Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Is It Okay To Borrow Money For Your Wedding Ceremony? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Okay To Borrow Money For Your Wedding Ceremony? (2675 Views)

Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? / Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony / Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay To Borrow Money For Your Wedding Ceremony? by Pavore9: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
englishmart:
lol. So you are still an active member of this forum, I thought it would take you ages to reply. grin

Just saying
lol. l saw your mention.
Re: Is It Okay To Borrow Money For Your Wedding Ceremony? by englishmart(m): 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
egopersonified:
A man who borrows for a wedding ceremony would soon start borrowing to feed his family.
Re: Is It Okay To Borrow Money For Your Wedding Ceremony? by virtueworks: 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
Borrowing money for wedding is not a new thing but it comes with a lot of risk. Join MARRYFAST community today and you will never have to borrow any money for your wedding. We help our members raise funds to make their wedding a success. So avoid the unnecessary risk of indebtedness going into your new home.

Re: Is It Okay To Borrow Money For Your Wedding Ceremony? by Kobojunkie: 2:27am On Aug 12, 2022
englishmart:
Some years back, my uncle told me a story concerning one of his friends, who was fund of mocking him for not getting married despite his age. (37)
So one day, he called my uncle on phone to tell him of his impending wedding ceremony, and therefore pleaded that my uncle lends him some money.I don't know what happened thereafter. But I kept thinking about this! "why borrow money for weddings? To me, it doesn't seem upright. What do you think?
Exactly what do you mean by upright? undecided

I personally would never advise anyone to borrow morning for such a thing myself. undecided
Re: Is It Okay To Borrow Money For Your Wedding Ceremony? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
Not ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! / Married Women Come In And Help A Sister / 16 Bedroom Mansion For Sale In Ipaja Valued At $160,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.