Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics (3620 Views)

Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia / Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials / Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by chinazaekperem2: 8:42am On Sep 28, 2014
Don't be deceived, this is just umuahia not TA orji handiwork.

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by chinazaekperem2: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2014
Bende road

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by Donmarrius: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2014
I will never forgive T.A orji,whether he is dead or alife.
T.A orji,is civilian adekunle in Igboland.
Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by lonelydora: 8:50am On Sep 28, 2014
Better thunder will fire T.A. ORJI for holding Abia down for years. It's only in Abia you see road contractors using wheel barrow and shovel to put asphalt on express way. Umuahia is fine but not the handiwork of T. A. Orji.
Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by tsolz300: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Don't be deceived, this is just umuahia not TA orji handiwork.

And these are his handiworks?

Abia GA dinma

1 Like

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by chinazaekperem2: 8:52am On Sep 28, 2014
On my way church, will post more pics when am back grin grin

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by tsolz300: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2014
TA orji is working..

Let's keep supporting his good works.

Abia GA dinma....

1 Like

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by spodathug: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Op it seems umuahia has wider and more inner city roads than owerri? Pls educate me I have argued about this two cities many times.
Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by ulonnaya21: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
ABIA TRANSFORMATION AGENDA IS ON COURSE

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by ulonnaya21: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
GOV. TA's TENURE IS BETTER THAN THAT OF OUK

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by ulonnaya21: 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
MAKING COMPREHENSIVE COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF TAO ADMIN AND THAT OF OUK. TAO FLOORS OUK. OUK ACHIEVED NOTHING COMPARED TO TAO

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by ulonnaya21: 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
GOV. T.A IS THE FATHER OF MODERN ABIA

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by ulonnaya21: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
THE IMPACT OF GOV.TA's ADMINISTRATION HAS BEEN FELT IN ALL 17 LGAs

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by Donmarrius: 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
@Ulonnaya,thunder from hell,will fire you,for ever praising kakistomoboplutocrary and mediocrity,in Igboland.
God will never ever allow you,assume any leadership position in entire life,for ever promoting a government,under whose watch many souls has been lost,and others plunged intoto,into abject poverty,due to the neglect of the common things,that will add value to the people of Abia state,especially Aba residents.
If am not mistaken,the pictures you are posting here,are T.A Orji's achievements,in the past 8yrs,with monthly federal allocations,NNDC allocation,IGR from Aba,and the entire state,and other 'unseen/unknown' int'l aids?.
Thunder will fire you again and again and again,until you repent.idioot,baastered.
I just feel like hanging you,untill life goes out of you.

1 Like

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by Donmarrius: 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Yes,Abia 'suffered' under Orji uzor,but Abia 'died' under T.A Orji.

Again,under Orji Uzor,the federal allocation meant for Abia,was ceased by OBJ.Also,over 86 oil wells belonging to Abia,was in the hands of Rivers.

But under T.A Orji,it wasn't so,which means,he has a 'lot' of money to work with.

BTW,for purpose of record,am not from Abia,neither do i av' a relation there.Am just a 'concerned' Igbo,from Imo.
Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by eye4eye: 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
@OP

May Almighty God work on your life and everyone in your family the same way Orji is working in Abia State. May the rest of your life be treated the same way Orji has treated the people of Abia State.

Resounding Amen to this wonderful prayer you deserve.

1 Like

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by Abagworo(m): 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
chinazaekperem2: I seem to have pics from majorly umuahia, abagworo come give us nice pics of aba cool

Unfortunately I'm incapacitated in getting Aba pictures. What I have to say is that 80% of the pictures circulating online about Aba are more than 10 years old and were taken during Orji Kalu regime. I get my Aba pictures from skyscrapercity and nothing new has been posted there for a while.
Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by Abagworo(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
ulonnaya21: THE IMPACT OF GOV.TA's ADMINISTRATION HAS BEEN FELT IN ALL 17 LGAs

Stop spreading falsehood. It has been unanimously agreed that Aba has been completely neglected under Theodore Orji.
Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by Donmarrius: 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
eye4eye: @OP

May Almighty God work on your life and everyone in your family the same way Orji is working in Abia State. May the rest of your life be treated the same way Orji has treated the people of Abia State.

Asin e e e!,i just feel killing that idioot,if i by lay my hands on him.
Can't belief people are daft,in this century.
Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by Donmarrius: 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
eye4eye: @OP

Asin e e e!,i just feel killing that idioot,if i,by any means lay my hands on him.
Can't belief people are daft,in this century..
Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by Abagworo(m): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
Donmarrius: Asin e e e!,i just feel killing that idioot,if i by lay my hands on him.
Can't belief people are daft,in this century..

You guys areattacking the OP for no reason. He never supported Orji and he even made it clear he's anti-Orji. He only opened a thread to showcase the potentials of Abia and its nothing bad.
Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by Donmarrius: 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
Abagworo:

You guys areattacking the OP for no reason. He never supported Orji and he even made it clear he's anti-Orji. He only opened a thread to showcase the potentials of Abia and its nothing bad.
I didn't attack Op,i attacked the idiot called @Ulonnaya.
The guy i qouted made a mistake,he was referring to same Ulonnaya,not Op.
Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by PhockPhockMan: 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
Abagworo:

Stop spreading falsehood. It has been unanimously agreed that Aba has been completely neglected under Theodore Orji.
One of TA Orji's greatest mistake is his inability to hire IMAGE DRY CLEANER like you.
One can mistake a pig to a donkey after your world class dry cleaning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Has Introduce Burning Of Opponents Flags In Nigeria Politics / Timipriye Silva To Head Buhari's Transition Commitee: Same Thing All Over Again. / Zenith Bank To Shut Down Services Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.