Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

When Last Did You Visit Home Or When Last Was Your Home Visited - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Last Did You Visit Home Or When Last Was Your Home Visited (971 Views)

Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / I Visited A Club At Ibadan, You Won't Believe What I Saw (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Visit Home Or When Last Was Your Home Visited by naijarazzi: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2014
Men are born between the legs of a woman, yet menspendalmost all their life trying to go back to that place costhere'sno place like home. Now my question is :when last did you visit home?And for the ladies when last wereyour homes visited?
Re: When Last Did You Visit Home Or When Last Was Your Home Visited by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 27, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
Re: When Last Did You Visit Home Or When Last Was Your Home Visited by pweedyuz(f): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2014
seriously
Re: When Last Did You Visit Home Or When Last Was Your Home Visited by Kunleskey(m): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2014
Just passing by.
Re: When Last Did You Visit Home Or When Last Was Your Home Visited by addempsea(m): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2014
Is a house really a home, when ur loved ones are gone?
Re: When Last Did You Visit Home Or When Last Was Your Home Visited by naijarazzi: 9:32am On Sep 29, 2014
addempsea: Is a house really a home, when ur loved ones are gone?
diddy - coming home
Re: When Last Did You Visit Home Or When Last Was Your Home Visited by onstelly(f): 9:41am On Sep 29, 2014
Smh
Re: When Last Did You Visit Home Or When Last Was Your Home Visited by bisayor(m): 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
onstelly:
Smh
. Hey ! I sent u a pm
Re: When Last Did You Visit Home Or When Last Was Your Home Visited by valmunich(m): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
Lol.. Yeye dey smell *puffs my weed as I walk gallantly outta thread*

(1) (Reply)

......... / 3 Ways To Get A Man Commit And Fall In Love / Eleven(11) Reasons Why Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.