Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) (1586 Views)

How A Ring, Water And A Man In Igbo Attire Led To Tunde Bakare’s Collapse(video) / Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) by chiebuka600(m): 12:17am On Sep 27, 2014
Just received this article from freelance journalist, Ihechukwu Njoku. He wrote it. Apparently there's new footage showing the building collapse that killed 115 people. Find it below...

Maintaining his controversial stand that the tragic collapse of a building at The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) was an ‘attack’, T.B. Joshua has released new security footage of the incident through Emmanuel TV’s official YouTube channel. The new footage from a security camera stationed in the church premises shows the bottom of the building as people walk innocently around the environment. Suddenly, a huge plume of smoke is seen coming from the side of the building, bystanders running for dear life as the collapse occurs in mere seconds.

Read more & See video here: https://www.facebook.com//posts/353576601476166

Re: TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) by onlinebenefits: 12:32am On Sep 27, 2014
No link to download the video.
Re: TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) by egift(m): 12:55am On Sep 27, 2014
This is very sad.
- Can the Nigerian Airspace Management Authority help identify the aircraft that kept cricling the build.
- And just before it fell their seems to be an explosion at the side.
Re: TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) by donphilopus: 1:15am On Sep 27, 2014
egift: This is very sad.
- Can the Nigerian Airspace Management Authority help identify the aircraft that kept cricling the build.
- And just before it fell their seems to be an explosion at the side.
Re: TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 27, 2014
4mb
Re: TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) by Chanchit: 1:42am On Sep 27, 2014
Movingcoil: 4mb

Ok, you no get 4mb, no worry, I will help you, abeg help me manage this 9mb. Keep the remain data, so when Baba TB Joe release d video weh the mysterious jet dey drop the bomb ontop the building, you go just use am.

Don't bother to thank me sha, send all d appreciation to Seun.
Re: TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) by blexxonmak(m): 2:03am On Sep 27, 2014
Have you asked why Fashola-led govt have kept silent on the issue of the collapsed building at SCOAN?
Re: TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) by blexxonmak(m): 2:12am On Sep 27, 2014
It was a terrorist attack.Fashola saw the video.GEJ also saw the video.And the evidence was so overwhelming.....
Re: TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) by mrofficial(m): 2:13am On Sep 27, 2014
Went down as if explosives were planted around it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6DwUoqzaeI
Re: TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) by RayPsst(m): 2:13am On Sep 27, 2014
blexxonmak: Have you asked why Fashola-led govt have kept silent on the issue of the collapsed building at SCOAN?

Don't be so silly. The thread about LASG investigation is here on Nairaland. The reason was clearly given and it's about FG intervention.

I want to see that Herbalist get Jailed for Manslaughter.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) by blexxonmak(m): 2:23am On Sep 27, 2014
There are other video footage apart from d ones posted.TBJ is a man of mystery & very soon his critics shall be put 2 shame.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) by lilprinze: 2:32am On Sep 27, 2014
We have heard and seen. May the souls of the dead victims continue to rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) by blexxonmak(m): 2:38am On Sep 27, 2014
@Rapist.Sorry the FG didn't intervene.The truth is that LASG were at a loss for words after their investigations.
Re: TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) by RayPsst(m): 2:43am On Sep 27, 2014
blexxonmak: @Rapist.Sorry the FG didn't intervene.The truth is that LASG were at a loss for words after their investigations.

The Truth? Coming from an Unknown NLander?? Swerve !!
Re: TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) by blexxonmak(m): 2:49am On Sep 27, 2014
All the papers LASG demanded were intact.In fact the approval was for a ten(10)-storey building.
Re: TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) by blexxonmak(m): 3:07am On Sep 27, 2014
@Rapist. Permit me to advise you.Shut up your mandibles! This issue shall cause the rising and falling of many.
Re: TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) by RayPsst(m): 3:10am On Sep 27, 2014
blexxonmak: @Rapist. Permit me to advise you.Shut up your mandibles! This issue shall cause the rising and falling of many.

I will reply you in the Morning.

Good Night.
Re: TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) by philantoxx(m): 4:24am On Sep 27, 2014
if its a country tinz work.govt must have identified d aircraft and identified d motive it flew DAT low.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 27, 2014
philantoxx: if its a country tinz work.govt must have identified d aircraft and identified d motive it flew DAT low.
its an heli for christsake. I stay in lagos, at times I feel therez an heli ontop my roof, it goes to and fro for hours.
Have watched that footage several times and can't see where and how the aircraft caused the building to collapse. It went down in seconds.
If it was an attack, the heli flew passed the rooftop, dropping something like a bomb or whatever should be on the rooftop. Exploding on the rooftop can't just make the building to go down in a blink of an eye. The loud bang too should have been heard clearly.
I blame poor construction on the building collapse.
Re: TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) by omenka(m): 5:12am On Sep 27, 2014
If this were a country where things work this man would have been posting this nonsensical videos and photos from a jail cell. Rubbish.
Re: TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) by philantoxx(m): 7:08am On Sep 27, 2014
urhoboman: its an heli for christsake. I stay in lagos, at times I feel therez an heli ontop my roof, it goes to and fro for hours.
Have watched that footage several times and can't see where and how the aircraft caused the building to collapse. It went down in seconds.
If it was an attack, the heli flew passed the rooftop, dropping something like a bomb or whatever should be on the rooftop. Exploding on the rooftop can't just make the building to go down in a blink of an eye. The loud bang too should have been heard clearly.
I blame poor construction on the building collapse.
wow..means T.B must get a large chunk of the blame.if this terrorism story doesn't sell.
Re: TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2014
The World evil cult that planned to kidnap the POPE and kill him is responsible for that attack.

They ussualy operate in the month of september. They destroyed world trade center in the US on september 11, and they destroyed synagogue on september 12.

Why did they destroyed synagogue? You may ask.
1. Because he alerted the world that they want to kidnap and kill the POPE.
2. He advised that the POPE'S security be stepped up.
3. He called ön some countries to help provide adequet security for the POPE.
4. He asked everyone to pray for the POPE.

Could the POPE'S spiritual nickname be "MABUS" the elite that will be killed in a middle east country that will cause 3rd world war according to spiritual codes prophecies?

Nigerians are too myopic because alot of us are too lazy to read/study and research. They depend only on anything written on local newspaper.

They truely don't want TB. Joshua to expose them.
Re: TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) by blexxonmak(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
blexxonmak: There are other video footage apart from d ones posted.TBJ is a man of mystery & very soon his critics shall be put 2 shame.
Re: TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) by blexxonmak(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
There are things I would have loved to say but I couldn't because this is an open forum.All I can say for now is that JEHOVAH is on top of the situation.Emmanuel!
Re: TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) by Kayceo2010: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
No matter what, the man go survive this...
Re: TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) by iluvnaija: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
I can really see that some people don't have eyes to see well maybe it's too much of garri soaking (soak and travel, when u return garri don rise).

Take a close look at the slow motion, you'll see that the back side start the collapse before the side facing the camera, that is what led to the durst blowing out.

Make una dey look well, don't let people play you for a fool!

How can people be living in a building that is under construction?
Re: TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 1:31am On Sep 28, 2014
[quote author=egift]This is very sad.
- And just before it fell their seems to be an explosion at the side.[/quote

Since there is a recording you should get experts to zoom the video to access the nos on the plane and if its a military plane,you liase wit the military to get the plane and identity of the pilots @ that time except if boko harram had hijacked it before D incident.
Re: TB Joshua Releases New Footage Of Synagogue Building Collapse (Video) by Rexnegro(m): 1:45am On Sep 28, 2014
Jesus Christ ..mehn I have downloaded and watch the video..God have mercy on us...the closer cctv showed a man trying to run from the collapsing building..I don't tink the man would have escaped it...Godddd I was grieved ...most would have died of the sudden shock from the collapsing of the building before it finally collapsed ..God pls be with the families that have may have lost someone from the incident..Emmanuel

(1) (Reply)

Governor Fashola And The Muslims Of Lagos / Watch & Download Video Of Boko Haram Leader “abubakar Shekau” Saying “I Am Alive / Kidnapped paramount Ruler of Choba Community Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.