Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,678 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) (7876 Views)

Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? / Fraud Allegation Against Tope Alabi - Tope Alabi's Reaction / False Allegation Against Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
firstEVA: well it's nice to know you went out of your way to make that call however, you ought to have observed that those screenshots posted by jennylove are a pure fabrication, the timeline clearly shows that, only a scammer would go all the way to prove a point.
I can bet my diamond studded g string that the person on jennyluv's dp is not him/her, jenny may actually be a woman, but that's not her in the pix, that's where the fraud comes in. I know there is no rule that the pix on your profile must be you, but the problem lies where you now give the wrong impression that you are the one there, that is FRAUD. I believe you have a rule against fraud, Gowon ought not to have been banned because he brought a suspected case of fraud to your attention. The judgment melted on Gowon in unreasonably harsh, do reconsider, have a great day.
you sure u are not a man talking? U seemed to be taking this personal...body just dey pepper you. Stories you know not the genesis.......tuf tuf tuf...talking Bullocks...no sense in your talks.....if you have sense in your small brain, you would realise that Nairaland is a business..for that, when rubbish accusations like this are made proper investigations has to be made to protect the individual users and the business.. This is were the accused and accuser activities needs to be checked out...the moderator and his team knows their job...so baby girl chilax.

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
glitest:
Abeg; leave me out of this; focus on your other victims.

You are not the first to say it, but we are sticking with the truth

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
laplace12:

You are not the first to say it, but we are sticking with the truth
Good for you.

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
Justeenaleo: There's more to this

There isn't more to it.
Somebody created a thread that he was scammed but couldn't even tell a story of how he was scamed. Yet there is an evidence that he is the real scamer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by xp17(m): 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
jennylove7575: do you have prove..mod knows you are liar..thats why they punished you.. they know you are brainless...nothinghill carnival have turned to calabar festival...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....olodo....ha ha haha ha ha...you go cry taya...i and my homies are loving this ha ha ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin you will learn to be polite to women after this...did any body fight for you? you can see....you are on your own.. burning your megabytes....you choose the wrong victim..you should have sort proper advice before you started running you loud mouth. you think i am one of those nigeria niaraland girl you just treat anyhow?.. ...na me and you. for this nairaland...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha am loving it.
that picture on your profile can be anybody's. to justify your claim, post another picture of you . for now I'm not convinced. btw,I have always doubted that profile picture though.

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by emperorchedda(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
jennylove7575: you sure u are not a man talking? U seemed to be taking this personal...body just dey pepper you. Stories you know not the genesis.......tuf tuf tuf...talking Bullocks...no sense in your talks.....if you have sense in your small brain, you would realise that Nairaland is a business..for that, when rubbish accusations like this are made proper investigations has to be made to protect the individual users and the business.. This is were the accused and accuser activities needs to be checked out...the moderator and his team knows their job...so baby girl chilax.
babe/guy I've been observing this thread since yesterday I don't see the proof of the accuser but the blatant and important fact here is that the picture on your profile isn't yours yet u take the glory of that hot girl on your profile. I wonder where realness has hidden, fake people everywhere!

6 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Quintero: 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
Malcolmx12: hmmm reminds me of ogakpatakpa saga.
What happened in the ogakpatakpa saga gist me abeg. But seriously sha in this gowonabacha saga, it all looks like a set up and blackmail from jenny in my opinion. I still feel gowonabacha is innocent. I've gone through his original moniker gowonabacha (without the 2) and I didn't find any suspicious post of his in all his 6 topics. Seems he's mainly involved in politics and nothing else. That jenny and laplace are kinda both suspicious too. I'm not accusing anybody sha before person go start war here o. I'm suspecting foul play. We might never know the truth tho. This is one of the biggest forum mysteries of all time. This gowonabacha saga really made my day but I stiil think the ban is not worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Justeenaleo(f): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
laplace12:

There isn't more to it.
Somebody created a thread that he was scammed but couldn't even tell a story of how he was scamed. Yet there is an evidence that he is the real scamer
The very reason why there's more to it
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
xp17: that picture on your profile can be anybody's. to justify your claim, post another picture of you . for now I'm not convinced. btw,I have always doubted that profile picture though.

I don't know if it is her pics, but like the mods said there is no rule that says your profile pics must be your pics.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
proudly233: Gowonabacha is innocent, jenny is a smart guy. Take heart gowon, in war all is fair, you weren't equipped for it.
D whatsapp message is fake, I could just save a friend's number or my second number as gowonabacha2, send those messages back and forth and munch and send as evidence, all join.
really?... Point of correction he wasn't banned because of our offline conversation he was ban for calling me a fraud without proof. If I were in Nigeria right now I will use him as scapegoat.. I will just let this pass and wait for another scumbag to pull same stunt next time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
laplace12:

I don't know if it is her pics, but like the mods said there is no rule that says your profile pics must be your pics.
ask him how many profile pictures he's got..this children sef? Hmm Na wah!
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
Quintero:
What happened in the ogakpatakpa saga gist me abeg. But seriously sha in this gowonabacha saga, it all looks like a set up and blackmail from jenny in my opinion. I still feel gowonabacha is innocent. I've gone through his original moniker gowonabacha (without the 2) and I didn't find any suspicious post of his in all his 6 topics. Seems he's mainly involved in politics and nothing else. That jenny and laplace are kinda both suspicious too. I'm not accusing anybody sha before person go start war here o. I'm suspecting foul play. We might never know the truth tho. This is one of the biggest forum mysteries of all time. This gowonabacha saga really made my day but I stiil think the ban is not worth it.

Babe listen to yourself. A set-up by jenny whereas GowonAbacha is the one who created the thread, yet couldn't tell a story let alone provide evidence that he was scammed.

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
emperorchedda: babe/guy I've been observing this thread since yesterday I don't see the proof of the accuser but the blatant and important fact here is that the picture on your profile isn't yours yet u take the glory of that hot girl on your profile. I wonder where realness has hidden, fake people everywhere!
what is your proof?
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
xp17: that picture on your profile can be anybody's. to justify your claim, post another picture of you . for now I'm not convinced. btw,I have always doubted that profile picture though.
how many profile pix do you have? What's your headache? Is my pix on your profile?
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Quintero: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
laplace12:

Babe listen to yourself. A set-up by jenny whereas GowonAbacha is the one who created the thread, yet couldn't tell a story let alone provide evidence that he was scammed.
I nor be babe o abeg but honestly, sorry to say but your comments and reactions makes people suspect that you might just be the one behind the jennylove moniker. My opinion tho.

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
jennylove7575: how many profile pix do you have? What's your headache? Is my pix on your profile?

Stop replying them.Just do your thing and let anyone that cares go hug transformer.

2 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by emperorchedda(m): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
jennylove7575: what is your proof?
u're the one who's defending yourself here so why not you change your profile picture let's confirm you're the one you claim to be. For the records I'm not positing that you can't put up anyone's picture all I'm standing on is that you must not claim who you are but apparently you've been doing that. Inferiority complex at its peak

4 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by xp17(m): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
jennylove7575: how many profile pix do you have? What's your headache? Is my pix on your profile?
thanks sir/ma'am. as you can see, I have been rotating my profile pictures , but your remains static, which makes it questionable. I don't know either of you, I'm speaking from the fence.

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Deapexboy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
The MOD has made some comment that Need to b question but won't go 2ru that now...THE BAN PLACE ON GOWONABACHA2 IS NOT FAIR....TO STOP ALL DIS SAGA MOD SHOTDOWN THIS THREAD....#nobody to trust on NL nt even the MOD# one luv

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
Quintero:
I nor be babe o abeg but honestly, sorry to say but your comments and reactions makes people suspect that you might just be the one behind the jennylove moniker. My opinion tho.

Same old line.

Because I'm trying to defend an innocent girl? One day you will also find yourself in a fix and need someone to speak up for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
modestdude: Please Mods, do the needful and bring down this thread, for those people who judge a book by its cover, those who would not open the thread upon seeing it but would go ahead to believe the caption.

Sorry for the embarrasment Jenny
thanks..am not bothered...it doesn't stop me from enjoying Nairaland and it doesn't change my personality.. I still remain Jennifer...ha ha ha grin grin hugs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
emperorchedda: u're the one who's defending yourself here so why not you change your profile picture let's confirm you're the one you claim to be. For the records I'm not positing that you can't put up anyone's picture all I'm standing on is that you must not claim who you are but apparently you've been doing that. Inferiority complex at its peak

I don't know if it is her pics but mods say there is no rule that the profile pics must be your pics. It could be a celebrity pics, I don't know. But one thing I know is she is female cos she has constantly displayed feminine dispositions since I followed her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
xp17: thanks sir/ma'am. as you can see, I have been rotating my profile pictures , but your remains static, which makes it questionable. I don't know either of you, I'm speaking from the fence.
congratulations..that's your choice.. Good for you.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by xp17(m): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
Obinoscopy: Fellow nairalanders the decision has been made and action taken. Gowonabacha has been banned from the nairaland community for failing to provide evidence that he was scammed by jennylove7575.

The lesson learnt here is that we should refrain from making false allegations against nairalanders. We don't tolerate such as it violates rule 8. If we truly have a case against a fellow nler, we should report to the mods. The report should be clear and factual for the mods to be able to act upon. Even if a thread is created, it should be clear and factual (eg explain how you were scammed and provide evidence).

However I want to state categorically that this doesn't mean that we are absolving Jennylove7575 from being scammer (we should all be careful in our dealings with nlers). The fact remains that we cannot prove that Jennylove7575 is a scammer. Thus it's safer to err on the side of justice by maintaining the status quo on jennylove7575 for now.

My regards to r231 for making the right decisions and to you all for your wonderful contributions.
sir, before extincting the guy, why not give him an ultimatum, maybe few days to gather his evidence. personally, I think this verdict is to sloppy.

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Deapexboy(m): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
laplace12:

There isn't more to it.

KUM u b MOD?

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by modestdude(m): 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
jennylove7575: thanks..am not bothered...it doesn't stop me from enjoying Nairaland and it doesn't change my personality.. I still remain Jennifer...ha ha ha grin grin hugs!
you are most welcomed dear. cool
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
emperorchedda: u're the one who's defending yourself here so why not you change your profile picture let's confirm you're the one you claim to be. For the records I'm not positing that you can't put up anyone's picture all I'm standing on is that you must not claim who you are but apparently you've been doing that. Inferiority complex at its peak
book boo booo ta ta ta boo boo boo....you never cry..boo.boo..baby talks..jungle kid claiming investigator...if u dare insult me again..I and you go start part 2...rude kid
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
xp17: sir, before extincting the guy, why not give him an ultimatum, maybe few days to gather his evidence. personally, I think this verdict is to sloppy.

Nobody asked him for evidence, he was only asked to tell the story but he couldn't. Give him few days to go and fabricate a story? Is that how long it takes you to remember a story of how you were scammed?

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by r231(m): 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
Show is over........

Goodnight and God Bless!

Thread Locked!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9)

How Do I Locate The Centre For Management Development, Ikeja Lagos? / Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) / Is Eiye Confraternity Now A Weak And Coward Group?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.