the drain. That was why he removed Babangida. The weapon of our warfare is not canal

However, I dont believe you except you can provide evidence. I recently listened to an audio CD from a supposed christian awakening seminar where the speaker was selling sentiment to Christians to to avoid APC indirectly but he could not hide it well. He eventually betrayed emotions in the course delivering his lectures. I dont believe in parties but in performance.

Also, God forbid but if you were involved in a ghastly motor accident and rushed to a hospital, do you begin to ask if the Doctor attending to you is a herbalist or a Buddhist? All you require is a competent physician not his religious orientation. If my fellow Christians says they cannot do what it takes to fix Nigeria, let someone from another faith who is ready do it. Pharaoh made Joseph, a man of another faith prime minister in egypt. He didnt say he was hebrew or worshipped another God. I don care what you believe in. Mercedes Benz that you drive, do you know who made it? is he a christian? what about your home theater? your LCD TV, your designer clothes, etc? do you know what the makers worship? Bigotry is too prevalent in our political land scape. We need to be sophisticated in our political choices because time is short and you get old before you know it. If we continue like this as a nation, many of us will not be able to point to one thing we enjoyed in our life time. All because we are sentimental in our political choices.

Tell me the reform you referred to as "on course"? In what sector of the economy. The only visible reform is in agriculture and you must either be in cassava, yam or rice growing to feel the impact. Aside that, there is nothing else going on.

As woman, I have dreams and aspiration that are not political but economical. The economic environment that we have is not enabling for my dreams and that of many women. Am not looking for political appointment.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Accent: Dont Get It Wrong by citizenY(m): 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
egift:

How many Coup Plotters are in PDP, Mr. Ostrich?

One of them leads the senate...not so

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Accent: Dont Get It Wrong by thewarrior72: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
vemmawealth:

I am a christian, born again and baptized by immersion in water.

Lets assume you are right that buhari wants to islamise Nigeria and introduce sharia nation-wide, I can assure you that its a ploy that will fail. Nigeria is special to God because we are serving and crying unto him massively. The work of the kingdom in Nigeria is very massive and God is not a waster. He cannot allow it go down the drain. That was why he removed Babangida. The weapon of our warfare is not canal

. provide evidence. I recently listened to an audio CD from a supposed christian awakening seminar where the speaker was selling sentiment to Christians to to avoid APC indirectly but he could not hide it well. He eventually betrayed emotions in the course delivering his lectures. I dont believe in parties but in performance.

Also, God forbid but if you were involved in a ghastly motor accident and rushed to a hospital, do you begin to ask if the Doctor attending to you is a herbalist or a Buddhist? All you require is a competent physician not his religious orientation. If my fellow Christians says they cannot do what it takes to fix Nigeria, let someone from another faith who is ready do it. Pharaoh made Joseph, a man of another faith prime minister in egypt. He didnt say he was hebrew or worshipped another God. I don care what you believe in. Mercedes Benz that you drive, do you know who made it? is he a christian? what about your home theater? your LCD TV, your designer clothes, etc? do you know what the makers worship? Bigotry is too prevalent in our political land scape. We need to be sophisticated in our political choices because time is short and you get old before you know it. If we continue like this as a nation, many of us will not be able to point to one thing we enjoyed in our life time. All because we are sentimental in our political choices.

Tell me the reform you referred to as "on course"? In what sector of the economy. The only visible reform is in agriculture and you must either be in cassava, yam or rice growing to feel the impact. Aside that, there is nothing else going on.

As woman, I have dreams and aspiration that are not political but economical. The economic environment that we have is not enabling for my dreams and that of many women. Am not looking for political appointment.
I love the way you write and make your points clear, the politics section is in dearth of women like your type..kudos. Good that you're a born again Christian & by immersion(I believe it wasn't done in the titles of father,son & holyghost?)

I quite I agree with some of your point, but disagree with some.
Your first paragraph says this...>>>> "Lets assume you are right that buhari wants to islamise Nigeria and introduce sharia nation-wide, I can assure you that its a ploy that will fail. Nigeria is special to God because we are serving and crying unto him massively. The work of the kingdom in Nigeria is very massive and God is not a waster. He cannot allow it go down the drain. That was why he removed Babangida. The weapon of our warfare is not canal"

^^^^^Well to avoid been architect of our own downfall, we should distance ourselves from any scenario that will usher in ISISI like government, which buhari & his ilk represent. The near annihilation of the minority Christians in the north by hausa-fulani jihadist aka (boko haram) and the total extinction of Iraqi & Syria Christians should be a pointer to the threat that buhari led government would pose for Nigerian Christians & minority tribe.

In the past buhari has made utterances that gives him away as someone who support BH or will do worst if given the opportunity; in his words, "FG should stop killing BH members, They are freedom fighters. FG should grant them amnesty like Niger-delta militant. One need not go further in search of buharis Islamic agenda for Nigeria.

I agree to some degree in your third paragraph. We should not choose our leaders based on religious or tribal affiliations, but on competency/merit and secondly observe that such individual harbours no hate to other religions or tribe.

In your fourth paragraph, you said I should tell you the reforms going on outside agricultural sector. Well...there are many. In the power sector the reform is in advanced stage, although, the dividends is yet to be experienced infull by the end users. The agric sector,the aviation sector, which many Nigerians can testify of, not just renovations, but building new ones & equipping them with latest aviation gadgets and construction of giants equipment for storing perishable agricultural products in most of the airport. The wonders in rail sector nko?, prior to this administration the rail sector is in moribund state. Today u can travel from lagos to kano, from Enugu to PH in modern trains also cargo trains are available too. What about the reforms in education sector, the building of schools for out of school amajiries in the north & many more. The truth is that there's no quick fix to our numerous societal problem. The rot has eaten too deep hence it will take awhile before we start seeing the full results of the many reforms under this regime.

.Shalom
Re: Buhari's Accent: Dont Get It Wrong by vemmawealth(f): 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
thewarrior72:
I love the way you write and make your points clear, the politics section is in dearth of women like your type..kudos. Good that you're a born again Christian & by immersion(I believe it wasn't done in the titles of father,son & holyghost?)

I quite I agree with some of your point, but disagree with some.
Your first paragraph says this...>>>> "Lets assume you are right that buhari wants to islamise Nigeria and introduce sharia nation-wide, I can assure you that its a ploy that will fail. Nigeria is special to God because we are serving and crying unto him massively. The work of the kingdom in Nigeria is very massive and God is not a waster. He cannot allow it go down the drain. That was why he removed Babangida. The weapon of our warfare is not canal"

^^^^^Well to avoid been architect of our own downfall, we should distance ourselves from any scenario that will usher in ISISI like government, which buhari & his ilk represent. The near annihilation of the minority Christians in the north by hausa-fulani jihadist aka (boko haram) and the total extinction of Iraqi & Syria Christians should be a pointer to the threat that buhari led government would pose for Nigerian Christians & minority tribe.

I see that you want to be objective.... Let me tell you that ISIS is an illegitimate extremists' religious struggle. It was never voted for and not recognized officially by either Iran or Syria. They are just like Boko Haram as we have in Nigeria. Its only a matter of time, they will be quashed. God allow certain things to happen for his own purpose that may not be known to man. His ways are not our ways. When Buhari is elected, God willing, he will have his cabinet that will be from all states of the federation, The legislature from same coverage and the Judiciary as well. Lets be reasonable, its not going to be possible to transform into a sharia nation. There are checks and balances enough to deter such possibilities if any. We are all watching. Nigerians cannot continue to further a retrogressive and corrupt leader in office just because of fear of "the unknown".

Ogbulafor have been discharged and acquitted in the N180m fraud case against him but they appeal the one of Ikuforiji. Let Ikuforiji fry in prison if he is guilty as charged but let it be same for all. What about $20b......Diezani, Oduah, Sure-P, Task Force, Subsidy Fraud, SA arms deal, etc?

thewarrior72: In the past buhari has made utterances that gives him away as someone who support BH or will do worst if given the opportunity; in his words, "FG should stop killing BH members, They are freedom fighters. FG should grant them amnesty like Niger-delta militant. One need not go further in search of buharis Islamic agenda for Nigeria.

Though this is very weighty and its a goof on the part of Buhari, but its a pure political statement. Politicians always seize the moment and happenings to cause disaffection against their opponents at the same time gain affection for themselves. It does not mean they will move any muscle to validate it. If he was their supporter, why attempted attack to kill him recently? Why was his name not mentioned as one of their sponsors the way Azubike Ihejirika and Ali modu Sherif was mentioned?

Like many Nigerians, I have a strong feeling that the moment Buhari and Atiku goofed after they lost the election, the PDP decided to sponsor their parallel Boko Haram managed by Ihejirika in partnership with Sherif who is experienced in the business and know how to constitute a great band of jihadists. That is why despite the gargantuan number of army check points in the areas affected, BH will march in from behind our borders, in convoys of several hilux trucks , inflict mayhem for several hours in targeted communities and march back behind our borders again. Meanwhile, they will not encounter any military challenge. Like any human, Buhari is not perfect and he has eventually condemned BH. If it was GEJ, he will say "I don't give a damn" and that's the truth. The man simply doesn't care how you or me feel.

thewarrior72: I agree to some degree in your third paragraph. We should not choose our leaders based on religious or tribal affiliations, but on competency/merit and secondly observe that such individual harbours no hate to other religions or tribe.

My brother, there is no proof of this. His driver is a christian...secretary, cook, etc. He even invited a Pastor to run with him in a presidential election.

thewarrior72: In your fourth paragraph, you said I should tell you the reforms going on outside agricultural sector. Well...there are many. In the power sector the reform is in advanced stage, although, the dividends is yet to be experienced infull by the end users. The agric sector,the aviation sector, which many Nigerians can testify of, not just renovations, but building new ones & equipping them with latest aviation gadgets and construction of giants equipment for storing perishable agricultural products in most of the airport. The wonders in rail sector nko?, prior to this administration the rail sector is in moribund state. Today u can travel from lagos to kano, from Enugu to PH in modern trains also cargo trains are available too. What about the reforms in education sector, the building of schools for out of school amajiries in the north & many more. The truth is that there's no quick fix to our numerous societal problem. The rot has eaten too deep hence it will take awhile before we start seeing the full results of the many reforms under this regime.

1. One of the greatest fraud perpetrated by GEJ led govt is in the power sector. We dont even know what is going on anymore. The privatization is a fatal accident. Why is GEJ still spending money on a business he has privatized. Simple. It is because its ill conceived, fraudulently executed and its not working. Another reason is that he sold it to PEJ through andy uba. PEJ being who she is, does not see any reason why she should raise fund in any financial market when Nigeria, which her husband head is sitting on billions. So they keep spending government money on a privatized business and make it official.

It didn’t take Buhari up to 2 years to effect visible changes dunring his days as HOS despite the huge decay caused by Shagari govt. Good governance does not take forever to be felt. I learnt Obiano is already taking giant strides in Anambra and people, even oppositions are acknowledging him already. It does not take forever, I repeat.

2. The aviation reform is also a giant fraud. airports have now become seaports with only air vessels (floods during rainfall), a/c is not working, newly done tiles are worse than those in our residences, newly done roofs are caving in, etc. Everything was badly done. How do we ascertain the quality of the so called brand new equipment they bought?

3. Which rail sector? Where are the modern trains? Have you taken a ride in them? The one I have seen are older than Methuselah. Is that what they use in South Africa? Or Kenya? In this age and level of techno advancement, is that what befits us. Wait until fashola/lagos state completes the light-rail project. That’s just a state govt.

4. Education? Don’t make me laugh because I know ASUU is still watching. We shall see what will happen next. Where did they build the schools?
Re: Buhari's Accent: Dont Get It Wrong by KennyElish: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
vemmawealth:

By their words you shall know them, they think MImiko is a plus to PDP on the contrary, he's a big MINUS for him to have joined the PDP shows that he's just over ambitious but never will the good people of Ondo state allow anybody to draw them back. The women will not allow it, the youths that have so far been denied basic amenities will not, the indigenous people which the dividends their endowed resources are used to enrich selected few and personal thirst will not allow it to happen.

Edo State embraced the change and have their lives transformed all round, Osun State embraced the change and came out of the dark days to limelight, Ondo have been denied the opportunity over the years but now it will come to pass
Re: Buhari's Accent: Dont Get It Wrong by xtayle(m): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
KennyElish:

By their words you shall know them, they think MImiko is a plus to PDP on the contrary, he's a big MINUS for him to have joined the PDP shows that he's just over ambitious but never will the good people of Ondo state allow anybody to draw them back. The women will not allow it, the youths that have so far been denied basic amenities will not, the indigenous people which the dividends their endowed resources are used to enrich selected few and personal thirst will not allow it to happen.

Edo State embraced the change and have their lives transformed all round, Osun State embraced the change and came out of the dark days to limelight, Ondo have been denied the opportunity over the years but now it will come to pass

Mimiko is just playing games but he has lost it.
Re: Buhari's Accent: Dont Get It Wrong by odunH(m): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ikengawo:

Yes.

Buhari can barely speak english. If you think this is the most qualified person that APC can produce than APC needs to assess itself. Someone that has already ruled nigeria, ended democracy, and has no real education will become president in 2014 while anytime a bank announces a job you'll see a line of no less than 3,000 youths that are jobless and unsure of their future with their only crime being that they chose to get an education.
rubbish talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola / Buhari Has Seen The Wisdom In Continuing With What I Started- Jonathan / ‘Foolish Youths’: Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Youths Fighting Over APC And Pdp(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.