Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Nigerian Troops Rout Terrorists In Benisheikh And Konduga - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Rout Terrorists In Benisheikh And Konduga (23244 Views)

Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] / Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Rout Terrorists In Benisheikh And Konduga by Zeusd3(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2014
Rikidony:

Seun i don catch am......grin grin

him steal ya money... u catch am say na aliko pikin...

bros i hope say u been pick army form or i fit still give you map mek you stroll enter Sambisa cheesy
d guy try bt him no get moral
Re: Nigerian Troops Rout Terrorists In Benisheikh And Konduga by Ayed44: 10:05am On Sep 27, 2014
nagoma:

Shameless and fooolish. It all happened when ORISTEJEFOR's plane was impounded in SA and so ihejirika could not supply arms to his field commander Shekau. Don't divert our attention , the war will soon be over and these guys must be investigated - ihejirika , Modu Sheriff, And ORESTIJAFOR.
what about Buhari?
Re: Nigerian Troops Rout Terrorists In Benisheikh And Konduga by OLADD: 10:12am On Sep 27, 2014
olatiler:
PPL like u will never allow this Country to move forward based on ur religious and tribal mentality, if I may ask u, can u proof it to me that 9.3 million Dollar seize by SA Government in one of ur uncle private Jet are not meant to purchase weapon for Boko Haram by 50cent wanna be pastor in conjunction with other uncle of urs in ASO Rock anyway sooner or later all these secrete shall open
[color=#006600][/color]

Whatever you say concerning the controversial $9.3 million cash-for-arm deal is still subject to debates. In other words, it behoves on those alluding it to money laundering to come up with concrete evidence to substantiate their claims. However, comparing it to APC or El Rufai's stance on Boko Haram is clearly incongruent. While it's on record that APC and El Rufai had at different fora issued statements that suggested glaring sympathies for the sect, there is nothing in public domain (unless you know what many Nigerians don't) that points to Orishajefor's connectivity to Boko haram. If you still harbour any doubt on this, you can just try to google APC or El Rufai's public statements on Boko haram, from there, if you don't allow sentiment to set in, it will be easier to draw your conclusions.
Re: Nigerian Troops Rout Terrorists In Benisheikh And Konduga by Ayed44: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2014
olatiler:
PPL like u will never allow this Country to move forward based on ur religious and tribal mentality, if I may ask u, can u proof it to me that 9.3 million Dollar seize by SA Government in one of ur uncle private Jet are not meant to purchase weapon for Boko Haram by 50cent wanna be pastor in conjunction with other uncle of urs in ASO Rock anyway sooner or later all these secrete shall open
don't act like a kid. You are the one that is making accusations here and it is your responsibility to prove that the money is meant to purchase weapons for boko haram by the pastor. In law, the onus of proof rests on the accuser.
Re: Nigerian Troops Rout Terrorists In Benisheikh And Konduga by suckerpunch: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2014
DonaldGenes:
So Childish of you...A grown up man like you behaving like ONE

How do u know I'm all grown up? undecided what if I was 12? Did u see any specific age on my profile? And whats even wrong with a lil 'fun'? You my broda must be very stupid!

Btw, you just got insulted by a 'lil boy'..u ogre!

...And is this ur idea of being a grown up?

Re: Nigerian Troops Rout Terrorists In Benisheikh And Konduga by OLADD: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2014
Punkinmusty: Thank God oo, since d day jonah and oritsejafor failed to smuggle arms for this BH boys they r nw runin out of ammunition and our army r now dealin with them properly. God bles d army
[color=#006600][/color]

There is still ample opportunity for you to desist from mischiefs, but if you choose not to, you will rot in hell.
Re: Nigerian Troops Rout Terrorists In Benisheikh And Konduga by Vikky014(f): 10:57am On Sep 27, 2014
meforyou1: Bros, I regret not joining the army, this boko nonsense would have been a matter of the past. Because I would have levelled Yobe, borno and adamawa states by now
hahahahaha.u cant even kill ordinary snake o grin
Re: Nigerian Troops Rout Terrorists In Benisheikh And Konduga by Vikky014(f): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2014
olatiler:
yes u r very correct.pastors brainwashed muslims to fight for Allah and establishd islamic caliphate.shekau is a pastor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Rout Terrorists In Benisheikh And Konduga by Mention(m): 11:49am On Sep 27, 2014
fleps:

Yes! Just as elections are coming up. Soon the girls will return and the campaign platform shall rest its oars on it. Whichever way, decorum and serenity shall return to the Nigerian populace!
True.. But even if it z all a political arrangement, I don't care.. All I want z peace!!
Re: Nigerian Troops Rout Terrorists In Benisheikh And Konduga by dabossman(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
Yeah, kill them all! Chase those niccurs back into the creeks..., oops I mean desert.

Na play I dey play o! E too early to dey curse o!

Make I go warm my akamu. Big ups to the Nigerian Army and their Cameroonian counterparts.
Re: Nigerian Troops Rout Terrorists In Benisheikh And Konduga by koikoi2(m): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
Where is Hell Rufai, he's definitely not happy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter / Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja / Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.