Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? (39659 Views)

What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. / Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by sigolisis: 7:34am On Sep 29, 2014
remikunle]a virgin
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by sigolisis: 7:36am On Sep 29, 2014
A perfect man (except with the Holy Spirit)
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by bugzyberry(m): 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
Olusanya333:
I have peace of mind nd countless in d world does.
are u sure u know what is peace of mind because I know its very rare. Perhaps u don't understand its meaning
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Sunnypar(m): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Love.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
bugzyberry:
are u sure u know what is peace of mind because I know its very rare. Perhaps u don't understand its meaning
Yes, peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by UyiIredia(m): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
UyiIredia:
Peace of mind, especially in the hustle and bustle of cities.

All these plus and minus with likes don't move me. Once again, hackers and demons.

March 8, 2011; Computer Engineering.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Sunnypar(m): 11:27am On Feb 02, 2016
UyiIredia:

All these plus and minus with likes don't move me. Once again, hackers and demons.

March 8, 2011; Computer Engineering.
What are you writing?
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by UyiIredia(m): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
Sunnypar:
What are you writing?
I know the context I'm coming from. You don't. That'll be all.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Sunnypar(m): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2016
UyiIredia:

I know the context I'm coming from. You don't. That'll be all.
I don't think so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I'm Addicted To Prostitutes Please Help / Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos / Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.