Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? (39660 Views)

What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. / Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by GWslim(f): 7:36am On Sep 27, 2014
GOOD WIFE!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by raphy(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2014
grin >:d most difficult thing to find in life is happiness.some ppl wll hv everything money can buy but yet they are not happy.another difficult thing to find in life is that you can never use your tongue to touch your nose.anyway happy weekend to u all.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Thewhizzkid1(m): 8:03am On Sep 27, 2014
raphy: grin >:d most difficult thing to find in life is happiness.some ppl wll hv everything money can buy but yet they are not happy.another difficult thing to find in life is that you can never use your tongue to touch your nose.anyway happy weekend to u all.
Try using ur tongue to touch ur elbow...
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Thewhizzkid1(m): 8:15am On Sep 27, 2014
millionboi: Na only 4nigeria o
Bros na 4 everywhere o....Even for US, e stl dy over difficult...
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Thewhizzkid1(m): 8:26am On Sep 27, 2014
havilla: A very wealthy man who will provide my every need and still treat me like a queen sad
Lol....Ur name suggests so....Havilla means pure gold ryt?....Heard dix at a naming ceremony anyway...
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2014
raphy: grin >:d most difficult thing to find in life is happiness.some ppl wll hv everything money can buy but yet they are not happy.another difficult thing to find in life is that you can never use your tongue to touch your nose.anyway happy weekend to u all.

Happiness is not sth u find. Its not an object or trophy or an act. Happiness sth u become. Its a mental state. Its a decision to BE HAPPY, irrespective of wot is going on around u.

Many of us hav been happy at one time or the other. Its staying happy dats d challenge.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Tallesty1(m): 8:29am On Sep 27, 2014
onstelly:
Just that shocked
Too much already
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by onstelly(f): 8:33am On Sep 27, 2014
Tallesty1: Too much already
Not too nah nah nah, I love sleep oh
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Tallesty1(m): 8:48am On Sep 27, 2014
onstelly:
Not too nah nah nah, I love sleep oh
How many hours do you sleep per night??
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by onstelly(f): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2014
Tallesty1: How many hours do you sleep per night??
If am @ home I do sleep early n wake early like from 8pm to 6am, but if am in school hmmmm sleeping things oh
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Tallesty1(m): 8:56am On Sep 27, 2014
onstelly:
If am @ home I do sleep early n wake early like from 8pm to 6am, but if am in school hmmmm sleeping things oh
I can't oo. If I sleep by 8 or 9pm then I will be up by 3am and I will not sleep again.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by onstelly(f): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2014
Tallesty1: I can't oo. If I sleep by 8 or 9pm then I will be up by 3am and I will not sleep again.
Why? In btw your signature though is not always about money oh!
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Tallesty1(m): 9:22am On Sep 27, 2014
onstelly:
Why? In btw your signature though is not always about money oh!
Nah so we dey hearcheesycheesycheesy
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by esekruzzz(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2014
A loyal woman with good looks who also cooks and clean
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by onstelly(f): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2014
Tallesty1: Nah so we dey hearcheesycheesycheesy
Am so serious oh anyway I don't expect you to believe me
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by galowizzy: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2014
hmmmmmm sleep i no my reasons
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Pamcrest(f): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2014
Olusanya333: come to think of it eternal life is the easiest to obtain my humble objection

Oh really shocked shocked. Educate me pls!
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2014
True love
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I was joking. I wasn't mad at you.

I actually thought that diz site doesn't have females....again I saw a thread how a guy said somfin abt him meeting a girl on nairaland.... Now its becoming crystal to me... Hello @carefreewannabe nice meeting you! Name's weezberg you can call me Henry!
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2014
Tallesty1: Proverbs 31: A good wife who can find

*MODIFIED*

The hardest thing in the world is to find someone who knows your flaws differences and mistakes but still loves everything about you; in other word, the hardest thing to find on earth is LOVE in its truest form.
dnt mistake the word.... What is hard to find is a Wife cos if u r bless with a wife, then u r bless wit all good tin of life. He who find a wife has find a good thing
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Heycube(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2014
GoldenDr: .1.TRUE LOVE
2.A JOB
3.A VIRGIN
4.MONEY ..
5.SLEEP

D answer is PEACE OF MIND
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by gebest: 11:42am On Sep 27, 2014
W I F E
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Orikinla(m): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2014
Honesty.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Olusanya333(m): 11:52am On Sep 27, 2014
Pamcrest:

Oh really shocked shocked. Educate me pls!
Eternal life refers to as immortality has been a defeat for scientist in the world.They try to bring illusions of Vampires,mutants and Zombies but all to no avail.What more could be wonderful than living forever and not getting to die anymore? Absolutely nothing.But there is a God in Heaven that gives eternal life to people. This God said in John 3:16 "For God so Loved the World that he gave his only begotten Son(Jesus Christ) dat WHOSOEVER BELIEVES in his NAME will not perish but have ETERNAL LIFE". Believing on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ is not difficult,is it?
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Olusanya333(m): 11:56am On Sep 27, 2014
onstelly:
8,9,10,11,12,1,2,3,4,5,6...what! A whole 10 hours?
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Tallesty1(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
onstelly:
Am so serious oh anyway I don't expect you to believe me
Thank God you know that I won't believegrin
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Hebenezer(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]z gud
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by onstelly(f): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tallesty1: Thank God you know that I won't believegrin
Hahahaha ok oh, everyone is entitle to his or her own opinion
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by onstelly(f): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
Olusanya333: 8,9,10,11,12,1,2,3,4,5,6...what! A whole 10 hours?
Hmmm is anything wrong with that
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by chacoonder(m): 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
A righteous man
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Olusanya333(m): 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
onstelly:
Hmmm is anything wrong with that
Yea not good for your health.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by NeduLuiZ(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
A nigerian politician who doesnt loot

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I'm Addicted To Prostitutes Please Help / Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos / Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.