Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

How Can I Download Youtube Vids With My Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Download Youtube Vids With My Laptop (1418 Views)

How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent / Pls I Need Help On How To Download Youtube Videos On My Pc / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Download Youtube Vids With My Laptop by aforosco(m): 6:52am On Sep 27, 2014
Hi guyz pls I have been finding it difficult to download youtube vids on my laptop even with abundant data.i was once asked to download torrent downloader Bt it isnt working.Now I normally use tubemate to download on my android then transfer.

Pls can anyone share me how he download on youtube to his laptop
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Vids With My Laptop by sseunth(m): 7:06am On Sep 27, 2014
download youtube downloader software....all u need to do is that u ll copy the url of d video frm youtube ans paste in on the youtube downloader and click on download....and den u cn download it online by puttin ss in front of d url....e.g lets say this is the url youtube.com/hibdobyib.....den put ss in front of the url, it will becme.....ssyoutube.com/hibdobyib.....den send it...it will take u to a site....allow d site to load finish...click on d format of d video dat u want maybe mp4, 3gp etc
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Vids With My Laptop by aforosco(m): 8:25am On Sep 27, 2014
sseunth: download youtube downloader software....all u need to do is that u ll copy the url of d video frm youtube ans paste in on the youtube downloader and click on download....and den u cn download it online by puttin ss in front of d url....e.g lets say this is the url youtube.com/hibdobyib.....den put ss in front of the url, it will becme.....ssyoutube.com/hibdobyib.....den send it...it will take u to a site....allow d site to load finish...click on d format of d video dat u want maybe mp4, 3gp etc

thanks
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Vids With My Laptop by DjAndroid: 9:10am On Sep 28, 2014
Or you can download without a software. Go to www.mp3avi.com and download any format.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Download Youtube Vids With My Laptop by Francheezy(m): 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
En.savefrom.net
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Vids With My Laptop by Rhaspody(m): 6:49am On Oct 01, 2014
add ss b4 the YouTube link eg. ssyoutube.com/rrrggiijjhhhhggftffghf
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Vids With My Laptop by cupid4ig(m): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
Download the latest IDM that's what I use
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Vids With My Laptop by DAVE5(m): 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
op, i av used idm (it misbehaves sometimes), i've added the ss in front of youtube URL's,

but i would give you the simple and bestest method, download TORCH browser and you camn download any video and music from any site at all...

the torch browser is like a google chrome replica with media download functions

use this method and thank me later

TORCH browser
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Vids With My Laptop by folafola(m): 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
install IDM and download directly on youtube I think this is the best bet
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Vids With My Laptop by cupid4ig(m): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
DAVE5: op, i av used idm (it misbehaves sometimes), i've added the ss in front of youtube URL's,

but i would give you the simple and bestest method, download TORCH browser and you camn download any video and music from any site at all...

the torch browser is like a google chrome replica with media download functions

use this method and thank me later

TORCH browser
go download the latest IDM it even gives you options to download any format
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Vids With My Laptop by Rialekingsley: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
hey guys there are two simple ways to download youtube videos here.
1. Keepvid video downloader: this is a web application that enables you to download videos from sites like facebook, twitch.tv, youtube, vimeo, e.t.c. all you need is the url of the page that have the video you want to download, i.e when you are at the page that have the video of your choice just copy the full url of the page and goto Keepvid.com, you will see a box provided there. just paste the url inside the box and click on the download button and your download will begin...

2. The second method is to add some text to the url of the page containing the video you like to download. that is, when you are at the page that have the video you want to download, add (ss) i mean ss without the bracket to the begining of the url and tap your enter key then you will be directed to the downloading page were you can select any format you wish to download (mp4, 3gp). but note that you have to clean the (https://www.) before adding ss to the url for example (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mwkin1NgMlEo0) becomes (ssyoutube.com/watch?v=7mwkin1NgMlEo0).
source http://wapdynamo.com/forum/view_post.php?id=2
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Vids With My Laptop by godunia(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2014
IDM (Internet download manager)is the best for me.if u use cracked version don't update.if u use proxy on your network just got to proxy setting in your IDM n enter d address.once u lunch YouTube it gives u options to download in different format.i use xilisoft converter to converts to any file of my desire.video to mp3 or any other
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Vids With My Laptop by noblefrank31(m): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
LATEST UPDATE: You can now convert Youtube to MP3, Youtube to MP4, other supported file formats and Download Youtube Videos for FREE using advanced online applications and tools reviewed on http://www.YoutubeToMP3App..com. Cheers!!!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Increase The Dedicated Video Memory Of A Laptop / Help I Think My System Has A Malware / We Can Build And Design A Student Result Portal For Your School For Free!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.