Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Some Men Preen More Than Ladies In Front Of A Mirror - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Men Preen More Than Ladies In Front Of A Mirror (517 Views)

When We Say Guys Are Better Than Ladies / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. / Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Men Preen More Than Ladies In Front Of A Mirror by Rapzino: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
I am actually one of the few men who preened themselves in front of a mirror. This topic was created to debunk the claim that only Women spend more time on the mirror by men, apart from me there are couple of guys out there who do the aforementioned too. In the nearest future when my girlfriend is wooed and won, there's no doubt that i won't understand her when she spends time preening. If you are a guy and you do preen, please your testimony is welcomed. PS: Ladies what's your take on this? No insults and fowl language please!
Re: Some Men Preen More Than Ladies In Front Of A Mirror by itstpia1: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
what's fowl language?

(1) (Reply)

Romance / Spiritual Problems Affect Our Love Live / Real Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.