Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,629 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) (7877 Views)

Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? / Fraud Allegation Against Tope Alabi - Tope Alabi's Reaction / False Allegation Against Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 6:35am On Sep 27, 2014
r231:

Is this your number 002348171798241?

Do you talk to her on whatsapp or BBM?
No I don't, s/he was busted as a male on a particular forum yesterday. That. Number is as strange as it can be. I'm in nigeria and not in pakistan or wherever he got that number from. Check the what's app message the dude fabricated, check the name on it which says gowonabacha2. How is it ever possible I use that same name both on nairaland and whatsapp. Even if I wanted to use such on whatsapp, wouldn't it have been just plain gowonabacha (without the 2). He thinks he's a master of blackmail but he still has a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by r231(m): 6:37am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
No I don't, s/he was busted as a male on a particular forum yesterday. That. Number is as strange as it can be. I'm in nigeria and not in pakistan or wherever he got that number from. Check the what's app message the dude fabricated, check the name on it which says gowonabacha2. How is it ever possible I use that same name both on nairaland and whatsapp. Even if I wanted to use such on whatsapp, wouldn't it have been just plain gowonabacha (without the 2). He thinks he's a master of blackmail but he still has a long way to go.

So how did he/she defraud you?
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 6:54am On Sep 27, 2014
r231:

So how did he/she defraud you?
Remeber how banega was busted, this one was also busted too yesterday on a particular thread but got deleted by the mods if ot I would have shown you. Rather than admitting, his best option to fight back was to blackmail the people who exposed him. Same thing the poor fellow did for one other guy too. Just check out the flaws in the message he fabricated.. How will I ever uses this same gowonabacha2 moniker on nairaland. If the fellow wants to be freed, its better he gives a concrete proof of his/her identity. S/he refused to give a facebook I'd, s/he was also told to upload a new picture of hers which s/he has never before used so as to avoid the old likes stuff on nairaland but s/he refused. The person behind that moniker can never dispute the fact that he's a male looking for victims to prey on. Until he /she does any of the stuff mentioned above, s/he 'll continue to be accused for fraud and blackmail.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Deapexboy(m): 6:54am On Sep 27, 2014
Come! gowonabacha if that is not ur whatsapp or bbm I.D then mail me d real one....

Jennylove....proof urself by uploading another profile pix on NL....defend urself and stop to copy and paste stuff.....

2 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 7:00am On Sep 27, 2014
Deapexboy: Come! gowonabacha if that is not ur whatsapp or bbm I.D then mail me d real one....

Jennylove....proof urself by uploading another profile pix on NL....defend urself and stop to copy and paste stuff.....
Ok I will do so now. Temigracie, goodmorning ma.cheesy I can see ur viewing this whole drama and blackmail from the dude jennylove..What do you have to say about this ?
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Deapexboy(m): 7:02am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
Ok I will send you my bbm pin..you should send me a request tho.

do same on whatsapp
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by r231(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
Remeber how banega was busted, this one was also busted too yesterday on a particular thread but got deleted by the mods if ot I would have shown you. Rather than admitting, his best option to fight back was to blackmail the people who exposed him. Same thing the poor fellow did for one other guy too. Just check out the flaws in the message he fabricated.. How will I ever uses this same gowonabacha2 moniker on nairaland. If the fellow wants to be freed, its better he gives a concrete proof of his/her identity. S/he refused to give a facebook I'd, s/he was also told to upload a new picture of hers which s/he has never before used so as to avoid the old likes stuff on nairaland but s/he refused. The person behind that moniker can never dispute the fact that he's a male looking for victims to prey on. Until he /she does any of the stuff mentioned above, s/he 'll continue to be accused for fraud and blackmail.

That's not what I asked you sir!

Again, the question is........how did he/she defraud you?
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by r231(m): 7:09am On Sep 27, 2014
Deapexboy: Come! gowonabacha if that is not ur whatsapp or bbm I.D then mail me d real one....

And how does this solve the mystery undecided

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 7:09am On Sep 27, 2014
Deapexboy:

do same on whatsapp
Check ur mail.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
Ok I will do so now. Temigracie, goodmorning ma.cheesy I can see ur viewing this whole drama and blackmail from the dude jennylove..What do you have to say about this ?

Well, all I can say is that you shouldn't have jumped to conclusions like that about her or him.....What if she prove you wrong now??...What if she upload lots of picture about her now??.....Even if she lied about that too.....You ll be banned from this forum for a long time....

You made a mistake by jumping into conclusion....you made a mistake by opening a thread cos of her....You made a mistake by threatning and insulting her personality....She or he can decide to fire back at you anyway.....

There are many others doing this stuff you are complaining about...exposing one wont make the others stop...You should have reported the issue to the MODS (with evidence) and the rest doesnt concern you again...

And if you noticed that the MODS turned a deaf ear to the report....You ll then try as much as possible to avoid future re-occurence.....

6 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by chidekings(m): 7:16am On Sep 27, 2014
not gonna take sides but GowonAbacha2 u might be fraudulent. too,ur one hell of a bully here,seems jenny is giving u more than u can chew.

Last bullet:both of u should stop all this childish act.u both are making yourselves the super trolls of nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Deapexboy(m): 7:16am On Sep 27, 2014
r231:

And how does this solve the mystery undecided

it will..let her upload another pix
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 7:18am On Sep 27, 2014
chidekings: not gonna take sides but GowonAbacha2 u might be fraudulent. too,ur one hell of a bully here,seems jenny is giving u more than u can chew.

Last bullet:both of u should stop all this childish act.u both are making yourselves the super trolls of nairaland
Sorry but have I ever bullied u before ?
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by r231(m): 7:23am On Sep 27, 2014
temigracie:

Well, all I can say is that you shouldn't have jumped to conclusions like that about her or him.....What if she prove you wrong now??...What if she upload lots of picture about her now??.....Even if she lied about that too.....You ll be banned from this forum for a long time....

You made a mistake by jumping into conclusion....you made a mistake by opening a thread cos of her....You made a mistake by threatning and insulting her personality....She or he can decide to fire back at you anyway.....

There are many others doing this stuff you are complaining about...exposing one wont make the others stop...You should have reported the issue to the MODS (with evidence) and the rest doesnt concern you again...

And if you noticed that the MODS turned a deaf ear to the report....You ll then try as much as possible to avoid future re-occurence.....

God bless you sweetie.

He sent me an email since yesterday and I asked for proof which I am still waiting for till now....

Let me play along with him for now but I am sure he will not like the result at the end of the day

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Deapexboy(m): 7:34am On Sep 27, 2014
r231:

God bless you sweetie.

He sent me an email since yesterday and I asked for proof which I am still waiting for till now....

Let me play along with him for now but I am sure he will not like the result at the end of the day

take ur time to root out dis prblm...either of dem find wanting wil face d law
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Teespice(f): 7:37am On Sep 27, 2014
OP,

please answer the questions asked and stop dancing in circles. you cannot create a thread defaming someone's character without substantial proof.

those pictures she uploaded are proof that there was some form of communication between you two. as for the issue of the name, that's what she stored your number as and not whatever it is you are claiming.

again I ask, where is evidence to show she's a fraud, if there's none, I only hope the mods give you a well deserved time out.

4 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 7:37am On Sep 27, 2014
Thanks temigracie, ur comments are so charming. Its high time I left this thread and deapexboy, you can hit me up on bbm, check ur mail. Whatever the blackmail from any fraud or online scammer, gowonabacha will forever remain gowonabacha as far as NL is concerned. Also, frauds like jennylove and banega as well as miss britney will continue to be exposed. I dont have any hands in this but I'll let karma do its job. Temigracie thanks once again.
Best regards dear.

#Y O l O
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 27, 2014
r231:

God bless you sweetie.

...Thats better...Please temper justice with mercy, sir...

At Gowonabacha, you need to provide more and solid evidence to prove you are right...If you had waited alittle bit longer maybe you would have unravelled alot of mysteries....

At Jenny, am not trying to accuse you...But please find a way to prove your innocence....
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by r231(m): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2: Thanks temigracie, ur comments are so charming. Its high time I left this thread and deapexboy, you can hit me up on bbm, check ur mail. Whatever the blackmail from any fraud or online scammer, [b]gowonabacha will forever remain gowonabacha as far as NL is concerned. [/b]Also, frauds like jennylove and banega as well as miss britney will continue to be exposed. I dont have any hands in this but I'll let karma do its job. Temigracie thanks once again.
Best regards dear.

#Y O l O

Oh no you won't so you better start thinking of a new user name!
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Deapexboy(m): 7:47am On Sep 27, 2014
r231:

Oh no you won't so you better start thinking of a new user name!

temper mercy with justice biko nu!.....
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Obinoscopy(m): 7:48am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2: Thanks temigracie, ur comments are so charming. Its high time I left this thread and deapexboy, you can hit me up on bbm, check ur mail. Whatever the blackmail from any fraud or online scammer, gowonabacha will forever remain gowonabacha as far as NL is concerned. Also, frauds like jennylove and banega as well as miss britney will continue to be exposed. I dont have any hands in this but I'll let karma do its job. Temigracie thanks once again.
Best regards dear.
#Y O l O
This thread will be binned like the earlier one if no evidence is provided against Jennylove7575. You're yet to respond to r231's question.

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 27, 2014
AFTER READING THE COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD THES AR MY SUBMISSIONS! (1)..JENNYLOVE IS NOT UNDER ANY OBLIGATION TO REVEAL HER FACEBOOK ID.THATS SOMETHING PERSONAL (2) GowonAbacha2 I THINK YOU DESERVED WHAT YOU GOT! NL IS NOT A HOOK UP SITE!! WHAT HAPPENS HERE STAYS HERE!! JENNYLOVE WEDA YOU R A GIRL OR A DUDE DAT ISNT MY BIZ, CONTINUE DOING YOUR THING!! SOME NL GUYS DESERVES IT

4 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2014
This same issue is at easy as it sounds but its a pity many of you don't know much about politics and law. The thing is jennylove, bring an evidence to defend yourself rather than fabricating an evidence to accuse. Its more easier to launch an attack than it is to defend. Change your profile picture with a combination of 3 or more photos using an app like picstory or something. Give us a link to ur facebook profile and you'll have all the time in the world to change your privacy settings. R231, temigracie, teespice, with those pictures s/he uploaded, it cost me nothing to take my other phone, change the name on my whatsapp or bbm and fabricate a conversation just the way s/he did it, have a screenshot or a screen munch and upload it here. Its as easy as that. I won't say much again but let those who have hears hear. Nobody would have believed banega was a male months ago until s/he got busted days ago. This is my last contribution here as I have better things to do. You can continue sending her/him PM's if you like. The choice is yours but you won't say I didn't warn you.
Have a blissful day folks, I'm off.

#Y O l O
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by chibwike(m): 7:56am On Sep 27, 2014
Deapexboy:

it will..let her upload another pix
yeah, coz the oda pix gat to have the same resemblannce with the first
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Deapexboy(m): 7:58am On Sep 27, 2014
Viewing this topic: temigracie(f), justwise(m), smileysmiles(f), MizMyColi(f), esteltiarra, Unabefool(m), Obinoscopy(m), Osahon7(m) and 1 guest(s)

COURT ARISE!...OYA MAKE UNA GO UNA MAMA HUX..
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Teespice(f): 8:02am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2: This same issue is at easy as it sounds but its a pity many of you don't know much about politics and law. The thing is jennylove, bring an evidence to defend yourself rather than fabricating an evidence to accuse. Its more easier to launch an attack than it is to defend. Change your profile picture with a combination of 3 or more photos using an app like picstory or something. Give us a link to ur facebook profile and you'll have all the time in the world to change your privacy settings. R231, temigracie, teespice, with those pictures s/he uploaded, it cost me nothing to take my other phone, change the name on my whatsapp or bbm and fabricate a conversation just the way s/he did it, have a screenshot or a screen munch and upload it here. Its as easy as that. I won't say much again but let those who have hears hear. Nobody would have believed banega was a male months ago until s/he got busted days ago. This is my last contribution here as I have better things to do. You can continue sending her/him PM's if you like. The choice is yours but you won't say I didn't warn you.

#Y O l O

answer the questions asked. that way the mods would know what actions to take.

and stop talking about how banega was exposed. we know that already
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by chibwike(m): 8:02am On Sep 27, 2014
Hmm, see Mods everywhere, i sense this thread is about to be brought down, and someone wud be banned.

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Obinoscopy(m): 8:03am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2: This same issue is at easy as it sounds but its a pity many of you don't know much about politics and law. The thing is jennylove, bring an evidence to defend yourself rather than fabricating an evidence to accuse. Its more easier to launch an attack than it is to defend. Change your profile picture with a combination of 3 or more photos using an app like picstory or something. Give us a link to ur facebook profile and you'll have all the time in the world to change your privacy settings. R231, temigracie, teespice, with those pictures s/he uploaded, it cost me nothing to take my other phone, change the name on my whatsapp or bbm and fabricate a conversation just the way s/he did it, have a screenshot or a screen munch and upload it here. Its as easy as that. I won't say much again but let those who have hears hear. Nobody would have believed banega was a male months ago until s/he got busted days ago. This is my last contribution here as I have better things to do. You can continue sending her/him PM's if you like. The choice is yours but you won't say I didn't warn you.

#Y O l O
The onus probandi (burden of proof) lies solely on the plaintiff. In latin we say: semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit

You claimed Jennylove7575 is a fraudster, so where's the proof?

4 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 27, 2014
MizMyColi: Hi JennyLove, this is a serious allegation.

Kindly refer us to your facebook account for clarity, once and for all, you can change your name and username afterwards.

Please, I believed you're a lady too o, although your posts sometimes are questionable.

Just do the needful okay smiley

Signed: Mizmycoli (f)

lol...you said my mind sweetie.
Very-very questionable comments...I never believed that was her on her dp though
...but we can never be so sure, she gats clarify this issue.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Deapexboy(m): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2014
chibwike: yeah, coz the oda pix gat to have the same resemblannce with the first

yap
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Very-very questionable comments...I never believed that was her on her dp though

What if she provide a link to someone's account??....What if she claim she uploaded a celebrity picture to hide her identity??....There are lots of 'what if' and 'what if'.....

We shouldn't jump to conclusion here....Yeah, all her comments are kinda suspicious...Both party should be interrogated equally....
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by r231(m): 8:13am On Sep 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

There is no law on Nairaland that says picture on your profile has to be yours........

It's left to you if you want to believe its her or not

Why does she have to prove to anybody if she is male or female undecided undecided

Is he/she begging or looking for marriage or love on Nairaland?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

How Do I Locate The Centre For Management Development, Ikeja Lagos? / Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) / Is Eiye Confraternity Now A Weak And Coward Group?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.