Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be (1564 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Murders Sex Worker For Not Performing Up To Expectation / ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again / Oklahoma Tornado Kills 91, 233 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by Olusanya333(m): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
blairbrook: Thanks
U are well welcomed
Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
Blakjewelry: why is it always a Blackman them swear for us.. we no hear say a white Muslim slaughter person na only Blackman.

Me sef tire.
Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by proo212(m): 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
andromida:
Me sef tire.

Thinking about it now, I believe its something to do with this "victim status" by some black folks. The white man is the enemy and Islam can liberate you message. They have a chip on their shoulders and Islam helps to remove the chip. Then they are the willing foot soldiers.

The last three public beheadings have been by black converts. I'm fairly sure, they get into their head with that message of the white man wants to keep you down.

I wonder what the message is to the white converts.....
Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by arsenalwenger: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
“Radical Muslims” commit the atrocities, “Moderate Muslims” just
smile and nod.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Purchase Instagram Likes To Get All The More Genuine Appreciation / If Germany Had Won World War 2 / Nelson Mandela Is Dead! Could This Be True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.