Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari (1856 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari by Ayesman(m): 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
- ASARI DOKUBO
The arrogance of Boko Haram is unislamic. The type of bomb they are using is small small pikin bomb. If we begin, nobody will stay in Abuja. We don’t manufacture bomb but we buy bombs and dynamites.
I started armed struggle in the N/Delta. It's because of GEJ that we at quiet. Soon, we will not be able to guarantee our patience any more. If Ijaw people should retaliate, every household in the North will cry. It is the North that needs peace more than us. Everybody must impress it on them that they should shield their sword. GEJ must convoyed a SNC. If I were GEJ, I will roll out tanks to Maiduguri when they declared that everybody must become a Muslim. It is only a SNC that will solve the problem. The solution to the Boko Haram crisis is to dissolve the government and convoke a SNC.
The Ogonis have done theirs and every other ethnic group should follow suit. Amaechi does not understand the dynamics of struggle. If he ties the Ogoni down, will he (Ameachi) tie the hands of other groups? The right to secession is there. But we are not saying Goodluck Jonathan has tried. He has failed. What is Godson Orubebe still doing in the federal cabinet. A time will come if he didn’t change, our people will say, Goodluck, you are on your own. He has every power and very moral authority to console a Sovereign National Conference. He must correct the 55 years injustice on us. I want to be fair to IBB and Buhari on the Boko Haram crisis. They have nothing to do and cannot do anything about it. But the fact remains that the political elite of which IBB and Buhari belongs have not been able to address the problem of Boko Haram. They cannot do anything because nobody wants to commit suicide. The Boko Haram people are just killing themselves but cannot kill us. The Amnesty is a bribe. I did not partake in the amnesty programme. Amnesty was just a bribe for the oil to flow. Its the North that needs peace more than us. We carry the resources. The coastal area is in our hands. Even the Price is in our hands.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari by Idrico(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yeye man.Yimu
Re: Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari by Josegun(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
confirmed idiot!
Re: Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Coward like him
Asari is nothing but a Thug
His words should land him a visit 2 yellow house but hell NO
His the jonathanian Chief Thug

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari by Mogidi: 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
Another great reason to vote Bukohari next year and watch the N-Deltans shut the oil tap, back to cocoa and groundnut production.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari by Nwaoguta(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nothing but the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari by Zonex1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
source or adonbilivit
Re: Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari by Benedict44(m): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
chai. People get mind. Everybody stricking nigeria from all angles. Let me go and hide my old grand pa gun because soon , naija go hot
Re: Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari by Arch1: 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
Is this the same loudmouthed fat fool that was arested at tiny benin republic; chained and caged inside the prison like a bird?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari by Benedict44(m): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
"ABUJA GO RUN"
chai. People get mind o. Well , let me go and check if my grand pa gun still the work..
Re: Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari by asadike(f): 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
ok,i don hear.
Re: Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
This guy talks too much. The only reason boko haram has been unable to purchase high fire arms is because the islamic countries are distancing themselves away from their glaring barbaric way of operating.

If the arabs feels any sympathy towards them, u go too suffer if they started funding boko haram! The Arabs can fund anything islamic and boko haram is not considered sane!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari by vecman22(m): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
as foolish like his master...
Re: Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari by charly4tex(m): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sources or i dont believe, anyways the statement is not from Asari.
Re: Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari by jacqo: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Fact
Re: Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari by Rexnegro(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
Source or no source I always await asari comment...d guy always say the truth..but the violent part of him is what I don't concur with...u no two wrongs can't make a right

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari by size38: 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
See this Asari wey fear pass small pikin. One sound of bomb wey another person throw, nobody go see Asari around again. We know Asari cannot do more than going to the creeks to burst oil pipelines.
Re: Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari by lonelydora: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Northerners should not tamper with the patience of Niger Deltans. If they start, Nigeria will fall apart. They are not like Boko Haram members soldiers killed their leader and they surrendering on their own. ND militants are die-hard fighters. If you kill their leader, the boys will still fight on. I remembered what happened in the creeks those days.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari by Majlaw(m): 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Asari has such a big mouth, he can sing a duet all by
himself.
He goes to the dentist twice a year. Once for every
tooth.
Re: Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari by tomakint: 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
I swear Asari is mouthed...........I just gbadun the guy wella grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari by publicenemy(m): 11:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
mad man
Re: Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari by focus7: 12:31am On Sep 27, 2014
I blame u, na Jonathan I blame who makes criminals that ought to be in prison his allies.
Re: Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari by egift(m): 12:58am On Sep 27, 2014
And Jonathan and his TANiod will be pretending to be deaf. Am sure someone else made this comment, Mr. Phockry and co will be running saliva everywhere.
Re: Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari by thwarrior72: 1:13am On Sep 27, 2014
Well..this guy cannot be far from the truth, only few bombs targeted at oil installations from the creek can cripple the economy of this country, unlike the bombing in the arid land of northeast

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 27, 2014
The truth has always been bitter
Re: Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari by UyiIredia(m): 2:14am On Sep 27, 2014
thwarrior72: Well..this guy cannot be far from the truth, only few bombs targeted at oil installations from the creek can cripple the economy of this country, unlike the bombing in the arid land of northeast

Agreed. It is so damn obvious that religion isn't the only motivation. As I talk am for conference nobody dey play with OYEL MONEY. We don sabi say Dokubo and I'm boys chop beta money wen dem start their fight. The fact is that you can not and should not rape a land from where you get your wealth while being miserly with your resources. GEJ is a slow IMO, but then I don't have the info. he has.
Re: Boko Haram Is Using Small Pickin Bombs, If We Start Abuja Will Fall-dokubo Asari by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 27, 2014
Asari Dokubo,

In the realm of power, you must be guided by reasoning.

Never be so foolish as to believe that you're the only 1 that have access to hi-tech explosives & military gears. No group can hold Nigeria to ransom, when anarchy begins, even you will flee Nigeria.

I advise you to abandon this enterprise of running your mouth, for you cannot know if in the end it will do you any good.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). / 10 Richest Countries In Africa 2014 – GDP Per Capita / Buhari Is A Confirmed Hypocrite, Unreliable. Sule Lamido.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.